Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her little late night rant was just a lovely bowl of contradictions and hypocrisy I love it. Saying she doesn’t fit in with Gen Z, yet is the worst kind of example of a self obsessed, narcissistic social mecretin. She clearly doesn’t take other people’s opinions and try to see it from their view the bleeping idiot, she blatantly attacks anyone that has any sort of different opinion to her.

And the sad thing is she has these thoughts about herself in her head that she is this nice person like she says in her little “rant” like why is someone automatically an awful person because they have a different opinion than you? I don’t know Niamh but you’re one of the biggest instigators of this you brainless melt.

You are Gen Z Kneevo, you absolutely embody every single thing that you just spoke about. Next surgery you get should be a brain transplant love
Why doesn’t she watch her own stories and see she is everything she complains about? Her rants are off the wall.

Reactions: 4
It's not written by a foreigner, it's written by a moron.

Haha she doesn't sound remotely D4 😂
She sounds like every D4 I went to college with if they had a tail end of Dub :edit to add except when she’s on a big rant but generally sounds like put on D4, her accent doesn’t sound natural at all. She doesn’t have what I’d consider a Dublin accent (I do, near town), and she definitely doesn’t have anything like a Louth accent.

If I was getting really specific I’d go with the people I know whose parents were fairly working class, did well and the kids mixed with posh people 😂

But seriously, LOUTH?!

She’s from Ardee but doesn’t have their accent. It’s mad
I know a fair few people from Dundalk and Drogheda and Ardee and they’re not ~exactly the same obviously no one is but she doesn’t sound even remotely like she’s from there. Is she from there or did she move there does anyone know?

This tweet. Read the English. It’s written by a foreigner.
She’s often misspelling words but even if she usually spelled stuff right everyone makes typos that don’t always autocorrect 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I've grown bored looking at her 🙄. I haven't looked at any of her threads or her stories for weeks I think I'll stop altogether it's disturbing stuff 😕. She needs help badly but the scary thing is she can't see it and she thinks it's everyone else with the problem. Instead of wasting her money on surgery after surgery she should invest it in a good mental health professional, take a break away from social media and fix what's wrong internally. It's really sad when someone can't own up and admit when they have a problem. She'll probably say she doesn't have any but until the day comes when she finally admits it I'm afraid she's stuck this way. She must be tormented no amount of money from only fans (or wherever she gets her income) is worth it. Maybe she enjoys the drama I don't really know I never really followed her in depth. I don't know the full story of what's going on at the moment and to be honest I don't want to know 🙄😂.

Reactions: 6
I finally made an account here after lurking for months to say I’m surprised no one pointed out that her OD tweet and SA tik tok only came out after Shauna Davitt (I think that’s how you spell her name, another Irish tiktoker) posted her own story of being sexually assaulted by a boyfriend when she was in secondary school. Shauna got a tonne of support on that video and you could tell that it was so hard for her to talk about it. So I think Niamh saw an opportunity to capitalise off of similar stories to try get more followers.

Reactions: 26
I predicts she’s go mental, crash, step away from social media and write a book in a few years about her troubled past, her experience with only fans and what not. I genuinely believe she’s chasing the high she get from the both positive (and negative) attention online!

You see it in people who had a taste of the “spot light” in this case that social media one, she’ll forever crave it.

For someone who said they are going to take a bit of a break from social media a few days ago due to mental health reasons she’s probably got a record for the amount of posts on there at the moment.

These conspiracy theories about the child have me in fits 😂
I honestly think he lacks the patience & the brains to write on a thread for 5 months then randomly photoshop a screenshot with Jamie’s photo in it 😂
Honestly lads give your heads a wobble 😂😂
😂😂😂 Poor fella doesn't have 2 brain cells to rub together.. Definitely wasn't him

I predicts she’s go mental, crash, step away from social media and write a book in a few years about her troubled past, her experience with only fans and what not. I genuinely believe she’s chasing the high she get from the both positive (and negative) attention online!

You see it in people who had a taste of the “spot light” in this case that social media one, she’ll forever crave it.
I honestly don’t think she’s knows enough words to write a book

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lmao she has got the polar opposite of a D4 accent what are you on about 😂
I haven’t been on this thread in ages, I can’t believe how much she’s changed since then?! I feel really sorry for her, she’s changed her appearance so much in such a short space of time and it’s made her look extremely old and gaunt. I don’t know what to make of the OD but she’s obviously not in a good place and I hope she’s ok

Reactions: 1
Lmao she has got the polar opposite of a D4 accent what are you on about 😂
The polar opposite to me would be a complete Dub accent like the kind I have, the kind that gets ripped on in Ross O’Carroll Kelly books etc...she sounds like she tries to sound ‘well spoken’, ‘I just got triggered because people were coming at me for the jawwwb I have and what I do for werk’, slips when she goes on her mad rants though.

Literally just listening to her there ‘fer example’ ‘werk’ (vs wurk) ‘jawwwb’ youknowwhatimeanlike?

This would be far easier with voice notes but regardless of how Dublin we think the accent sounds can we all agree she pulled that accent out of her hole and not Ardee or anywhere near 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The polar opposite to me would be a complete Dub accent like the kind I have, the kind that gets ripped on in Ross O’Carroll Kelly books etc...she sounds like she tries to sound ‘well spoken’, ‘I just got triggered because people were coming at me for the jawwwb I have and what I do for werk’, slips when she goes on her mad rants though.

Literally just listening to her there ‘fer example’ ‘werk’ (vs wurk) ‘jawwwb’ youknowwhatimeanlike?

This would be far easier with voice notes but can we all agree she pulled that accent out of her hole and not Ardee or anywhere near 😂
Yes we can absolutely agree on that 😂

• Wow
Wow .. I just love knowing that Kneevo does anal with her butt plugs, thanks babe. Thanks for sharing that with your 117k followers who are probably underage too

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
How does she manage to spell words so wrong? I don’t understand - do all phones not have autocorrect? It really irks me when I see unbelievably basic spelling mistakes everywhere on anything she posts. Surely that gets autocorrected and she chooses not to change it

I finally made an account here after lurking for months to say I’m surprised no one pointed out that her OD tweet and SA tik tok only came out after Shauna Davitt (I think that’s how you spell her name, another Irish tiktoker) posted her own story of being sexually assaulted by a boyfriend when she was in secondary school. Shauna got a tonne of support on that video and you could tell that it was so hard for her to talk about it. So I think Niamh saw an opportunity to capitalise off of similar stories to try get more followers.
Taking photos crying, taking photos of the iv, the weird tiktocs, it's all so strange and false and attention seeking.

How does she manage to spell words so wrong? I don’t understand - do all phones not have autocorrect? It really irks me when I see unbelievably basic spelling mistakes everywhere on anything she posts. Surely that gets autocorrected and she chooses not to change it
She obv have it switched off. People who write badly and who use a lot of lingo generally type out their messages.

Taking photos crying, taking photos of the iv, the weird tiktocs, it's all so strange and false and attention seeking.

She obv have it switched off. People who write badly and who use a lot of lingo generally type out their messages.
Probably, which is even more bizarre considering the fact that I guarantee this has been pointed out to her many times. But sure I forgot Kneevo the untouchable doesn’t care what people think😉

Hahaha poor girl is rattled by your mans tiktok comparing her to michael jackson, its hilarious but not as funny as how bad her comebacks are!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.