Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ranting on Tik Tok about the use of filter. Agree that people shouldn’t be pressured to feel they have to use these however her implying that she has posts removed from social media as they are “normal” no filter i don’t feel is right. It’s because she has her fanny flaps / nips hanging out. These would probably still be taken down even if her flaps / nips were filtered.

Reactions: 9
I see she's moaning about the tinder swindler and his money. she's the last person that can criticise how someone gets rich. she's made thousands from showing folk up her minge and up her nose.

Reactions: 11
Wtf is her latest Facebook post even about? Not sure how shitting with the door open (delightful as always Laura) is even relevant to the video she posted? She’s bizarre and in a uncomfortable, avoid-all-eye-contact kind of way😳

Reactions: 6
I’m assuming she’s talking about herself there. You know when she pulls other women down for having the perfect figure. Or taking the piss out of her husband and degrading him for likes. Or even the lowest of the low driving whilst recording on your phone!! Yea stop being the bleep yourself Laura!!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I’m assuming she’s talking about herself there. You know when she pulls other women down for having the perfect figure. Or taking the piss out of her husband and degrading him for likes. Or even the lowest of the low driving whilst recording on your phone!! Yea stop being the bleep yourself Laura!!
Not exactly an advocate for ‘normal’ is she🙄

Reactions: 4
She is a vile disgusting creature, and her husband is just as bad for enabling her. What sort of mother behaves like this online for the whole world to see?! Those poor boys will be damaged by her behaviour, all for a few likes and shares online. I hope it was worth it Laura…

Reactions: 13
Once again baffles me that people who SEEK OUT thousands of followers are annoyed that people have an opinion of them. Guess what? Thousands of strangers don’t have an opinion on me because I don’t use social media to exploit my family for likes.

The way she behaves she can’t honestly expect people not to have an opinion? Self righteous prick.

Reactions: 17
It pisses me off when the use the be kind, and lift other women up nonsense.

I think you will find it’s YOU being a bleep on the internet, you and all the other influencers who willingly put themselves out there for criticism.

I’d have some sympathy if someone was following you round with a camera, making you say vile things and taking photos of your arse. But YOU are doing that.

Why am I the problem for giving my opinion that I think you are disgusting for posting what you do? Am I only allowed to have an opinion if I like seeing a photo of another adult sat on the toilet?

Or, are you one of those people who likes to say, “if you’ve got nothing nice to say, be quiet?” which translates to “shut up, I’ll do what I want and if someone doesn’t like it, I’ll cry bully.”

bleeping grow up. Your kids are going to see all this and be bleeping mortified.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her husband is worse. If she is going down this route he should be reigning her in for the sake of those kids.

Reactions: 8
69 pages of people saying how uncouth and unpalatable she is , but we’re the problem.

Most of these posts relate to protecting her sons, who she repeatedly humiliates. Her content is the same , copied poorly and now out dated.

Reactions: 14
This content she posts is not gonna last forever .. it’s had it’s time already I would say it’s just boring. What will she do when the followers go & nobody is giving her attention.. she’s gonna be a wreck !!!!

Reactions: 5
Shes done it deliberately he didn't even tell her you've rolled in tit before she looked down at her leg attention seeking in rank ways! Get a job and seek a new therapist!!

Reactions: 7
How bad must your life be if you think purposely rolling in dog tit while just wearing pants and a bra is worth it for likes on the gram...

Reactions: 8
I was rolling through Insta stories whilst having my lunch earlier today, and had to roll straight past hers. She wasn't even doing anything other than talking to the camera. But just the sight of her makes me gag. Her sandpaper complexion, her plaque covered teeth. Everything about her is just grim and knocks me sick. Even without the dog tit attention seeking content.

Reactions: 16
I was rolling through Insta stories whilst having my lunch earlier today, and had to roll straight past hers. She wasn't even doing anything other than talking to the camera. But just the sight of her makes me gag. Her sandpaper complexion, her plaque covered teeth. Everything about her is just grim and knocks me sick. Even without the dog tit attention seeking content.
I lick my teeth when I watch her stories.... they look so unbelievably dry!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just saw the latest video of her rolling in dog tit for likes, just when you think a person can’t stoop any lower, I feel so desperately sorry for her children, they will be crucified for this when they reach high school!! Every parent I know would do everything in their power for their kids not to be bullied, and here this cretin is handing out ammunition! She’s a bleep! And I don’t say that word lightly!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.