Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t give a crap about a scar on my arse, I don’t even know what my arse looks like 😆 she’s ass obsessed it’s so weird. Every pic on her insta she’s holding her arse cheeks open. This saga is almost like a fable about extreme vanity

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I wouldn’t give a crap about a scar on my arse, I don’t even know what my arse looks like 😆 she’s ass obsessed it’s so weird. Every pic on her insta she’s holding her arse cheeks open
Her priority should be to get better etc but a scar is not a worry, only becoz it’s her job: some people never learn

Reactions: 3
Can't blame her for being upset it's not a nice thing to go through I imagine and no stay in hospital is pleasant but jesus christ someone take the phone off her she is becoming more and more unhinged

Reactions: 9
Sounds a bit harsh of me to say this but if you are paying to get these procedures or even accepting them as a gifted procedure, you are signing up for the risks that come with it. I have total sympathy for anyone who has had complications from a necessary medical surgery but I find it hard to sympathise with someone who goes under the knife for cosmetic surgery, in particular a BBL, when there’s countless data out there to show how dangerous it is. Anyone who considers this type of tit needs to have a serious reflection inwards and work on whatever issues would lead them to want this type of thing.
One of the OF girls, Donna Bee, died from cosmetic surgery recently. It’s a shame that hasn’t put people off.

• Wow
Bowie need to be shut down. I mean they may as well. Who will go there now?

She needs a bleeping reality check.. 4 year old children getting stabbed today outside their school and this wanker crying about a scar on her arse

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She’s actually unhinged… like needs to be sectioned with that carry on… is she for real going on like that over a scar on her arse? Christ give me strength
---
She’s actually unhinged… like needs to be sectioned with that carry on… is she for real going on like that over a scar on her arse? Christ give me strength
Does she not realise people are asking if she has no support cause she hasn’t put the phone down since she has arrived at the hospital? Whinging for attention every five minutes? Someone who has a good support circle wouldn’t have their face on stories looking for sympathy from strangers..

Reactions: 14
Why isn't Leo Varadkar doing a speech about her? She's so young and facing a 2cm medical scar on her ass!! Leo sort your bleeping priorities!! This will be a faint line that will exist forever!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’d say the doctors and nurses are disgusted. Of course it’s awhful what happening to her but day surgeries are cancelled every week in limerick etc and this one goes gets cosmetic work which everyone is warned about and like someone said, using valuable resources
💯 my friend has been waiting 2 years for breast reconstruction after having cancer she said the amount of girls that go to her surgeon after all these botch jobs abroad.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
💯 my friend has been waiting 2 years for breast reconstruction after having cancer she said the amount of girls that go to her surgeon after all these botch jobs abroad.
Someone said one of their surgeons sees two people a week who’s had botched jobs. Like how would she even sit on the toilet after a bbl, why would you do that to yourself

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She looks like such a twit crying in the bed about a possible scar on her arse after what happened in Dublin today with actual children being stabbed. If I’m praying for anyone today Niamh it won’t be you you literal gobshite

Reactions: 25
Does anyone think she’s playing this thing wayyyyyyy up and she’s probably not even having surgery and the antibiotics are working???? She is saying her bloods are halves and could be out Saturday .. I mean if she shaving surgery tomrrow .. would they not want to keep her and monitor her???

Reactions: 17
Does anyone think she’s playing this thing wayyyyyyy up and she’s probably not even having surgery and the antibiotics are working???? She is saying her bloods are halves and could be out Saturday .. I mean if she shaving surgery tomrrow .. would they not want to keep her and monitor her???
Totally, she's been playing it all up from the start. No way would she be doing all she has if she was in anywhere near as much pain as she claimed.

Reactions: 14
---

Does she not realise people are asking if she has no support cause she hasn’t put the phone down since she has arrived at the hospital? Whinging for attention every five minutes? Someone who has a good support circle wouldn’t have their face on stories looking for sympathy from strangers..
Have I missed something or what happened to her sister? The blonde girl that she used to live with? Where has she gone? Haven’t seen or heard Niamh mention her in a very long time?

Reactions: 2
Does she still have the place in Turkey? I stopped following her around then and forgot she even existed until this latest saga 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What does he see in her.

Loudmouth psycho
Smokes like a train (ugh the smell)
Plastic weird shaped tits
A plastic weird ass
Teeth like Shergar

He will be out the gap any day now.
His old missus was a natural beauty, seemed like a class act too as she was private on insta and knew how to dress. Nothing like this summer 🤮 shocking how they rammed “Bowie is deeee bessst” down everyone’s throat now they’re dirty scruffs? 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.