Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw her PLOG of the bum filler incident. God her arse was in rag order you wouldn't think she paid thousands to get it done ...
Also did anyone else find it hilarious that she was wearing lacy thongs in hospital 🤣 if I had that sore infection on my arse they would be the last things I'd wear haha
I wouldn’t think she owns anything else and probably the pair with the most coverage she had

Reactions: 4
Just saw her PLOG of the bum filler incident. God her arse was in rag order you wouldn't think she paid thousands to get it done ...
Also did anyone else find it hilarious that she was wearing lacy thongs in hospital 🤣 if I had that sore infection on my arse they would be the last things I'd wear haha
The highlight for me is her saying she was wasting away 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What Millionaire moves in with her boyfriend's Ma to save money. This girl is a complete basket case with the mental age of a 14yr old.
i’m so gullible 😂 I only came across her on tick tock around the time she was still in turkey with her now ex, just before they broke up .
I knew there was no way she bought an apartment for cash in Ireland 😅
and was letting her Sister live there …
If definitely won’t end well moving in with Alex’s mother 😵💫 does anyone notice how she doesn’t seem to get on with Casper walsh’s girlfriend? never any pics together at concerts or anything..

Reactions: 10
i’m so gullible 😂 I only came across her on tick tock around the time she was still in turkey with her now ex, just before they broke up .
I knew there was no way she bought an apartment for cash in Ireland 😅
and was letting her Sister live there …
If definitely won’t end well moving in with Alex’s mother 😵💫 does anyone notice how she doesn’t seem to get on with Casper walsh’s girlfriend? never any pics together at concerts or anything..
His girlfriend seems pretty private in general id say Niamh isn't her type of chosen friend

Reactions: 5
They are not moving in with the mother. They are moving into a property she has.

Reactions: 8
She just said on live there that she's in a loving relationship now and doesn't do onlyfans anymore.

How is she making an income now? she doesn't really do any ads like other influencers

Reactions: 10
She just said on live there that she's in a loving relationship now and doesn't do onlyfans anymore.

How is she making an income now? she doesn't really do any ads like other influencers
She’s also saying she can’t wait to have kids and that she said before she didn’t want kids because she knew people would mention OF.. all while her fella is spitting distance away from her playing Fortnite 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17

The gravy train is at an end so with no OF money. She’ll have to start bombarding us with #ad #gifted #paidpartnership shortly if she can find brands dumb enough to use her to sell anything. Her loving relationship is a crock too and once they’re living together 24x7 the real people start to appear. She’ll prob get pregnant before then when she’s previously said she wouldn’t want children ever. She’s just so immature she can’t see she’s nowhere near ready to be a mother

Reactions: 9

How often did she say this would never happen?

Reactions: 6
A lot of OF content creators are leaving the platform. It’s not a profitable anymore if you don’t put in the effort. There is loads of OF creators out their with entire production teams providing better content for the same price as kneevhoe was

Laughed when she said that the internet isn’t forever and she pays a company monthly to delete any content from her OF that’s on other websites. That’s all well and good but you just have to google her name and everything she’s ever said or done is out there even if pictures of her beef curtains aren’t.

All the disgusting TikTok’s she has out there ? What about those? She’s embarrassing. Trying to clean up her image lol no reputable brand in their right mind would touch her.

As for her clothing brand ? Launching in January? Sure Jan I’ll believe it when I see it and if it does, it’ll flop and she’ll blame everyone else but herself

Reactions: 16
A lot of OF content creators are leaving the platform. It’s not a profitable anymore if you don’t put in the effort. There is loads of OF creators out their with entire production teams providing better content for the same price as kneevhoe was

Laughed when she said that the internet isn’t forever and she pays a company monthly to delete any content from her OF that’s on other websites. That’s all well and good but you just have to google her name and everything she’s ever said or done is out there even if pictures of her beef curtains aren’t.

All the disgusting TikTok’s she has out there ? What about those? She’s embarrassing. Trying to clean up her image lol no reputable brand in their right mind would touch her.

As for her clothing brand ? Launching in January? Sure Jan I’ll believe it when I see it and if it does, it’ll flop and she’ll blame everyone else but herself
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
as IF she can erase her OF history.
I'm sure there's plenty out there with videos and screenshots

• Haha
Reactions: 8
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
as IF she can erase her OF history.
I'm sure there's plenty out there with videos and screenshots
Exactly she’s incredibly naive. She will have to continue to pay this company to keep cleaning up any leaked content for the rest of her life. The amount of men who would have her pictures screenshotted. Even on her TikTok lives people are still asking her for her “spicy link”

Mia Khalifa stepped away from the 🌽 industry and is very critical of the industry and her past content is still widely available.

I think she went into it very naively and is trying to back peddle on everything. She says she’s stepping away from it because she’s in a loving relationship. Yet when she was with the Turkish guy she said she’s still doing it BECAUSE she’s in a loving relationship (obviously we know it wasn’t loving) but the back peddling is insane

She said she always wanted to do something like OF from a young age and was obsessed with glamour models. She hated it from day one as was just trying to convince herself she liked it because the money was good. Whereas now when the money isn’t there, she suddenly switched gears
---
even Kim Kardashians tape is out there. If you look hard enough ..

Reactions: 13
Exactly she’s incredibly naive. She will have to continue to pay this company to keep cleaning up any leaked content for the rest of her life. The amount of men who would have her pictures screenshotted. Even on her TikTok lives people are still asking her for her “spicy link”

Mia Khalifa stepped away from the 🌽 industry and is very critical of the industry and her past content is still widely available.

I think she went into it very naively and is trying to back peddle on everything. She says she’s stepping away from it because she’s in a loving relationship. Yet when she was with the Turkish guy she said she’s still doing it BECAUSE she’s in a loving relationship (obviously we know it wasn’t loving) but the back peddling is insane

She said she always wanted to do something like OF from a young age and was obsessed with glamour models. She hated it from day one as was just trying to convince herself she liked it because the money was good. Whereas now when the money isn’t there, she suddenly switched gears
---
even Kim Kardashians tape is out there. If you look hard enough ..
Yeah those tweets about how nurses or something get paid tit money and she's earning loads.
She will be working back in her old job in a few years trying to pay the bills.
It was incredibly naive of her to think she could make this work until retirement 🤣
Awh stop she should really take herself off the internet

Yeah those tweets about how nurses or something get paid tit money and she's earning loads.
She will be working back in her old job in a few years trying to pay the bills.
It was incredibly naive of her to think she could make this work until retirement 🤣
Awh stop she should really take herself off the internet
I remember her saying when she got older she would tap into the MILF market as there’s a huge demand. Lolllllll

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.