Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy doesn’t even look comfortable in that new tik tok. She looks so awkward as if she doesn’t want to do it

Reactions: 5
Does Niamh’s lips/teeth drive anyone else mad? I just can’t look at her with them.

Reactions: 13
Does Niamh’s lips/teeth drive anyone else mad? I just can’t look at her with them.
Yes!! I thought I was the only one! Whatever way she keeps moving her lips or her teeth glaring in your face. I just don’t get it

Reactions: 4
Niamh who’s going on about the fact that she’s not breaking rules because she’s not in Ireland but doesn’t realise she’s going against Barcelona restrictions

Reactions: 3
Strange that Niamh is going over for ten days. Since they never even met in person before? No doubt Lucy will be fed up with her on the first day, imagine listening to those rants!!
Lucy went over to Tenerife about 3/4 weeks ago to niamh but it was kept on the QT obviously

They’ve defo had a fight kneevo just put up a story on ft to her friend cruing and Lucy is out drinking w others

Reactions: 3
She looks like a cheap hooker in the photo.

And juvenile playing a drinking game.
Well Lucy is only 20 years old and all bars are shut so really don’t see what else there is for them to do there. I’d most definitely be doing the same myself. Can’t fault her for that now if she was 17 playing drinking games you would argue she was too young for them. I didn’t ever think there was a window frame for drinking game eligible years. Personally I don’t see anything wrong with a couple of people in their early 20’s playing some drinking games it’s actually quite normal really. Most college nights consist totally of drinking games and it’s just a bit of fun really. I like seeing her interacting with different people and embracing Spanish culture and not sticking to an Irish clique when abroad and I’m sure something like a drinking card games makes it easier for them all to interact regardless of the language barrier!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Still think it’s so funny Jamie was the one responsible for the big drugs bust in the caravan that time 😂😂

Well Lucy is only 20 years old and all bars are shut so really don’t see what else there is for them to do there. I’d most definitely be doing the same myself. Can’t fault her for that now if she was 17 playing drinking games you would argue she was too young for them. I didn’t ever think there was a window frame for drinking game eligible years. Personally I don’t see anything wrong with a couple of people in their early 20’s playing some drinking games it’s actually quite normal really. Most college nights consist totally of drinking games and it’s just a bit of fun really. I like seeing her interacting with different people and embracing Spanish culture and not sticking to an Irish clique when abroad and I’m sure something like a drinking card games makes it easier for them all to interact regardless of the language barrier!
Maybe head over to the rave section 👌

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
People do it in college when they're 18. She's what, 25?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.