Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s horrific that she’s “friends” with such young children? I’m sorry she’s grooming these kids, she’s absolutely manipulating their innocence for her own ego. If she was a man in her 20s befriending young teenagers it would cause uproar. Why isn’t she being called out on this? especially when she’s a sex worker, that’s a decision for when you’re older and these children do not see the dangers and risks that come with it. Absolute disgrace

Reactions: 11
She went mad on live last night with Ross Miriam and Adam o Reilly cause the comments were flooded with people saying address Lucy Fitz drama, she was literally ignoring every comment until someone wrote in “I think they fell out cause Niamh rode a Lucy’s Spanish friends” and Niamh just erupted! Shouting calling people thick ignorant stupid mogs etc and it was so uncomfy hahhaha she said the fall out was nothing to do with her and she had nothing more to say about it. Ross did like a little awkward nervous laugh and Miriam flew out of Niamh’s hole to snap at him ‘STOP LAUGHING ROSS ITS NOT FUNNY ITS SERIOUS’. She’s sad she’s literally a simp for Niamh. Meanwhile Adam was just sitting there like 😬🙂🙃 awkward smile just plastered on his face the whole time

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She went mad on live last night with Ross Miriam and Adam o Reilly cause the comments were flooded with people saying address Lucy Fitz drama, she was literally ignoring every comment until someone wrote in “I think they fell out cause Niamh rode a Lucy’s Spanish friends” and Niamh just erupted! Shouting calling people thick ignorant stupid mogs etc and it was so uncomfy hahhaha she said the fall out was nothing to do with her and she had nothing more to say about it. Ross did like a little awkward nervous laugh and Miriam flew out of Niamh’s hole to snap at him ‘STOP LAUGHING ROSS ITS NOT FUNNY ITS SERIOUS’. She’s sad she’s literally a simp for Niamh. Meanwhile Adam was just sitting there like 😬🙂🙃 awkward smile just plastered on his face the whole time
“Miriam flew out of Niamh’s hole” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH I love it🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We already know that it wasnt Lucy though because Lucy pretty much said it wasnt her decision and she was pretty hurt by it? I think someone was spot on when they said Kneevo went over there and accidentally OD'd on party drugs then Kneevo just played the "I was trying to kill myself" card to get more attention and Lucy probably wanted nothing to do with it🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
We already know that it wasnt Lucy though because Lucy pretty much said it wasnt her decision and she was pretty hurt by it? I think someone was spot on when they said Kneevo went over there and accidentally OD'd on party drugs then Kneevo just played the "I was trying to kill myself" card to get more attention and Lucy probably wanted nothing to do with it🤷‍♀️
Yeah I think that’s 100% what happened. And the worst part is I’ve a feeling that Lucy has been receiving a lot of hate and backlash from that OD story while Niamh used it to get pity for a day then moved on from it to promote OF with the traffic she was getting on Twitter from the OD Tweet

Reactions: 7
Yeah I think that’s 100% what happened. And the worst part is I’ve a feeling that Lucy has been receiving a lot of hate and backlash from that OD story while Niamh used it to get pity for a day then moved on from it to promote OF with the traffic she was getting on Twitter from the OD Tweet
I agree with most of this as well, I just don’t understand why Lucy would protect Niamh and allow herself to receive this hate if she knows the real story. So I wonder if Niamh has some dirt on Lucy that could potentially damage her reputation and is holding it over Lucy.

Reactions: 9
Kneevo I know you read this, so just want to say you are a bleeping ****** , and honestly sick of you popping up everywhere thinking your opinion is needed and have to have input on everything, same with that snot head Ross , both yous all over Casper Walsh live the other night for clout , but wasn't anywhere to be seen when he was called out for been racist yous most likely where having input against him then just to suit the agenda pack of clowns , just like Julie holbanel , duck off the lot of yous putting input into everything.
Call people out when it suits yous but when it is against yous, yous go crying with sympathy posts.

What’s with kneevo, Miriam and the child going live with the girl who was in the car chase with the guards giving her publicly and praising her!!
Exactly , claim to be influencers and tit then go promoting Gemma or is that how bad they chase clout they wanted some from using Gemma's name...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Her interactions with Cas Walsh just shows that all her anti racism stuff is for clout or when it suits her

Reactions: 9
If it was Lucy's fault Niamh would have no issue airing it
If I was in the situation I wouldn’t know what to do, one of the girls coming over to visit while your getting settled, them accidentally ODing ? Like your just after moving to a new country and ur trying to find your baring it’s a lot! I wouldn’t be talking about it I’d be trying to get my head around it all.

There’s absolutely no doubt in my mind that sooo much more went on behind the scenes that we’ll public will never know. But it been so hush hush is suss like...

Reactions: 5
Her interactions with Cas Walsh just shows that all her anti racism stuff is for clout or when it suits her
She must have a very short memory. Will never forget ericas stories of her visibly SHAKING after that p****k. Anyone can raise (other people's) money for charity. Doesn't mean your morals are in the right place. She makes me sick honest to god

Reactions: 3
She has so much growing up to do and maybe that’s why she’s bessies with the child and who knows maybe herself and Lucy were both taking drugs and she went too far !

Reactions: 6
Syndel searching for a mans leaked sex tape is a bit rich 🥴 so it’s only not ok when it’s women’s sex tapes being leaked ?

Reactions: 21
And Syndel giving advice to Gemma Greene to keep her earnings from onlyfans private incase someone rings revenue..
Totally off topic but does anyone think gemma is really leaving the country tomorrow and not going court? I'd say its bullshit... She put up that she got jumped on by 3 girls with a hurley but didnt bother saying she tried going for one of the girls mothers first... Got what she deserved

Reactions: 5
I see Tiktokroomeire is deleting posts now that the child and Kneevo put up and they shared them. Tells me everything I need to know that those two clowns are running that page or get them to post stuff for clout. That child is an insufferable bully and she should be called out for dealing with him as a minor

She has so much growing up to do and maybe that’s why she’s bessies with the child and who knows maybe herself and Lucy were both taking drugs and she went too far !
I dunno would Lucy be that stupid to take drugs.

Niamh might want to buy some fruit and vegetables instead of all that rotten junk food.
Many people here have already commented how run down she looks..
My Instagram pauses between her stories and the frozen faces I see don't reflect a healthy and happy girl.
She's addicted to her phone and computer games, eats rubbish food and might have a drug problem.

She can afford to live a better life than the one she's living now. She should be back with her family and friends who love her

Niamh might want to buy some fruit and vegetables instead of all that rotten junk food.
Many people here have already commented how run down she looks..
My Instagram pauses between her stories and the frozen faces I see don't reflect a healthy and happy girl.
She's addicted to her phone and computer games, eats rubbish food and might have a drug problem.

She can afford to live a better life than the one she's living now. She should be back with her family and friends who love her
Exactly, dunno who is trying to convince with her setup in Turkey. Living with a man she barely knows, living in a country where people speak another language she can't be arsed to learn, no friends there and is on her phone day and night. Yeah you look very happy there Niamh alright

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.