Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel Lucy (after being so open about mental health) isn’t to blame for this. I wouldn’t be surprised if Niamh completely pushed her away when she was in hospital etc and it was probably quite difficult for Lucy to have this girl come over that she’s barely met before ending up in hospital for such serious reasons that are person to her? It also makes no sense that Niamh did it on the first day she went to Barcelona, who would go on a flight to do that in another country?? Im not sure. I feel bad for Niamh because I’ve been where she is but I really don’t think she’s all there and is sneaky, I feel for Lucy because she’ll get caught in this tit storm

Reactions: 10
What is the black stuff in her mouth on the picture. She tryed ro kill herself put uploaded tit pics onto onky fans from her hospital bed? She needs to sign herself in. Her life is for the camra and its gone to her head. People that talk about her is 90percent bad tit they say. Shes not liked at all and it is sad. I dont think she was like this all her life. Something has triggered all this id say. Poor girl
Its charcoal it makes you throw up

Do we know that she intentionally took an overdose with purpose to die or was it accidental - on their first night out possibly took too much?

Reactions: 4
I wonder did she go over to Lucy with the intentions of doing this (not saying she was attention seeking, obviously she has struggles and problems) but I wonder did she go over because she trusted Lucy and knew that her attempt would be unsuccessful because Lucy would find her? Pretty lousy if Lucy has landed her on her arse after attempting suicide considering she has previously done the same, you would think regardless of the situation that she would be a bit more empathetic.
I thought so too, unless it was a spur of the moment / spontaneous decision on kneevos part.. who the duck knows what went on I doubt we’ll ever know the truth but at the end of the day it should teach the 2 of them a lesson.. social media “besties” are not real friends all of these “influencers” are really starting to find it hard in being able to differentiate between “insta life” and “real life” if I had just moved to a new country at 20 years of age and wasn’t there a wet week and my “bestie” came over with the intention to OD I wouldn’t be best pleased.. maybe it’s me being selfish but who wants that on their doorstep never mind being in a foreign country, knowing practically no one being 20 years of age and a girl you met once came and topped herself in your apartment.. it would be a lot to come to terms with!

Reactions: 20
Do we know that she intentionally took an overdose with purpose to die or was it accidental - on their first night out possibly took too much?
Depends, I wonder what she OD on if it was over the counter medicine or illegal drugs

Reactions: 1
I really do feel for kneevo as you can clearly see she needs help and isn’t coping at all it would explain a lot of why she behaves the way she does despite how much money she brags about making in only fans it hasn’t added any type of happiness for her at all

Reactions: 11
She keeps delaying back to the fact about the one tweet she did, which was obviously playing on her mind a lot with the abuse that she was getting. She has clearly gone to Barcelona to see Lucy and to escape the comments etc.. and the hate must’ve become so bad that she has taken a overdose. It doesn’t explain why herself and Lucy have unfollowed each other and don’t talk anymore

Reactions: 6
She keeps delaying back to the fact about the one tweet she did, which was obviously playing on her mind a lot with the abuse that she was getting. She has clearly gone to Barcelona to see Lucy and to escape the comments etc.. and the hate must’ve become so bad that she has taken a overdose. It doesn’t explain why herself and Lucy have unfollowed each other and don’t talk anymore
She could have seen the life’s Lucy living and was jealous ?

Reactions: 3
I feel so sorry for her parents. She had them on snap awhile back before the only fans took off and her mum seemed lovely. The girl hasnt had the right frame of mind for so long. Everything she is doing isnt worth the money from only fans. Her life is a shambles

Not snap insta i ment

Reactions: 4
I am dying at jamie being caught posting on this thread haahahaha then deleting his profile lmao

I hope niamh takes time off social media goes home remembers who she was before only fans and gets the help she needs

I think the tweet she is referring too is the one about people working 9-5 have no self respect, she got dragged on twitter for it

Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for her parents. She had them on snap awhile back before the only fans took off and her mum seemed lovely. The girl hasnt had the right frame of mind for so long. Everything she is doing isnt worth the money from only fans. Her life is a shambles

Not snap insta i ment
The constant surgery can't be helping her mental health either, constantly changing her body can't be good for you! I hope she's on the mend

Reactions: 2
Wait what account was Jamie ?
Behaviour therapist

I am dying at jamie being caught posting on this thread haahahaha then deleting his profile lmao

I hope niamh takes time off social media goes home remembers who she was before only fans and gets the help she needs

I think the tweet she is referring too is the one about people working 9-5 have no self respect, she got dragged on twitter for it
He changed his profile pic on Twitter too 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry, but you cant mouth off to the extent that she did and put as many people down in such a vulgar way as she did, get called out on it, claim that she has mental health issues to cover up the fact that she was in the wrong and then say everyone pushed her to hurt herself? That's a cop out. Why is she taking photos of herself crying in hospital after an OD, waiting for a time to post them and say it was everyone else's fault? You can't do that. Life doesn't work like that. You don't get to say harmful things and when your called out on it, say no one should call you out because you might be pushed to suicide? So does she want a free pass to say whatever she wants with no repercussions?

I cannot stand people who take vidoes/pictures of themselves crying or having a breakdown. It is purely done for attention.

Reactions: 27
What was Lucys comment a while back relating to why they weren't talking after her trip?

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry, but you cant mouth off to the extent that she did and put as many people down in such a vulgar way as she did, get called out on it, claim that she has mental health issues to cover up the fact that she was in the wrong and then say everyone pushed her to hurt herself? That's a cop out. Why is she taking photos of herself crying in hospital after an OD, waiting for a time to post them and say it was everyone else's fault? You can't do that. Life doesn't work like that. You don't get to say harmful things and when your called out on it, say no one should call you out because you might be pushed to suicide? So does she want a free pass to say whatever she wants with no repercussions?

I cannot stand people who take vidoes/pictures of themselves crying or having a breakdown. It is purely done for attention.
I fully agree. She's well able to act vile and abusive to others and then plays the mental health card when she gets called out on it. I feel pity for her but she brings it all on herself. She always seems to get very upset on her social after surgeries? Obviously all these procedures are taking a bigger toll on her than she is willing to accept.

His account is public, make sure it’s the right one 🙈

He’s not following Niamh either, defo have fallen out. Wonder what’s going to happen to her dog while she’s with Lucy
😂😂😂😂 Jamie keeping an eye on Kneevos new man 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.