Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assune she's gonna sell them at next to nothing and make very little, this is for her ego not bank balance

Reactions: 3
I assune she's gonna sell them at next to nothing and make very little, this is for her ego not bank balance
Well the dress above sells for £11.50 on the other website id say she'll sell it for about 40

Reactions: 4
She ain’t coming on that camera acting all sweet and wholesome making meatballs after giving us 4 good years of acting like an absolute crazed lunatic, who the damn hell does she think she is😂 someone take one for the team and rattle her, it won’t take much

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There's such a sense of desperation off the new pivot.

Do people get paid to go to the likes of the boojam opening? Or are people really going out of their way to get a free burrito? Do they sell themselves that cheap?

Reactions: 9
There's such a sense of desperation off the new pivot.

Do people get paid to go to the likes of the boojam opening? Or are people really going out of their way to get a free burrito? Do they sell themselves that cheap?
They never get paid for events or anything only time an "influencer" would get paid is like a promotional appearance

Reactions: 2
She’s ranting now about Palestine. She’s so thick & her rants are so old. How can she chastise anyone for bullying when she is the biggest bully on tik tok for years now? She can’t see herself through the eyes of anyone else & it’s terrifying. I don’t think any of us need huns to talk to us about the events unfolding. We all have eyes and can see the news.

Reactions: 10
This Brandon Caulfield she seems to be hanging out with, seems to be her only friend. He is prob more popular than her too so she probably using him to stay relevant

Reactions: 7
This has Niamhs future all over it ha I can see this happening when Alex is like, actually just one personality is enough for my girlfriend to have, and dumps her ha
Screenshot_20231015_172951_Reddit.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahaha Alex went out one night and she’s screaming into her tiktok again about Palestine and the grubby little hand of her 🤮 jeez kneevo love take a day off from embarrassing yourself on the internet.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone have a source for this information ive tried googling it and found nothing and none of the books ive read on irish history have ever mentioned food being imported from the middle east. even resorted to chatgpt and it says their wasnt any due to the logical and cost involved. Seems like a strange thing to make up.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone have a source for this information ive tried googling it and found nothing and none of the books ive read on irish history have ever mentioned food being imported from the middle east. even resorted to chatgpt and it says their wasnt any due to the logical and cost involved. Seems like a strange thing to make up.
She's a great example of failed education in Ireland

Reactions: 12
This is what she's referencing I'd say

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.