Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rhill

Niamh might want to buy some fruit and vegetables instead of all that rotten junk food.
Many people here have already commented how run down she looks..
My Instagram pauses between her stories and the frozen faces I see don't reflect a healthy and happy girl.
She's addicted to her phone and computer games, eats rubbish food and might have a drug problem.

She can afford to live a better life than the one she's living now. She should be back with her family and friends who love her
Exactly, dunno who is trying to convince with her setup in Turkey. Living with a man she barely knows, living in a country where people speak another language she can't be arsed to learn, no friends there and is on her phone day and night. Yeah you look very happy there Niamh alright

Reactions: 20

Noseyhole247

Am I actually dreaming or did she really post that last tiktok... Kneevo or her mates please read and take this on board💯

She goes on that people are allowed have their own opinions and shouldnt be bullied or harrassed for their opinions. She goes on about suicide attempts, OD, SH, etc...
Fact: alot of people are going to think onlyfans is basically prostitution because it comes down to the same thing, i.e; men paying the girl money for their own sexual pleasure. This is an OPINION many people have and as Kneevo says, WE ARE ALLOWED OUR OWN OPINION AND SHOULDN'T BE HARRASSED FOR IT.
Fact: Kneevo just put up a tiktok attacking someone for their opinion (which, by the way, she posted multiple stories about WELCOMING different opinions to her own!) about this and tried to make a laugh of him for making a tiktok to raise suicide awareness?!!!
Girl needs to sign herself in ASAP. Apparently has anxiety and depression🙄 stop sniffing coke, its whats making you "depressed" and most anxious people barely answer the phone never mind make 100s of stories talking so confidently on a public platform never mind putting up naked photos with your bits scribbled out for the whole world to see.

What is the black stuff in her mouth on the picture. She tryed ro kill herself put uploaded tit pics onto onky fans from her hospital bed? She needs to sign herself in. Her life is for the camra and its gone to her head. People that talk about her is 90percent bad shit they say. Shes not liked at all and it is sad. I dont think she was like this all her life. Something has triggered all this id say. Poor girl

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I wonder did she go over to Lucy with the intentions of doing this (not saying she was attention seeking, obviously she has struggles and problems) but I wonder did she go over because she trusted Lucy and knew that her attempt would be unsuccessful because Lucy would find her? Pretty lousy if Lucy has landed her on her arse after attempting suicide considering she has previously done the same, you would think regardless of the situation that she would be a bit more empathetic.
I thought so too, unless it was a spur of the moment / spontaneous decision on kneevos part.. who the fuck knows what went on I doubt we’ll ever know the truth but at the end of the day it should teach the 2 of them a lesson.. social media “besties” are not real friends all of these “influencers” are really starting to find it hard in being able to differentiate between “insta life” and “real life” if I had just moved to a new country at 20 years of age and wasn’t there a wet week and my “bestie” came over with the intention to OD I wouldn’t be best pleased.. maybe it’s me being selfish but who wants that on their doorstep never mind being in a foreign country, knowing practically no one being 20 years of age and a girl you met once came and topped herself in your apartment.. it would be a lot to come to terms with!

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Wait till Turkey and flights open up again then the drama will start
I lived in kusadasi many years ago and the bitching and carry on of everyone was comical particularly the girls who live there for a season at the moment there is no tourists to turn her fellas eyes wait till plane loads of new girls arrive I’m telling you the Craic will be 90 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

doawheelie

Chatty Member
I cannot believe I just caught him 😂😂 watch me go through all 3 threads and see what he has said about her 🐸☕

• Haha
Is there any way to see what she posts on OF without subscribing? There’s bound to be screenshots no?🤔
That is now illegal in Ireland. Please research 'CoCos law'. It is considered 'image based sexual abuse' to repost somebody's only fans content on other platforms.

If you want a general preview go to get twitter I'd say

Everybody

Chatty Member
Okkk so I typed in ceartas into Twitter and found this?? Has anyone seen this before 😂 I’m surprised we weren’t hit with this too

**edit to add a tweet from syndell

Literally get in the fucking bin. From me and my Vodafone broadband sitting beside the Liffey eating my sandwiches xoxo

• Haha

millie24

I think she’s entitled to her reaction, but at the same time by plastering it on all social media platforms she’s sending an army to attack him. When that happened to her it apparently drove her to a very dark place, she’s doing the same to him right now

millie24

On the same evening she posts the OD story, her tik tok and mentions her granny all while making sure to actively promote OF... just like @Left mentioned she certainly is taking advantage of the traffic on her Twitter tonight 🤣

On the same evening she posts the OD story, her tik tok and mentions her granny all while making sure to actively promote OF... just like @Left mentioned she certainly is taking advantage of the traffic on her Twitter tonight 🤣
Also another thing that dawned on me - who wakes up from an OD and decides that’s a good time to take loads of selfies?

