Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion, but we will never know if it was Jamie or not because it’s soooooo easy to photoshop these days, someone could have easily set him up.. it wouldn’t surprise me if it was Ross
I doubt it. The fact that Jamie changed his Twitter profile pic immediate after? It’s too much of a coincidence and I doubt that Ross has been posting in here so frequently since November

Reactions: 4
I actually think thebehaviourtherapist could have been the child. It would be something he would definitely do. Loves the drama. Dying to get back into kneevos good books. And it’s all very surprising that he started posting around the time him and Kneevo fell out. Don’t get me wrong it could have been Jamie but don’t rule out the viciousness of the child. He’s a bully.

Reactions: 9
I actually think thebehaviourtherapist could have been the child. It would be something he would definitely do. Loves the drama. Dying to get back into kneevos good books. And it’s all very surprising that he started posting around the time him and Kneevo fell out. Don’t get me wrong it could have been Jamie but don’t rule out the viciousness of the child. He’s a bully.
I doubt the child would be sticking around while people tit talk him though

Reactions: 1
I doubt the child would be sticking around while people tit talk him though
Listen people need to realize the child will do anything for clout. And drama. He fell out with kneevo for a long time so who knows what he was posting. I’m not saying it wasn’t Jamie but I’d say we can’t rule out what the child is capable of. He’ll pull the mental health card as quick as Kneevo these days but these same two cretins are the biggest bullies of the lot.

If it wasn't him they wouldn't have removed the account as quick. They would have made sure there was evidence. They haven't produced any evidence, which would have been the first thing to do.
I think it was the child. Little prick has all the time on his hands not being in school. I believe Jamie, I watched his stories and he seems gutted that he’s getting dragged into Niamh’s tit again!

I’m convinced Jamie has been set up, I’ve just photoshopped to make it look like I’m looking at kneevo’s tweet and put the childs photo there instead and it worked and looks so real 🤷🏼‍♀️ it wouldn’t surprise me, Kneevo and the child have accused Jamie of so many things in the past and then confessed and said how they weren’t true. Every time I join their lives they’re talking about Jamie and making up lies about him like how he apparently got sacked from tesco etc

Reactions: 11
What’s he talking about false accusations in the past?
She’s previously said he was abusive to her pulling her hair out and you dont’t know what happens behind closed door but took it back a few weeks later saying she over reacts sometimes

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s previously said he was abusive to her pulling her hair out and you dont’t know what happens behind closed door but took it back a few weeks later saying she over reacts sometimes
don’t believe a word she says about what happened with her and any previous ex’s. Everything with her is looking for clout. I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth.
Couldn’t rule out that she set this whole thing up as well. My money is on the child and/or her that set all this up with Jamie. I actually can’t stand either of them. The child especially. I think this guy is out of control. We need to put it to him and find out if he was behind it.

Reactions: 3
Hahahah so what if it was Jamie. He’s allowed do whatever the duck he wants. She’s worse she’s like girl who cried wolf. She’s falsely accused him before. Even if is true what does she get by doing this to him

Reactions: 12
Not me having a slight heart attack that tattlelife had hacked into my phone and hacked my Instagram 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Anyone know what he means by being ‘accused’ of things before? What he’s referring to?

Agreed, the changed profile pic on twitter? It’s too much of a coincidence
This is my thoughts exactly. Deleting the account and changing his profiler says a lot to me. I don’t see the child sticking around for months to plant the seeds of this. Not clever or consistent enough and also his spelling is way worse than Jamie’s 😂😂

Anyone know what he means by being ‘accused’ of things before? What he’s referring to?
She accused him of DV before but later I think she herself admitted it wasn’t true

Reactions: 2
She’s calling it stalking on Twitter .. wouldn’t say stalking if she posts 90% of her life on social media

Reactions: 8
She’s calling it stalking on Twitter .. wouldn’t say stalking if she posts 90% of her life on social media
Ya can’t call talking about people stalking lol. If he was contacting her directly constantly sure but everyone has the right to talk about others. No crime in that

Reactions: 5
She boils my piss being a constant victim. Every bleeping problem going on on the internet aul hag Niamh has to bring it back to her. She’s bleeping draining. No wonder her only mates are also drama lamas!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.