Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Things that probably never happened : her son coming out of school saying mummy I know how you make babies .. daddy stuck his dick in your vagina!! Bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 20

SDM

I'm sorry but none of my kids have ever had worms, she's saying it likes it's really common, is it? I've never really had anything bad to say about her before but this has made me feel sick.
I thought the same. Ive two kids and never had worms in either of them, let alone multiple times. My kids are younger than hers and I've taught them the importance of hand washing and toilet etiquette. Of course many times they wouldn't be bothered to wash their hands which is why a few times a day i bring them to the sink myself to do it and I drill into them to do it at school and i know especially with covid, that their teacher pushes the hand washing also.
Thats just basic parenting. Many times shes made revolting comments about her skid marked undies/sheets/smelly fanny etc etc and her house often looked filthy and grotty so i think its her personal hygiene thats the issue and not her poor kids.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Filming herself in bed & her child talks to her & she tells them sternly I’m filming .. Laura that’s your child .. give them some attention instead of strangers on the internet that literally do not give a flying fck about u !!!!

• Angry
  • Heart

Opinionated

VIP Member
So she has worms yesterday and now she’s been out buying new clothes!!!! Now the way she portrays herself she’s not very hygienic I mean she can’t even wash her face or brush her teeth!!! So she’s out touching clothes etc WITH HER DIRTY ASS BUMWORM FINGERNAILS 🤢🤢🤢 I’d ban her out the shop. There’s no way she’d be scrubbing her fingernails and hands and I can bet you anything the kids prob got them once but it’s her lack of hygiene that’s causing them to re appear!! Can you imagine a parent seeing it and then deciding their child shouldn’t be playing with her kids??? She’s such a selfish bitch all she can think about is the gram rather than putting her kids well-being first!! 😡

• Sick
  • Haha

hattie20

VIP Member
It pisses me off when the use the be kind, and lift other women up nonsense.

I think you will find it’s YOU being a cunt on the internet, you and all the other influencers who willingly put themselves out there for criticism.

I’d have some sympathy if someone was following you round with a camera, making you say vile things and taking photos of your arse. But YOU are doing that.

Why am I the problem for giving my opinion that I think you are disgusting for posting what you do? Am I only allowed to have an opinion if I like seeing a photo of another adult sat on the toilet?

Or, are you one of those people who likes to say, “if you’ve got nothing nice to say, be quiet?” which translates to “shut up, I’ll do what I want and if someone doesn’t like it, I’ll cry bully.”

Fucking grow up. Your kids are going to see all this and be fucking mortified.

• Heart

StBrigid

I'm just comparing her crying on camera episode to when I was having a mental episode . I remember just pushing the buggy around Aldi and sobbing to myself ,not knowing why and it wasn't for any attention as I would of died if anyone came up to me . So I'm just finding it hard to relate too as in that moment of distress Jesus the last thing I wanted to do or even crossed my mind was to film myself. Maybe I'm being unfair here but I just can't understand that behaviour.

• Heart

Uppup

So Steve has had a 'little breakdown' of his own as she put it. Two young kids, at least one with with anxiety issues, a new dog that lacks training, working and studying and a wife constantly craving attention and help with revolting videos....what could possibly have caused it I wonder??!! Only a week or so ago she was bitching about the poor sod playing on his Xbox with his headphones on. So saying this about someone who's had his own mental health crisis is ok....hypocritical cow.

Reactions: 19

barryjones

VIP Member
Condescending twat! Imagine if he called one of her episodes a ‘little breakdown’ she would go insane.

Doesn’t like it when she isn’t the centre of attention I bet.

Because she thinks it’s hilarious, and wacky

I think people like her and brummymummy2 do idiotic facial grimaces as a sort of
“ I don’t care what you think and to prove it I’ll make myself as ugly and stupid looking as possible but it won’t count because I’m doing on purpose before you say anything about my looks”

It’s like some sort of reverse psychology
Yeh coz she's an ugly cunt and I'm not even sorry for slagging another woman's looks because she is grotesque. So sorry not sorry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

SDM

Her latest post accompanied by usual gurning irrelevant unflattering nude photo is just so zzzzzzz. She's all Me Me Me. The 'just because I'm a mother doesn't mean I have to be boring or this that and the other....' I can't relate to the whole thing that she feels society is shaming women constantly with the whole list she gave like:
Do not swear
Do not breastfeed in public
Do not bottle feed - ever!
Do not forget to stay sexy
Do not be too sexy
Do not cook beige food
Do NOT allow sweets
Do not work full time
Do not work part time
Do not stay at home
Do not embarrass your children
Do not talk about your period
Do not forget the sex. Must keep up the sex.
Do not brag about the sex
Do not forget to shave
Do not let your children see you cry
Do not forget to smile
Do not tell people when your kids are pricks

