Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has got her video date wrong, she means 2019 because in them pictures her teeth aren’t done.. she didn’t have them done in 2020 😂 she cant even get her dates right? Clearly talking tit
She corrects it on her insta to 2018. Filth of this comment 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wasnt it said here how she used to bully and torment other kids in school? Especially some foreign kids. Can you imagine the pain she put them through. And now she comes out with this. I’d take it all as a pinch of salt. Lucy seems very genuine and I don’t think she’d leave Kneevo hanging like that. There’s so much more to this story

anyone have a screenshot of Jamie’s post on here where he was caught out?

Reactions: 10
I find it very hard to feel sorry for Niamh in any way. She constantly rants online then pulls the mental health card when it gets too much for her. The girl needs to get help. Also wish she would quit the bragging - no one with values cares about her new car and new ass. She's clearly unhappy within herself and needs superficial things to fill the void, textbook really

Reactions: 14
Wasnt it said here how she used to bully and torment other kids in school? Especially some foreign kids. Can you imagine the pain she put them through. And now she comes out with this. I’d take it all as a pinch of salt. Lucy seems very genuine and I don’t think she’d leave Kneevo hanging like that. There’s so much more to this story

anyone have a screenshot of Jamie’s post on here where he was caught out?
Nope I didn’t get a screenshot 😩 he wrote did she try kill herself & a screenshot of the tweet but u could see his profile pic on it!

Reactions: 4
Nope I didn’t get a screenshot 😩 he wrote did she try kill herself & a screenshot of the tweet but u could see his profile pic on it!
Jamie is a creature, imagine being that obsessed with your ex 🤮 it’s so sad! Went through all 3 threads and the amount of horrible tit he’s said about her🙄 Jamie you’re obviously still stalking here & you’re clearly as unhinged as Niamh, you both need help and for someone to remove all access to the internet, pair of mentally unstable gobshites...

Reactions: 23
Lucy has been very quiet since Niamh posted on Twitter, wonder if she is getting backlash because of this ?

• Sad
he was a very active member on all threads 😂 gas and makes sense when u see all his posts from each thread

Reactions: 5
Jamie also said some things about Miriam in her thread that would surely hurt her if she found out because I know she considers them friends

It’s suddenly changed into a thread about Jamie... Jamie watching like why you all so obsessed with meee

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So now she is saying it’s not just the tweet, it was also things she was dealing with her in her personal life and other things too. Why is she one of these girls who love to give you a story but only gives you chapter 1,3,6 and 9....
What was the tweet shes talking about?

It’s suddenly changed into a thread about Jamie... Jamie watching like why you all so obsessed with meee
He’s not worth making his own thread lol, I think it’s relevant when kneevos ex was lurking in this thread hahaha can you chill

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.