Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest story. The bloke is legless and she is filming him laughing. Imagine if that was a male on the otherside of the camera!!

She asks if was alright whilst filming him and he said he's not alright.

This is so bleeping wrong. I am reporting this.

Honestly I am so bleeping angry. She spouts on about women's safety etc yet thinks it's perfecly fine to film a bloke legless and unable to consent.
It’s from ages ago she thinks it’s hilarious but as she has no good content she’s wheeled it out again. Could you imagine her husband recording her when she had her breakdown thinking it was funny?? Not only does she embarrass herself on purpose she tries to humiliate her husband and kids! She’s just pathetic and so lucky he’s still around

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She wheels that video out every year. So dull.

She will say “Steve thinks it’s funny and is fine with me sharing it.”, but I bet in reality he hates her sharing it and feels the shame and embarrassment every time, but knows it’s easier to acquiesce. Someone asked her once what he thinks of her page and she basically said he knows he doesn’t have a say as it’s HER page and she’ll do it anyway,

Steve doesn’t genuinely look out for her, or their kids. He observes her antics (indeed he is often cameraman and/or participant in her reels and posts) and enables her as it keeps her out of his way so he can play on his XBox and have a quiet life. When she has another breakdown he stands around shrugging his shoulders like he has no idea how it happened or how she got that bad. He’s a crappy husband.

Reactions: 14
It’s from ages ago she thinks it’s hilarious but as she has no good content she’s wheeled it out again. Could you imagine her husband recording her when she had her breakdown thinking it was funny?? Not only does she embarrass herself on purpose she tries to humiliate her husband and kids! She’s just pathetic and so lucky he’s still around
It's even worse that it's from ages ago then !! She is the epitom of nasty and evil towards her own family. She is very very lucky she bagged a guy like that because she is punching 100 fold and I don't even find him attractive.

I think this is the kind of tit that would go to the police if it was a woman in that state. It is abhorrent

Reactions: 11
She’s been reading tattle judging by her latest post. Laura all that is expected of you as a mother is to respect your children’s right to privacy, stop humiliating them on social media and remember regardless of whether it’s kind or not, right or wrong, other children WILL bully them in school because of YOUR behaviour online because yes you’re right children can be pricks and will seek out vulnerabilities in others.

Reactions: 21
Her latest post accompanied by usual gurning irrelevant unflattering nude photo is just so zzzzzzz. She's all Me Me Me. The 'just because I'm a mother doesn't mean I have to be boring or this that and the other....' I can't relate to the whole thing that she feels society is shaming women constantly with the whole list she gave like:
Do not swear
Do not breastfeed in public
Do not bottle feed - ever!
Do not forget to stay sexy
Do not be too sexy
Do not cook beige food
Do NOT allow sweets
Do not work full time
Do not work part time
Do not stay at home
Do not embarrass your children
Do not talk about your period
Do not forget the sex. Must keep up the sex.
Do not brag about the sex
Do not forget to shave
Do not let your children see you cry
Do not forget to smile
Do not tell people when your kids are pricks

As a mum of 2 I never felt all that, and whats wrong with not embarrassing your children?! Maybe she's being judged cos she constantly posts gross nude pictures of herself, discusses her vile hygiene and humiliates herself and her husband frequently, not because she didn't breastfeed or cook beige food? I hate how she thinks that she can literally do whatever she wants and being a mum shouldn't hold her back blah blah.....
Sorry Laura having kids DOES mean you can't do certain things. You have two little people who rely and look up to you as an example and support. Two little people who need stability in their lives and will one day be teenagers going to secondary school knowing their whole class has seen their mothers arse and flaps online while she discusses wanking off and her body odour. So yes do not embarrass your children!
She seems to have some warped persecution complex where anyone at all who criticises her appalling behaviour online is a puritanical judgey karen rather than justifiably pointing out that degrading herself repeatedly to an audience of hundreds of thousands for likes is harmful to her family.
All the sycophantic comments on her posts grind on my gears...do you think all the gushing commenters would post pics of themselves online or their hubby the way she does?! No they wouldn't!
She's like the court jester who everyone eggs on but would never do what she does. How she can't see that is beyond me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If the roles were reversed she would be vulnerable, he would be exhibiting predator behaviour etc etc yet because of the way it is it’s “hilarious” 🙄