As a mum of 2 I never felt all that, and whats wrong with not embarrassing your children?! Maybe she's being judged cos she constantly posts gross nude pictures of herself, discusses her vile hygiene and humiliates herself and her husband frequently, not because she didn't breastfeed or cook beige food? I hate how she thinks that she can literally do whatever she wants and being a mum shouldn't hold her back blah blah.....
Sorry Laura having kids DOES mean you can't do certain things. You have two little people who rely and look up to you as an example and support. Two little people who need stability in their lives and will one day be teenagers going to secondary school knowing their whole class has seen their mothers arse and flaps online while she discusses wanking off and her body odour. So yes do not embarrass your children!
She seems to have some warped persecution complex where anyone at all who criticises her appalling behaviour online is a puritanical judgey karen rather than justifiably pointing out that degrading herself repeatedly to an audience of hundreds of thousands for likes is harmful to her family.
All the sycophantic comments on her posts grind on my gears...do you think all the gushing commenters would post pics of themselves online or their hubby the way she does?! No they wouldn't!
She's like the court jester who everyone eggs on but would never do what she does. How she can't see that is beyond me!!

• Heart

Chockablock

I know this is old news but I just rewatched the video of Steve drunk staggering home. This is so wrong on so many levels and I can’t believe comments are only from people finding it hilarious… He’s paralytic. Not in control of his body or mind and she’s filming & ridiculing him. Let’s flip that and imagine he’s posted the video of her staggering about wasted, vulnerable and out of her mind. I bet less of those people would find it hilarious. This woman repulses me. I hate absolutely everything about her contradicting Instagram profile and I really pity her kids. On a bitchy side note.. not convince her husband is straight. There’s so many issues in that relationship.

SDM

Do you know her? Please tell us more. I'm intrigued as to whether this whole persona she portrays on social media is all an act or if it is real? Has she always been like this?
I saw earlier on this thread from a former school friend that she was utterly normal at secondary school, not attention seeking whatsoever and was not scruffy or unkempt. I honestly think its all a persona.
The same way she bleats on about abusive men and trauma as if she experienced it, when in fact she's been with Steve since she was 17 and he's been the only boyfriend she's had. I laugh when she goes on about sexual empowerment and how women can shag who they want etc etc as if she's the voice of experience. She's had a quite cushy middle class existence marrying her childhood sweetheart with two beautiful sons...but thats all rather boring, so she portrays herself as some feminist bad ass 'keeping it real' when i bet she's nothing like that whatsoever. All her content is attention seeking drivel. Even the most recent rolling in dog sh*t video was contrived, as if you watch it, she looks at her leg before steve tells her there is poop on it. I honestly think the fact she fakes being so utterly disgusting for 'likes' worse than actually being that disgusting.
She's sold her soul for online attention 😐🙄

• Heart

Gingerfattie

Chatty Member
I’m sorry, for most of these people instagram is not a bloody career. It’s narcissistic self indulgent navel gazing from a load of very normal self important twats. And the mummy ones are the worst!

• Heart

Opinionated

VIP Member
I’m calling bullshit!!!!!! Sorry but I don’t believe a word of it. He was a key worker in the pandemic??? I thought he was a mortgage adviser??? And he got alot of abuse??? So why didn’t she use that as content at the time?? So they’ve both had breakdowns and bought another dog into the picture?? Social services would be all over her like a rash if this was true. Giving them support and making sure the boys are ok. She’s just sunk to a new level of low using this for content. Using the mental health badge just so anyone going against her will be labelled a ‘troll’. She emotionally blackmails anyone who questions her motives. My betting is that maybe Steve is her victim in all of this and he’s had enough.

Reactions: 18

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
I'm actually repulsed and angry by her atm. I knew she was vile but her kids are clearly being affected by her behaviour, language and lack of social awareness.
I'm actually really annoyed by her today. She's just not funny or relatable in the slightest.
She needs to sort it out, grow up and start being a role model and mum to her poor kids.

VIP Member
Here we go, another long winded pointless post about how she has been abused, harassed and put down by men all her life, not being funny love but I doubt many men have given you a second look! I thought she'd been with Steve for most of her life, so who are all these men that have caused her untold damage, she's probably referring to the boys in school who gave her bra strap a flick as they went passed, or boys who snogged her for a dare! I wish she would just go away, I'm fed up of reading her pointless over exaggerated lame fucking posts!