Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New poster here!

I came across her ages ago and ended up unfollowing her because quite frankly, I think she's totally ignorant and bizarre.

She gives off the vibe 'I have anxiety and tit confidence but here's a picture of me with everything out on social media'.

I work out, my diet is pretty good but I like the occasional treat but it's been incredibly difficult. I comfort eat and yeah this years been a bag of sh*te as well all know. I'm a size 8-10 so when she posts pictures of women in comparison.. it's triggering.

She has kids, she has family life and I'm sure that's the reason she says that why she looks the way she does.

I don't have kids, I'm very determined and i work hard for the body I have. There's no reason why she can't get in shape or reach out for help with a therapist. Part of me feels there's no intention of losing the weight because she needs to have attention or the feeling of "yasss women agree with me".

She's effectively body shaming anyone who's figure is smaller than hers.

If you're not happy with your appearance or figure then do something about it instead of bringing others down to make yourself feel better.

She clearly needs professional help.

*Also her husband is an enabler to her approach on dealing with her behaviour.
I also find her triggering.
I do have children, a 9 year old and a 6 year old and according to her disgusting logic i am not as real or as good of a parent because i am slim and enjoy working out.
luckily i dont comfort eat when im stressed, but i am on medication that made me put on weight and i went from being a size 6-8 to now size 8-10 (but if im being honest its more size 10 than 8!!haha). I must admit i am finding it difficult to lose the weight now even though i eat healthy and exercise but thats due to my metabolism and my medication.
I have body dysmorphia and a really fucked up body image/issues with food but im determined to ensure my children do not go through the same things i have been through, and they grow up to feel confident in their own skin regardless of what cunts like KDIL say!
Her husband enjoys the attention as much as she does imo. I guess money is more important to them than their children's mental health, and her self respect! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I unfollowed her but come on here.. other day I went & had a nosey on her page & she just really winds me up!!
Yeah I don’t follow her I usually only look when I see something on here. It’s the constant close ups and the faces she pulls.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she’s portraying herself as a woman, I see her almost daily & she’s quite well turned out
Do you know her? Please tell us more. I'm intrigued as to whether this whole persona she portrays on social media is all an act or if it is real? Has she always been like this?

Reactions: 10
Do you know her? Please tell us more. I'm intrigued as to whether this whole persona she portrays on social media is all an act or if it is real? Has she always been like this?
That’s a good point. It could all just be a role that she plays. I hadn’t thought of that x

Reactions: 8
I saw earlier on this thread from a former school friend that she was utterly normal at secondary school, not attention seeking whatsoever and was not scruffy or unkempt. I honestly think its all a persona.
The same way she bleats on about abusive men and trauma as if she experienced it, when in fact she's been with Steve since she was 17 and he's been the only boyfriend she's had. I laugh when she goes on about sexual empowerment and how women can shag who they want etc etc as if she's the voice of experience. She's had a quite cushy middle class existence marrying her childhood sweetheart with two beautiful sons...but thats all rather boring, so she portrays herself as some feminist bad ass 'keeping it real' when i bet she's nothing like that whatsoever. All her content is attention seeking drivel. Even the most recent rolling in dog sh*t video was contrived, as if you watch it, she looks at her leg before steve tells her there is poop on it. I honestly think the fact she fakes being so utterly disgusting for 'likes' worse than actually being that disgusting.
She's sold her soul for online attention 😐🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t know her personally I just live by her, she looks tidy, been wearing skinny jeans & a velvet blazer combo recently, the only reason she stands out is the red hair

I saw earlier on this thread from a former school friend that she was utterly normal at secondary school, not attention seeking whatsoever and was not scruffy or unkempt. I honestly think its all a persona.
The same way she bleats on about abusive men and trauma as if she experienced it, when in fact she's been with Steve since she was 17 and he's been the only boyfriend she's had. I laugh when she goes on about sexual empowerment and how women can shag who they want etc etc as if she's the voice of experience. She's had a quite cushy middle class existence marrying her childhood sweetheart with two beautiful sons...but thats all rather boring, so she portrays herself as some feminist bad ass 'keeping it real' when i bet she's nothing like that whatsoever. All her content is attention seeking drivel. Even the most recent rolling in dog sh*t video was contrived, as if you watch it, she looks at her leg before steve tells her there is poop on it. I honestly think the fact she fakes being so utterly disgusting for 'likes' worse than actually being that disgusting.
She's sold her soul for online attention 😐🙄
💯👏 I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there

Reactions: 5
I don’t know her personally I just live by her, she looks tidy, been wearing skinny jeans & a velvet blazer combo recently, the only reason she stands out is the red hair
Can you see/hear her doing all her staged videos for Instagram in the garden? I’m sure all the neighbours talk amongst themselves about what goes on and the noises and nudity and lord knows what else.

Reactions: 5
Can you see/hear her doing all her staged videos for Instagram in the garden? I’m sure all the neighbours talk amongst themselves about what goes on and the noises and nudity and lord knows what else.
I can’t see her house but I got told by a neighbour that she had a pair of knickers hanging above her front door or something 🙈

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I know she’s always been foul mouthed (well, at least since I discovered her account on insta a few months ago) but is it just me or is her language getting worse and worse. Like, she can’t go even one sentence without saying f**k, f**king, or something equivalent.
It baffles me how people find her entertaining. She repulses me.

