Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Future

Chatty Member
One person threw in the cheating comment and didn’t back it up so let’s not jump the gun just yet. Could be anything.

Reactions: 18

Future

Chatty Member
Also..... Kneevo saying she doesn't read tattle life and has the site blocked on her phone but yet posts a screenshot with initial K where a profile pic can be added....

Hi Niamh 🙋‍♀️
Oh look at you Jessica fletcher 😂 Hi Kneevo ya tramp 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 17

doawheelie

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but I am sick of seeing her posting about Ireland’s restrictions but yet when anyone calls her out on her bullshit she used the I’m in turkey card?? Like why post about a country you don’t live in lockdown?? And the whole my family is in Ireland ok kneevo I have family in several countries around the world and I don’t post about their lockdowns 🙄🙄 worry about your own local lockdown kneevo can’t have your cake and eat it , I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again , choose a lane and stick to it 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

She is a living fucking disgrace, joking about killing her baby at 16, fair enough do it but don't go joking about it on your social media 24/7. Maybe educate people on safe sex but joke about it, nah. Im pro choice and all but a step too far. She'll be trending on twitter and pull the mental health card or the "I'm only young I make mistakes card"

millie24

Someone questioned earlier whether the OD was intentional or accidental. I’m sorry to say this and I’m aware of how bad it sounds but being the person Kneevo is and using anything she can for attention I honestly would not be surprised if this OD was accidental (too much at a party perhaps? Maybe Lucy didn’t agree with it and that’s why they fell out to being with?) and now she’s using it to her advantage..... I do feel sorry for her and I really hope I’m wrong because that’s such an awful thing to do. Either way, I’ve said this again and I’ll say it 1000 times more, serious intervention is needed here

Left

Chatty Member
So she's claiming she has the screenshot of him posting his twitter here, yet the person who caught him hasn't even got a screenshot and I'm sure if someone had it here they would have posted it by now 🤷🏻‍♀️

shishi445

To be honest like I don't really blame Jamie. We all creep on our exes but 99% of us don't have an ex in the public eye, and if we did i'm sure we would all be lurking on here too 😂 From what I could see he didnt say anything too bad about Niamh, mostly just stuff everyone else had been saying and asking questions. It looks pathetic from the outside but realistically he was with the girl for ages and is probs still hurt (can't remember what caused the breakup). Also It's clear that Niamh is still a little invested in him too like she got a new boyfriend veeeery soon after jamie and if she didn't care she wouldn't constantly be posting stories addressing him and calling him out any time she heard his name. But like in fairness after her whole preach yesterday about mental health and not bullying people into suicide, her hundreds of posts giving out about Jamie completely contradict that?? Also reporting him to the guards FOR WHAT!!! He wasn't harassing her or any online crimes, because it was not directed at her, he never intended for her to see those comments so its not punishable, just give up with the empty threats pls

noosy

7BB3BC34-8726-45A2-A85A-81AA407CA68F.png
Jesus she looks soo sick and tired here! I really hope her family see this and help this girl before it’s too late!

• Wow

karen2561

She has got her video date wrong, she means 2019 because in them pictures her teeth aren’t done.. she didn’t have them done in 2020 😂 she cant even get her dates right? Clearly talking shit
She corrects it on her insta to 2018. Filth of this comment 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone called it here a few weeks back when the twitter thing blew up, that she would pull the mental health card. Its all for attention and its fucking disgusting, it makes a mockery of anyone who is actually feeling suicidal! As someone pointed out earlier the last thing you would be doing after a genuine suicide attempt would be taking pics of yourself! Also the timing of her latest tiktok - looking for sympathy...
I see also shes sharing pics of her granny, didnt she post content of her riding a dildo in the plane toilets on the way back from turkey for the funeral! Like fuck off, i feel bad watching on seeing what the youth of today are turning out like - it is so fucked up how fucked they all are!

dipstick70

What a load of rubbish that law is ... 5000 people pay to see nudes that's fine... But those who don't pay are supposedly "sexually abusing " her.

In reality, The only thing that would be violated is her copyright
Not everyone is a huge account like Kneevo, plenty of people have a small amount of subs on OnlyFans and it’s shitty when their pics get spread across sites like the Fappening, being spread in group chats, and anyone gets their hands on them and you’ve got malicious people sending them to family, work etc on purpose. And yes that’s the risk people take having any photos online but that’s not the point.

