Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes they come up with the picture at the bottom when you have 2 accounts that you can switch between on the app. Same as on Instagram with the far right tab showing what account you’re currently on
Ahhhh I had no idea why mine was different

Also..... Kneevo saying she doesn't read tattle life and has the site blocked on her phone but yet posts a screenshot with initial K where a profile pic can be added....

Hi Niamh 🙋‍♀️
to be fair, I’m pretty sure this second screenshot has been sent to her and it’s not from her tattle account. It’s clearly from an android and she has an iPhone

I just saw her picture on instagram
She is so gaunt in the face omg she looks about 40?
like holy duck compared to what she looked like last year ,
You can definitely tell she is sooo unhappy because you glow different when you are , and last year she was glowing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
What picture? She has just had surgery and has a reaction to the anathestic every surgery she has but then again, she never was big in the face tbh
I just saw her picture on instagram
She is so gaunt in the face omg she looks about 40?
like holy duck compared to what she looked like last year ,
You can definitely tell she is sooo unhappy because you glow different when you are , and last year she was glowing 🤷🏼‍♀️

What picture? She has just had surgery and has a reaction to the anathestic every surgery she has but then again, she never was big in the face tbh
Picture on her twitter , pre surgery I think? I was more guessing she took it in barcalona as it doesn’t look like her house

Oh, the picture on her Twitter. I’m guessing that’s either in Barcelona or it’s been taken where she is before she had the surgery.. she looks unwell, but she always has had a skinny face
Picture on her twitter , pre surgery I think? I was more guessing she took it in barcalona as it doesn’t look like her house

Omg is she serious!! Her parents and siblings probably following her
I think her parents and siblings would be the last people following her there in fairness most people’s parents don’t follow them on Twitter especially not a SW account. You’d be avoiding

Reactions: 2
So she active on Twitter again, with her overdose photos pinned to the top.
And when she's active.on Twitter , she's really active.
Loads of tweets and retweeting loads of Onlyfans girls ...
The Whole situation of the last few days just strikes me as fishing for more revenue for her Onlyfans site again.
Lest we not all forget, she is an attention seeker because attention has been earning her money.

To be fair to her, it's pretty exciting wondering what rubbish she post to cause another drama.

Activity here has been in Turbo Mode the last couple of days 😂

Reactions: 4
Can you elaborate?? Not sure what post it related to? Sorry
Her tweet

The caption on the tweet. She’s from the same county I’m from. We don’t speak like that. 100% a foreigner. Also. Didn’t know that film was based in Iran but my friends mam went to turkey 40 plus years ago. A native raped her got her pregnant stole her passport and it took her like 10 years and 6 kids later to break free. I went out with a European myself. Equally as controlling and the worst 8 years of my life. I honestly don’t think she’s ok. I thought she was eratic and childish yes. But now I think there is more to it.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20210320-080134_Instagram.jpg

Kneevo hates Tattle but uses someone's joke from here hmmm

Reactions: 10
Her little late night rant was just a lovely bowl of contradictions and hypocrisy I love it. Saying she doesn’t fit in with Gen Z, yet is the worst kind of example of a self obsessed, narcissistic social mecretin. She clearly doesn’t take other people’s opinions and try to see it from their view the bleeping idiot, she blatantly attacks anyone that has any sort of different opinion to her.

And the sad thing is she has these thoughts about herself in her head that she is this nice person like she says in her little “rant” like why is someone automatically an awful person because they have a different opinion than you? I don’t know Niamh but you’re one of the biggest instigators of this you brainless melt.

You are Gen Z Kneevo, you absolutely embody every single thing that you just spoke about. Next surgery you get should be a brain transplant love

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her little late night rant was just a lovely bowl of contradictions and hypocrisy I love it. Saying she doesn’t fit in with Gen Z, yet is the worst kind of example of a self obsessed, narcissistic social mecretin. She clearly doesn’t take other people’s opinions and try to see it from their view the bleeping idiot, she blatantly attacks anyone that has any sort of different opinion to her.

And the sad thing is she has these thoughts about herself in her head that she is this nice person like she says in her little “rant” like why is someone automatically an awful person because they have a different opinion than you? I don’t know Niamh but you’re one of the biggest instigators of this you brainless melt.

You are Gen Z Kneevo, you absolutely embody every single thing that you just spoke about. Next surgery you get should be a brain transplant love
I thought it was funny that she was giving out about people who are intolerant and who can’t listen to opposing views yet her rant was triggered by a tweet she disagrees with. Out and out hypocrisy.

Reactions: 10
This tweet. Read the English. It’s written by a foreigner.
In fairness, she couldn’t spell “telephone” properly for all the money in the world so I’d imagine that’s a simple autocorrect. She also spells “psycho” like “sycho” like

Reactions: 13
The way she has unpinned her OD tweet and replaced it with her OF pictures again is hilarious, the absolute desperate scenes of her. Makes my skin crawl. Cheek of her to keep promoting her beaten kebab

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s the story with her accent? Thought she’s from Louth, obviously not every single person from Louth has to sound the same but she just sounds like a D4 with a hint of Dub?

Reactions: 3
This tweet. Read the English. It’s written by a foreigner.
No I’d say that’s her alright. She spells words incorrectly the whole time. I don’t know how many times she’s been pulled up on the word “discusting” it should auto correct to disgusting I’m sure. And she definitely lurks on here all the time.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.