Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
In keeping with some of the rhyming titles on other threads, a suggestion for Kneevo #4:

"Niamh's Third Bum is Slightly Smaller, Jamie is a Tattle Trawler"

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This woman absolutely turns my stomach. Not even 48 hours after plastering details of her alleged "suicide attempt" all over the internet, and blaming online abuse, she whips up an online hate mob against Jamie for a few nasty comments on a forum that she shouldn't even be reading.

This is what Kneevo was preaching about two days ago:

You can hold people accountable without bullying them. How about in future we tell them 1) what they did wrong. 2) Why it was wrong. 3) How they can improve & be better.

The absolute hypocrisy of posting that and now engaging in the bullying campaign against Jamie today. Such a nasty, vile girl who deserves everything that's coming to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

therealmccoy

I can’t say too much. I work in law, but I can confirm Ceartas is about as legit as a nine euro note.

Claiming credit for setting up a sting operation? My god. They need to stop watching YouTube videos and get real jobs those three.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also kissing the dogs mouth, after telling us a week or two ago that the dog has been eating its own shit! hahahahahaha what a deadbrain

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Emma369

We’re honestly at the stage where, when somebody challenges/criticises Niamh on Twitter they’re either misogynistic, a “stupid male” or they don’t respect her because she’s a sex worker. I have absolutely no problem with sex workers, if you want to go down that line of work, ever power to you. And while I agree that we as a society should respect sex workers, you don’t deserve respect just because you are a sex worker which is how Niamh see’s it 😂 Disagree with her opinions and all of a sudden it’s an attack on her occupation haha. Like nah hun, I’m not disrespecting you because you do OF, I’m disrespecting you because I think you’re an absolute fucking twat x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

doawheelie

Chatty Member
These conspiracy theories about the child have me in fits 😂
I honestly think he lacks the patience & the brains to write on a thread for 5 months then randomly photoshop a screenshot with Jamie’s photo in it 😂
Honestly lads give your heads a wobble 😂😂

• Haha

Sazursula13

I'm sorry, but you cant mouth off to the extent that she did and put as many people down in such a vulgar way as she did, get called out on it, claim that she has mental health issues to cover up the fact that she was in the wrong and then say everyone pushed her to hurt herself? That's a cop out. Why is she taking photos of herself crying in hospital after an OD, waiting for a time to post them and say it was everyone else's fault? You can't do that. Life doesn't work like that. You don't get to say harmful things and when your called out on it, say no one should call you out because you might be pushed to suicide? So does she want a free pass to say whatever she wants with no repercussions?

I cannot stand people who take vidoes/pictures of themselves crying or having a breakdown. It is purely done for attention.

I finally made an account here after lurking for months to say I’m surprised no one pointed out that her OD tweet and SA tik tok only came out after Shauna Davitt (I think that’s how you spell her name, another Irish tiktoker) posted her own story of being sexually assaulted by a boyfriend when she was in secondary school. Shauna got a tonne of support on that video and you could tell that it was so hard for her to talk about it. So I think Niamh saw an opportunity to capitalise off of similar stories to try get more followers.

Reactions: 26

Blueducks101

She looks like a cheap hooker in the photo.

And juvenile playing a drinking game.
Well Lucy is only 20 years old and all bars are shut so really don’t see what else there is for them to do there. I’d most definitely be doing the same myself. Can’t fault her for that now if she was 17 playing drinking games you would argue she was too young for them. I didn’t ever think there was a window frame for drinking game eligible years. Personally I don’t see anything wrong with a couple of people in their early 20’s playing some drinking games it’s actually quite normal really. Most college nights consist totally of drinking games and it’s just a bit of fun really. I like seeing her interacting with different people and embracing Spanish culture and not sticking to an Irish clique when abroad and I’m sure something like a drinking card games makes it easier for them all to interact regardless of the language barrier!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

