Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
"traumatised by the medical profession"?! that's such a huge statement to keep making, repeatedly emphasising the "trauma" she supposedly suffered without ever going into any detail. sure, nobody has any obligation to share their "traumatic" experiences with the world, but if you're going to keep referring to blood tests as "triggering" as a result of your "trauma" and using mental health issues to increase your SM engagement, it's not really okay to keep mentioning your "trauma" in such a generalised way and never going into any detail. it's her choice not to share any private details about her life, but just....don't share. taunting her followers with snippets of information as a way to keep them engaged, waiting for next breadcrumb is literally exploiting mental health issues for her own benefit and makes a mockery of those who have suffered genuine trauma. 😡

Reactions: 17

Booboo76

VIP Member
It really bugs me when she posts a vid of a model or whatever they are by taking the piss then tries to justify it by saying ooo it’s not real, that’s not what real women look like, well that woman she’s mocking is real, ok not all women look like that but that particular one does, they’re always super thin and tall and attractive, maybe the photos are enhanced but they’re still real people, I don’t know maybe she’s just jealous, I’d love it if one of them gave her some shit 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
I don’t get her latest post… she is a traumatised person with trauma because of what happened last year? I thought she started the year going off the socials for a few days and then announcing a breakdown? I normally scroll past and don’t watch her stories any more, especially since every other word is “I had a breakdown” so was there more to it? What have I missed?
also wondering if blood tests leave her like that then how was she able to cover herself in tattoos?

Ellerose

Ok so Im a body piercer and what she is doing with her lip - using Vaseline to force the jewellery back through a half healed piercing, with dirty jewellery and her manly fingers, has made me feel sick. God knows who told her to do that but it definitely wouldn’t have been any decent piercer. I’ll be surprised if she doesn’t end up with a grotty infection. She’s filthy 🤮

• Sick

Stephie

VIP Member
The way she speaks about her kids is absolutely disgusting. I really don't understand now how social services aren't involved. She really doesn't cope with motherhood well. I imagine their environment at home to be rather unsettling. A lot of neurotic behaviour from their clearly unwell mother. Not what any child should have to live with

SDM

So now she’s declaring how proud she is of her son for overcoming anxiety and going to a birthday party (which is obviously great) … the same kids that just a few hours earlier she ridiculed publicly for being a ‘skank’ 🤔
I find it sad that the poor little boy is already so anxious. Living with such an erratic mother can't have helped. She openly admits that they've all had a hard time with her mental illness ... yet still cant see the effect her disgusting online behaviour will have on an already anxious boy in another few years, when the realisation of her antics comes into his awareness. I feel for Elliot and whats ahead for him.
I found all the tears rather fake. She admits herself she's put those kids through the mill, unable to do anything for them for months at a time due to her depression, yet still dedicates so much time to her crap online instead of getting off the internet and making it up to them. Its clear where her priorities lie and its not to them.

• Heart

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Does Steve do anything other than sit on his hole playing video games?! They really are the biggest pair of lazy scruffy bastards going

hattie20

VIP Member
She honestly makes me feel sick. So grubby all the time.

She can’t stop now though, not with book deals. Talking about her smelly vagina is her thing. She has to keep rolling with it. Her and that awful Victoria, not an ounce of decorum or class between them. But hey, book deals!

What a sad fucking life. One which is making her mentally ill. Is it ever worth it?

barryjones

VIP Member
I know not everyone looks like a perfect insta filtered model 24/7 but good god why would you make it your life’s mission to make yourself look as ugly as possible? (Not talking about piercings, I have both those). I’m sick of seeing up her nose or in her mouth. It’s obviously a self esteem thing - make yourself look horrific, poke fun at yourself before anyone else can etc but fucking hell get therapy. Don’t do this.

It’s her kids I feel sorry for. I imagine I’ll embarrass my kids by accident one day but to do it on purpose in such a horrible crude way showing your arsehole and stuff? It’s mean.

