Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First post and gosh this woman has been like watching a car crash unfold. The last post with the shaved head just screams mental breakdown. Between that and the tattoo sleeve and the rambling in her stories about mental health and how shes gonna be herself now and talking about losing followers and how she 'doesn't care ' ( when she so clearly does) because she wants to be brutally real blah blah i really think Steve needs to intervene asap. She is addicted to the validation and likes online at a cost of absolutely humiliating herself. Then in another recent post going on that mums have a right to be themselves and let it all hang out and that fathers are not judged if they 'swing their dicks out' (or something to that effect) and are instead called heroes? Like who would call a man who posted absolutely horrible pics like her online 'a hero'? Certainly noone i know and I would judge a father who behaved online and was as vulgar as her just the same. The woman is so desperate for attention she has no consideration for her two sons and how they will feel about those awful exhibitionist posts in a few years when they understand. The constant nudity and making herself look far uglier than she actually is by wearing grotty underwear too small and gurning just makes me cringe and i dont get all the sycophantic followers encouraging it. I feel she will deeply regret all this if she ever gets well again.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
In all her glory 😱😱😱
Hey! I spent ages trying to work out how to add that emoji to censor the centre picture. Sadly I saved it then couldn’t work out how to enlarge it 🙈 techno challenged

(and no I’m not shaming the size Of anything but my pitifully small emoji before I offend anyone. That thing wouldn’t censor a fly testicles)

First post and gosh this woman has been like watching a car crash unfold. The last post with the shaved head just screams mental breakdown. Between that and the tattoo sleeve and the rambling in her stories about mental health and how shes gonna be herself now and talking about losing followers and how she 'doesn't care ' ( when she so clearly does) because she wants to be brutally real blah blah i really think Steve needs to intervene asap. She is addicted to the validation and likes online at a cost of absolutely humiliating herself. Then in another recent post going on that mums have a right to be themselves and let it all hang out and that fathers are not judged if they 'swing their dicks out' (or something to that effect) and are instead called heroes? Like who would call a man who posted absolutely horrible pics like her online 'a hero'? Certainly noone i know and I would judge a father who behaved online and was as vulgar as her just the same. The woman is so desperate for attention she has no consideration for her two sons and how they will feel about those awful exhibitionist posts in a few years when they understand. The constant nudity and making herself look far uglier than she actually is by wearing grotty underwear too small and gurning just makes me cringe and i dont get all the sycophantic followers encouraging it. I feel she will deeply regret all this if she ever gets well again.
Spot on 👏. She is exhibiting signs of a mental breakdown and I really wish her family/friends would intervene. It’s not funny in the slightest. She really needs help.

Reactions: 15
Is it socially acceptable to say someone is displaying signs of a breakdown because they get some new tattoos and change their hairstyle? Why are those the criteria chosen for suffering a breakdown?

Reactions: 21
Honestly how predictable she’s brought out merchandise with the equally repulsive eames 😴 and it’s vulgar 🙄 it’s all rip off stuff you find anywhere. None of the quotes are original it boils my piss they cant be bothered to find a niche let’s just copy everyone else. It’s not big and clever and it’s not at all funny. And please sort that bleeping nose piercing out!!! It shouldn’t stick out like that and it’s pierced in the wrong place as you’d never get a ring in there. Please someone intervene and delete her insta 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Reactions: 7
I wonder what gave her and the other one the notion that anyone is going to pay £45 for a sweatshirt and £145 for a sex toy from them. St

Reactions: 7
Ughhhh another post for which the topic has been corrupted by a picture of her naked again! Why the he'll does she not wear clothes anymore or think it is in some way entertaining? What she says holds some truth buy its always spoilt by a pic of her flesh!

Reactions: 8
Omg she’s a disgrace. My kids would be so ashamed if I behaved like that. I’m all for empowering women etc but people like her really are taking this whole be yourself the wrong way. We don’t need to dance about giving the finger in our underwear looking like a crack bleep to gain acceptance and feel great.What has the world come to. I think she’d feel better if she gave herself a bath for starters. She’s an attention seeking mess with no talent at all and had the nerve to moan when brands don’t want yo work with her. Her and PTWM deserve each other.

Reactions: 14
I feel awful for her husband. He looks like a fairly normal guy who's just playing along.

I'm sure he has a "normal" job in a bank or something. Imagine having to face your colleagues and/or customers.

She's zero funny, far too try hard and fake, and repulsive.

Reactions: 14
Yikes someone's nerve had been twanged today.

I don't think she's well enough to deal with social media and the reactions she gets for her out there content.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.