millie24

She went mad on live last night with Ross Miriam and Adam o Reilly cause the comments were flooded with people saying address Lucy Fitz drama, she was literally ignoring every comment until someone wrote in “I think they fell out cause Niamh rode a Lucy’s Spanish friends” and Niamh just erupted! Shouting calling people thick ignorant stupid mogs etc and it was so uncomfy hahhaha she said the fall out was nothing to do with her and she had nothing more to say about it. Ross did like a little awkward nervous laugh and Miriam flew out of Niamh’s hole to snap at him ‘STOP LAUGHING ROSS ITS NOT FUNNY ITS SERIOUS’. She’s sad she’s literally a simp for Niamh. Meanwhile Adam was just sitting there like 😬🙂🙃 awkward smile just plastered on his face the whole time
“Miriam flew out of Niamh’s hole” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH I love it🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

dnm123

Her little late night rant was just a lovely bowl of contradictions and hypocrisy I love it. Saying she doesn’t fit in with Gen Z, yet is the worst kind of example of a self obsessed, narcissistic social mecretin. She clearly doesn’t take other people’s opinions and try to see it from their view the fucking idiot, she blatantly attacks anyone that has any sort of different opinion to her.

And the sad thing is she has these thoughts about herself in her head that she is this nice person like she says in her little “rant” like why is someone automatically an awful person because they have a different opinion than you? I don’t know Niamh but you’re one of the biggest instigators of this you brainless melt.

You are Gen Z Kneevo, you absolutely embody every single thing that you just spoke about. Next surgery you get should be a brain transplant love

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Lolilolz

Nope I didn’t get a screenshot 😩 he wrote did she try kill herself & a screenshot of the tweet but u could see his profile pic on it!
Jamie is a creature, imagine being that obsessed with your ex 🤮 it’s so sad! Went through all 3 threads and the amount of horrible shit he’s said about her🙄 Jamie you’re obviously still stalking here & you’re clearly as unhinged as Niamh, you both need help and for someone to remove all access to the internet, pair of mentally unstable gobshites...

Reactions: 23

youbetterst0p

She went mad on live last night with Ross Miriam and Adam o Reilly cause the comments were flooded with people saying address Lucy Fitz drama, she was literally ignoring every comment until someone wrote in “I think they fell out cause Niamh rode a Lucy’s Spanish friends” and Niamh just erupted! Shouting calling people thick ignorant stupid mogs etc and it was so uncomfy hahhaha she said the fall out was nothing to do with her and she had nothing more to say about it. Ross did like a little awkward nervous laugh and Miriam flew out of Niamh’s hole to snap at him ‘STOP LAUGHING ROSS ITS NOT FUNNY ITS SERIOUS’. She’s sad she’s literally a simp for Niamh. Meanwhile Adam was just sitting there like 😬🙂🙃 awkward smile just plastered on his face the whole time

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Niamh is one of those people who probably showed a lot of promise when she was a kid and got showered with praise for being “really smart”.
She is borderline illiterate and lacks even the most basic critical faculties and general knowledge, absolutely no way any teachers were ever showering her with praise 😂

• Haha

PurplePie

Chatty Member
I knew she'd play the 'mental health' card after her twitter performance this week. It's the same act over and over again. Act like a raging cunt towards people, claim she's a bad bitch who doesn't care what others think, people call her out, she doubles down on her shitty behaviour, she gets called out even worse, she "genuinnly apologises", then she has a breakdown and plays the mental health card.

Mental health has nothing to do with this. Having mental health or mental illness issues doesn't make you a good or bad person. It doesn't give you carte blache to be abusive and toxic and it definitely doesn't absolve her of her behaviour. I don't care what mental health or illness people claim to have tbh. I will judge them on her actions and behaviours regardless.

• Haha

beyonceey

Syndel searching for a mans leaked sex tape is a bit rich 🥴 so it’s only not ok when it’s women’s sex tapes being leaked ?

Reactions: 21