People like Kneevo and Julia Holbanel aren’t going to care as much because they’ve huge followings and their photos are already in loads of places but you can’t have one rule for some and a different one for another, it’s to protect people in general, applies to all intimate photos (open to being corrected) and people sharing them non-consensually with the intent to cause harm.

Apparently it’s going to be virtually impossible to prove that someone was sharing a pic to be malicious which is mad to me because 90% of the time that’s what’s happening especially if they’re being purposely sent to the wrong people to humiliate the person but there you go.

• Heart

dnm123

Also how can she get the guards involved for shit he’s said on here under that behaviour account like hahaha how thick and unaware of life and what constitutes a crime to lodge a complaint about someone have taken a screenshot and post a few things on a message board?

And then saying he wants to be a guard and trying to use that to “cancel” him in doing that? After the rant she just went on atop her high horse about attacking people’s lives and what things can do to people? Hahahaha give over you sap.

The whole lot of them are the most ridiculous, unaware fools going around. I’m truly surprised some of them actually have the brain capacity to “survive” on their own

Left

Chatty Member
Oh god isn’t it sad that the only thing that’s make her so excited and feel like things are falling into place is a bum job. Really is this what our young people have become !
Oh god isn’t it sad that the only thing that’s make her so excited and feel like things are falling into place is a bum job. Really is this what our young people have become !
She's going to end up looking absolutely ridiculous, her legs are far too thin to be carrying a huge arse up on them, even Julia's looks absolutely hilarious and she actually had strong legs but they have now dissappeared as she doesn't need to workout now.

• Sad

Johnboy1993

Kneevo: “Oh my god guys, stop making such a big deal about my Onlyfans. It’s not that big of a deal guys.”

Also Kneevo: “Most of my IG stories are based around the fact that I have an Onlyfans. Oh, by the way guys, subscribe now for a discount! Did I mention I have an Onlyfans?”

Is she actually this stupid? Oh wait, she might just be because she also put up a story linking a “really education article”. Can someone around her tell her to at least do the LCA so she can learn to spell and actually string a coherent sentence together?
Having a go off the Lauren girl for saying she wouldn't do OF because she wouldn't want her family seeing that etc. Completely rational opinion and something she's more than entitled to say.. kneevo then saying she shouldn't be saying it because it could create a stereotype and harm sex workers? .. she's so thick, she thinks everyone has to conform to her opinion.. she's more than entitled to do OF (good for her) but please spare us the bullshit of this idea that we should all be doing it .. I'll sacrifice "the bank" I reckon 🤣

Johnboy1993

They aren’t friends anymore lucy posted this on her tiktok today
Lucy seems like a good person, comes across really well on social media.. Having a ball in Barcelona it seems and plenty local friends etc.. The other yolk has absolutely no friends and back hanging around with the other clown aidan.. Lucy much better off

Jembelle

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I’ve no sympathy for her and I don’t mean to be mean, but she has spent the last few weeks tormenting that guy and had people call him all sorts and herself call him all sorts and accuse him of all things oh but that was ok brcaus poor kneevo is allowed do that. A week after coming from Barcelona she heads off for surgery and then on her come down after surgery she has pictures to put on Twitter for people to feel sorry for her so Lucy can get the backlash . She sells herself
For money and then ridicules people for having a normal job. Well guess what kneevo it’s no ok that you can criticise and make peoples lives a misery and then cry wolf when people criticise you back. And then advertising your boyfriends dentists. Your life is sad kneevo go get help

Facesisafool

VIP Member
She fairly forgot about her suicide attempt. Poor Jamie. Keep your head up she’ll fall like a tonne of bricks one day. Just don’t be so stupid and get caught in future 🙈

Snoopingsnoopy

What exactly do you mean by “spread” 😂 We speculated on one forum will you relax
I actually agree with Karen it was more so stated for fact rather than speculated that he cheated someone previous said 'He cheated on her' no ifs or buts that it could have happened but that it actually did.

Anyone feel like kneevo has a split personality? She switches between niamhoconnor_X and her Kneevo facade all the time. Niamh is the girl I feel bad for and wonder if she deserves all the hate and then Kneevo comes back with a bang screaming into her phone with her rants and hypocritical behaviour?? Kneevo is like an alter-ego to mask her insecurities which she clearly has