Opinionated

VIP Member
Wow!!! How can she even dare to say that men (again here’s her man hate) shouldn’t be driving at 50mph in a built up area because they could hit someone blah blah!!!! Errrrr you’ve been caught FILMING on your phone whilst DRIVING which is highly illegal!!!!! Fuck off laura and when you get there fuck off some more. It would be a shame if someone forwarded the evidence to the police wouldn’t it? and I hope you get shamed and prosecuted which is likely as ppl who upload videos to YouTube speeding have!! Stop being hypocritical and spreading your hate for men. YOU HAVE TWO BOYS or have you forgotten seeing as you’re so busy being selfish

• Angry

Gingerfattie

Chatty Member
I hate the way these people jump on the mental illness bandwagon and make it their identity, so they present themselves as some sort of role model. Now she’s a trauma survivor. Bog off. You had a difficult visit to the GP/hospital. Loads of people do. It’s shit. But trauma it isn’t!!!!!! And the wailing into a camera. So weird. Clearly really detached from her family and far too attached to the virtual world. I do feel sorry for her children. I bet she is quite detached from them I don’t know how you can repair that.

• Heart

VIP Member
Why has she drawn on her kids head .. anyone seen this in the stories saying she sent him to school after she drew 4 eyes on his head but they look like 2 pairs of tits (she’s just not funny!!!!!) I don’t get it???
This was obviously done on purpose, how fucking low can you be to drag your kids into the bullshit! most parents on this planet would go to hell and back to make sure their kids fit in and dont stick out like a sore thumb! She knew what she was doing when she drew on the "eyes" and probably had every intention of posting the pic afterwards! The more I see of this woman the more I hate her, those poor innocent children, they dont deserve to be dragged up around that!!!

kkcprin27

Just when I thought she couldn’t get anymore revolting!!!!
Not only has she got bum worms and has told the world all about them….but she gets them frequently 🤢 what the actual fuck! Your the dirty skank love, not your kids. Naked in every photo. Dirty vile talk in every post. Woman turns the life out of me!

mrshan17

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t say anyone on tattle wants to ruin someone’s life.. why do people on Instagram think they can say and do whatever they want and never get called out for it. You choose to plaster your life all over social media for attention but only want positive opinions. No one is out to ruin your life. If you don’t like it, don’t read here. Not rocket science is it.

• Heart

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
The absolute irony of her talking about children’s mental health in her latest Facebook post when she quite clearly does not give a shit how fucked up her kids are going to be as a result of her bizarre, attention seeking online behaviour. She is truly revolting.

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
Thought I’d treat myself today to a nice chocolate twist. Sat down to tattle. Saw knee deep in crud was active. Checked profile. Retched.

Jesus what is wrong with her? Broadcasting a worm egg arse hole? Showing garlic Vaseline up and around her arsehole?

This is an unprecedented low. I wish she’d bugger off and never darken my psyche again.

Tramp.

• Haha

barryjones

VIP Member
Once again baffles me that people who SEEK OUT thousands of followers are annoyed that people have an opinion of them. Guess what? Thousands of strangers don’t have an opinion on me because I don’t use social media to exploit my family for likes.

The way she behaves she can’t honestly expect people not to have an opinion? Self righteous prick.

SDM

Latest story on insta just showing how revolting and lacking in any hygiene she is, is all about how she had to run into the shop tonight and the only face mask in her car was one she'd wiped her kids noses on and the inside was covered in crusty snot (why oh why would that be in her car in the first place and not immediately binned?) Yet she still wore it (of course she did) instead of just immediately buying a new packet of masks in said shop, something I've done many times when i forgot to bring a mask and something I'm sure most of us have done at one point or another (even if it means being briefly unmasked for a minute or two in store)....and did her shop as quickly as possible in the snot covered mask so she 'could get it off'.
Why the hell does she keep telling us these disgusting irrelevant vile stories about how filthy she is? What purpose does it serve? Is it meant to be relatable or what? Either she makes these disgusting scenarios up for content...or is actually as filthy as she portrays. I don't know what's worse.

• Sick
Reactions: 16