Reactions: 11
I know she’s always been foul mouthed (well, at least since I discovered her account on insta a few months ago) but is it just me or is her language getting worse and worse. Like, she can’t go even one sentence without saying f**k, f**king, or something equivalent.
It baffles me how people find her entertaining. She repulses me.
When people in the comments post that she’s hilarious.. it baffles me. The bar for comedy must be very low now a days.. you have to have low intelligence to find her funny .. yes I just said that !!!

Reactions: 13
When people in the comments post that she’s hilarious.. it baffles me. The bar for comedy must be very low now a days.. you have to have low intelligence to find her funny .. yes I just said that !!!
I actually feel 2nd hand embarrassment for her!! It really is pathetic!!!

If anyone finds her funny that’s a very good indicator that they are unwell. Only people of a similar mind and mentality would find her vile posts and videos entertaining. Where are the rest of her family during all this nonsense?! We all know Steve is a scrawny useless bastard and just encourages her behaviour. But where are her parents, friends, sisters, cousins etc?! Why has nobody pulled her aside and had a very strong word with her, or even had her admitted to a mental health ward?!

She’s posted this link in her stories. So she’s not genuine then as ptwm is certainly not a genuine friend. Plus her stories on the builder! Tag it as an ad for a start Laura. And it’s not funny expecting a builder to come round and quote when you have dirty underwear on the floor. That’s just absolutely disgusting. Doesn’t matter if he’s known you since you were 17 you just have no respect for yourself or that of your childrens wellbeing. I’m really surprised no one’s reported you to social services as you have a blatant disregard to safe guarding them and your husband is your enabler. Someone needs to step in. And if I’m a troll and your life is perfectly fine WHY PORTRAY IT AS SUCH A MESS ONLINE FOR LIKES?? That must be the lowest of the low making out you’re a genuine person yet making your whole life look grim when it’s not. This is why you’re on here not because ppl just love trolling. You’re full of tit oh and so is your back garden tidy up ffs you dirty mare!!!!!

Oh please Laura STOP IT. Millions of ppl suffer you aren’t helping yourself with the ‘woe is me’ posts. It’s simple. GET A REAL JOB
LOOK ADTER YOUR KIDS
TIDY YOUR HOUSE
WASH YOUR FACE
I’m sick of all this blatant let’s make money from insta doing fuckall and making out my life is bad. Being as vulgar as possible for likes. Seriously think of ppl who have nothing or do it all alone without a husband enabling you. Can you see I’m on one today? Yea dealing with a young girl that’s been attacked wanting to kill herself certainly put things in perspective. duck off laura and go do something SILENTLY that makes a difference rather than getting praise from your fake ass friends. RANT OVER!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
I don’t get her latest post… she is a traumatised person with trauma because of what happened last year? I thought she started the year going off the socials for a few days and then announcing a breakdown? I normally scroll past and don’t watch her stories any more, especially since every other word is “I had a breakdown” so was there more to it? What have I missed?
also wondering if blood tests leave her like that then how was she able to cover herself in tattoos?

Reactions: 17
As someone said in one of the other posts on here … I’m really surprised someone hasn’t reported her to social services!!!

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand people who film or photograph themselves crying then share it. When I cry, it’s private, it’s not for sharing with a bunch of strangers. Have some dignity Laura.

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand people who film or photograph themselves crying then share it. When I cry, it’s private, it’s not for sharing with a bunch of strangers. Have some dignity Laura.
I just had a nosey on her page & it really annoyed me!! It’s so pathetic / attention seeking behaviour to film yourself crying like that .. she says it’s important to document .. why ??? People don’t care about you as much as you think Laura .. you are just a joke on insta that ppl instantly forget about when they log out!!! The fact she is now talking about herself in the third person …. Ego big enough ???

As someone said in one of the other posts on here … I’m really surprised someone hasn’t reported her to social services!!!
Yup that crying video she posted today shows that she is far from over her 'breakdown'. Is she really fit to raise two young kids? She is clearly very mentally unwell and for the life of me i do not understand why Steve has not stepped in and gotten her the duck off social media! Can he really be that passive? She's supposedly in therapy?! Its obviously doing nothing for her. The drastic haircut, the tatts all on her hands (which as someone pointed out is usually the last place a person will tattoo and not something a novice will do) the piercings, all done in a short space of time scream that she's unwell yet no-one seems to be intervening?
What must she be like in front of those poor kids? She seems to be so self absorbed that they just don't factor at all. And as someone said she is completely losing the plot weeping online about getting a blood test...when just recently she got her knuckles and hands tattooed!! I mean please! To me it seems completely disingenuous. Her real problem I think is not blood tests, but her constant need for online validation and attention from strangers and there is literally no barrier to how low she will sink to get it.
Her sons are the real victims here of her and that moron of a husband. I used to feel sorry for him, but now i see he is just a complete enabler 🤨

I don’t get her latest post… she is a traumatised person with trauma because of what happened last year? I thought she started the year going off the socials for a few days and then announcing a breakdown? I normally scroll past and don’t watch her stories any more, especially since every other word is “I had a breakdown” so was there more to it? What have I missed?
also wondering if blood tests leave her like that then how was she able to cover herself in tattoos?
Not defending her at all here but I have a fear of blood tests but have tattoos. It's not the needles that scare me, it's the needle being used to physically take blood from my veins. Anyway that's just my take haha

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.