Last edited:
Sorry but did she not rant, rave and try and influence everyone to go to the surgeon she went to in Turkey last time she got the BBL and now she’s complaining. she is the biggest hypocrite and there are so many minors following her it’s on tik tok and insta it’s a disgrace what she puts up and then complains about minors. Sure the child is only 15. Should be in Junior Cert. She’s 25. It’s disgraceful.
Don’t get me started on that.

Her ignorance really shows when she tries to justify her advertising on TikTok. Yes, advertising. Her just mentioning Onlyfans is her advertising it, believe me. She tried to tell people that it wasn’t kids app. Are you joking me? The minimum age to be able to use it is 13 years old.

THEN she tried to claim that most people who watch her “content” aren’t children. Yet, the day she made her first TikTok about her Onlyfans, she uploaded another TikTok of her dancing with a fan in Tesco who looked about 8, 10 at the oldest. Oh, there’s also a TikTok Miriam Mullins had up where a child thought she was Kneevo. ALSO, even if her page IS mostly viewed by adults: THAT DOESN’T MEAN KIDS WON’T SEE IT, YOU DUMB BITCH!

Her singing the praises of the doctor who botched whatever surgery it was shows another level of ignorance. I don’t doubt for a second that she doesn’t realise the potential damage something like that can do. She’s as dumb as Trump - who literally went about injecting yourself with bleach to cure covid; not realising the influence he had while he said it.

I actually felt so uncomfortable watching her stories. If that was my family member I'd be so concerned for her. She said she was really happy about 50 times when anyone with half a brain could see she's clearly troubled. Her "friends" only use her for promos and clout. As for her bf.... he probably doesn't even understand her so doesn't mind her late night rant. I can barely even take my clothes off for bed after a night out never mind going on a 50 slide story.

Kneevhoes stories be like:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

catcat94

Niamh has an only fans up (I need to stop checking she is actually dirty looking) and she has a video up on a sun bed in Spain, but she’s still wearing the hospital armband. It’s not a friendship bracelet like cut the thing off. Attention seeker!

• Haha
  • Wow
Am I actually dreaming or did she really post that last tiktok... Kneevo or her mates please read and take this on board💯

She goes on that people are allowed have their own opinions and shouldnt be bullied or harrassed for their opinions. She goes on about suicide attempts, OD, SH, etc...
Fact: alot of people are going to think onlyfans is basically prostitution because it comes down to the same thing, i.e; men paying the girl money for their own sexual pleasure. This is an OPINION many people have and as Kneevo says, WE ARE ALLOWED OUR OWN OPINION AND SHOULDN'T BE HARRASSED FOR IT.
Fact: Kneevo just put up a tiktok attacking someone for their opinion (which, by the way, she posted multiple stories about WELCOMING different opinions to her own!) about this and tried to make a laugh of him for making a tiktok to raise suicide awareness?!!!
Girl needs to sign herself in ASAP. Apparently has anxiety and depression🙄 stop sniffing coke, its whats making you "depressed" and most anxious people barely answer the phone never mind make 100s of stories talking so confidently on a public platform never mind putting up naked photos with your bits scribbled out for the whole world to see.
Oh is that the one she deleted or the one that is still up?

Because the one she deleted, the one in which she makes fun of a guy’s content for calling her a prostitute, was totally misguided on her part in more ways than one. Yes, that guy is allowed to have an opinion on anyone who puts themselves out there online on public platforms; without the fear of that person picking out their unrelated content to make fun of in retaliation.

Imagine if Lady Gaga put out a new music video, one person called her a prostitute and Lady Gaga responded by posting a video to make fun of that person’s pictures. It’s so fucking petty and pathetic.

The fact she takes the word “prostitute” and criticisms of the work she does personally like that shows, deep down, she knows there’s truth being thrown her way.

The other way it was misguided is more funny - her misuse of the word “hypocrisy” lol. It’s like she just learned the word and thought it would sound good to say. What exactly was the guy being hypocritical about? What in the name of foundation level english was she talking about?

I dunno. This is why every time she tries to be a “positive vibes” person it comes off as fake. Because we all know she’ll eventually see one comment of criticism and her bully tendencies will come out again until she’s forced to walk it back.

Also, if this dumb bitch uses the term “educate people” or “educate yourselves” one more time I’m going to scream. Someone who is as dumb as she is has no right to say that shit to anyone.

Reactions: 18

Noseyhole247

We already know that it wasnt Lucy though because Lucy pretty much said it wasnt her decision and she was pretty hurt by it? I think someone was spot on when they said Kneevo went over there and accidentally OD'd on party drugs then Kneevo just played the "I was trying to kill myself" card to get more attention and Lucy probably wanted nothing to do with it🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18