Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These conspiracy theories about the child have me in fits 😂
I honestly think he lacks the patience & the brains to write on a thread for 5 months then randomly photoshop a screenshot with Jamie’s photo in it 😂
Honestly lads give your heads a wobble 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jamie got caught out to bits I’m delighted hahahahahaha the poor bird holly that got dragged into it she looks terrible over kneevos stories now

• Heart
Reactions: 2
These conspiracy theories about the child have me in fits 😂
I honestly think he lacks the patience & the brains to write on a thread for 5 months then randomly photoshop a screenshot with Jamie’s photo in it 😂
Honestly lads give your heads a wobble 😂😂
I’m about to uno reverse it and say the conspiracies are possibly from Jamie’s friends 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel a bit sorry for him if he is getting a load of hate. Stuff like that can feel like it’s you’re whole life and it’s never going to end while you’re going through it. Kneevo could have dealt with it privately seems that she was literally just saying how cancel culture, and hurdling abuse at people sends them into a dark place, and we need to educate people not attack them. She has a short memory.

Reactions: 13
I feel a bit sorry for him if he is getting a load of hate. Stuff like that can feel like it’s you’re whole life and it’s never going to end while you’re going through it. Kneevo could have dealt with it privately seems that she was literally just saying how cancel culture, and hurdling abuse at people sends them into a dark place, and we need to educate people not attack them. She has a short memory.
Agreed. Kneevo always uses the excuse “I’m still young and learning” and she’s a few years older than Jamie. Practice what you preach.

She always says that it’s so difficult having loads of people attack you over something, Eg ( her tweet about having respect for yourself and not working a 9-5 job) so difficult in fact it was one of the reason for her suicide attempt which was a few weeks ago..... And now she knowingly called out Jamie on Instagram and Twitter and has basically sent a hate army to attack him.

Agreed. Kneevo always uses the excuse “I’m still young and learning” and she’s a few years older than Jamie. Practice what you preach.

She always says that it’s so difficult having loads of people attack you over something, Eg ( her tweet about having respect for yourself and not working a 9-5 job) so difficult in fact it was one of the reason for her suicide attempt which was a few weeks ago..... And now she knowingly called out Jamie on Instagram and Twitter and has basically sent a hate army to attack him.
she always wants to report him to the guards and what ruin his chances of becoming one ... ??Does she not realise that all the hate, his dream job in jeopardy may just may lead to him wanting to commit suicide no ???

Reactions: 11
This woman absolutely turns my stomach. Not even 48 hours after plastering details of her alleged "suicide attempt" all over the internet, and blaming online abuse, she whips up an online hate mob against Jamie for a few nasty comments on a forum that she shouldn't even be reading.

This is what Kneevo was preaching about two days ago:

You can hold people accountable without bullying them. How about in future we tell them 1) what they did wrong. 2) Why it was wrong. 3) How they can improve & be better.

The absolute hypocrisy of posting that and now engaging in the bullying campaign against Jamie today. Such a nasty, vile girl who deserves everything that's coming to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She fairly forgot about her suicide attempt. Poor Jamie. Keep your head up she’ll fall like a tonne of bricks one day. Just don’t be so stupid and get caught in future 🙈

Reactions: 16
This is the number one thing right. Literally today talking about how bad social media can be, then later piling on with accusations.

Reactions: 3
She said she had a screenshot of the incriminating post that includes his profile pic....yet nobody here even has that ss...and she's posted screenshots of all his other older posts but not the one that would actually "prove" it was him 🙄🙄🙄 such a pointless lie

Reactions: 14
I’ve been on here since February and I’m a woman🤣 you don’t need to put down every comment that involves people feeling sorry for Jamie as him pretending to be “another” fake account🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’ve been on here since February and I’m a woman🤣 you don’t need to put down every comment that involves people feeling sorry for Jamie as him pretending to be “another” fake account🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
I feel sorry for him too and I’m here ages 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for him too and I’m here ages 😂😂😂
Exactly like why can’t we just have an opinion🤣 I personally don’t believe there was any account made by him because I was being nosey on here and didn’t see anything and the last comments Saying they’d caught Jamie posting A photo and deleting it on here had been posted minutes before I came on and nobody has posted proof of this so called photo either 🤣

Reactions: 2
Exactly like why can’t we just have an opinion🤣 I personally don’t believe there was any account made by him because I was being nosey on here and didn’t see anything and the last comments Saying they’d caught Jamie posting A photo and deleting it on here had been posted minutes before I came on and nobody has posted proof of this so called photo either 🤣
I seen the post. It was him. Still feel sorry for him. Don’t think someone would go to the trouble to photoshop but that wee kids mad so I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I seen the post. It was him. Still feel sorry for him. Don’t think someone would go to the trouble to photoshop but that wee kids mad so I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️
oh goodness okay so surely someone has it screenshotted then and we can all find out the truth🤔 yeah I’m with you on that last statement you wouldn’t know what to think with all this crying wolf craic lately tho🤣

Reactions: 1
So everybody who thinks that Jamie is innocent is him? Lol behave. As if someone would be that sad

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.