Reactions: 12
Another post, another pic of her half naked....a crimbo jumper would have been more suitable than more grotty grundies and him in Christ knows what. I can't remember last time I saw this grotty horse in clothes. Merry Christmas all

Reactions: 3
Christmas Eve and she's still posting pics in her underwear looking for the likes. I'm trying to find what part of her and her car crash life. Her followers find 'relatable'. I feel I have more in common with the Geordie Shore lot than her. And I'm a mum of 3, in her 30s who never goes out, let alone drink

Reactions: 5
New poster here!

I came across her ages ago and ended up unfollowing her because quite frankly, I think she's totally ignorant and bizarre.

She gives off the vibe 'I have anxiety and tit confidence but here's a picture of me with everything out on social media'.

I work out, my diet is pretty good but I like the occasional treat but it's been incredibly difficult. I comfort eat and yeah this years been a bag of sh*te as well all know. I'm a size 8-10 so when she posts pictures of women in comparison.. it's triggering.

She has kids, she has family life and I'm sure that's the reason she says that why she looks the way she does.

I don't have kids, I'm very determined and i work hard for the body I have. There's no reason why she can't get in shape or reach out for help with a therapist. Part of me feels there's no intention of losing the weight because she needs to have attention or the feeling of "yasss women agree with me".

She's effectively body shaming anyone who's figure is smaller than hers.

If you're not happy with your appearance or figure then do something about it instead of bringing others down to make yourself feel better.

She clearly needs professional help.

*Also her husband is an enabler to her approach on dealing with her behaviour.

Reactions: 11
Her latest post accompanied by usual gurning irrelevant unflattering nude photo is just so zzzzzzz. She's all Me Me Me. The 'just because I'm a mother doesn't mean I have to be boring or this that and the other....' I can't relate to the whole thing that she feels society is shaming women constantly with the whole list she gave like:
Do not swear
Do not breastfeed in public
Do not bottle feed - ever!
Do not forget to stay sexy
Do not be too sexy
Do not cook beige food
Do NOT allow sweets
Do not work full time
Do not work part time
Do not stay at home
Do not embarrass your children
Do not talk about your period
Do not brag about the sex
Do not forget to shave
Do not let your children see you cry
Do not forget to smile
Do not tell people when your kids are pricks

As a mum of 2 I never felt all that, and whats wrong with not embarrassing your children?! Maybe she's being judged cos she constantly posts gross nude pictures of herself, discusses her vile hygiene and humiliates herself and her husband frequently, not because she didn't breastfeed or cook beige food? I hate how she thinks that she can literally do whatever she wants and being a mum shouldn't hold her back blah blah.....
Sorry Laura having kids DOES mean you can't do certain things. You have two little people who rely and look up to you as an example and support. Two little people who need stability in their lives and will one day be teenagers going to secondary school knowing their whole class has seen their mothers arse and flaps online while she discusses wanking off and her body odour. So yes do not embarrass your children!
She seems to have some warped persecution complex where anyone at all who criticises her appalling behaviour online is a puritanical judgey karen rather than justifiably pointing out that degrading herself repeatedly to an audience of hundreds of thousands for likes is harmful to her family.
All the sycophantic comments on her posts grind on my gears...do you think all the gushing commenters would post pics of themselves online or their hubby the way she does?! No they wouldn't!
She's like the court jester who everyone eggs on but would never do what she does. How she can't see that is beyond me!!

Hahhaha the guy is absolutely repulsed by you. It is very evident. I also query his sexuality. She literally begs him to shag her and even then he ignores it to play his console.

She really has a god complex.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Xmas day and still can't leave the social media alone . There she is craving more attention with a pic with her skirt pulled up..... but at least she clothes on for the first time in ages!!!

Reactions: 3
Her latest post - “vagina smelling like yesterdays fish”.
Wtaf?! She repulses me. Why does her husband/friends/family not step in tell her she’s a huge disgusting embarrassment.
I don’t even have the words 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was just thinking that’s quite a nice picture of her before I read the caption 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I couldn’t even read the caption. Her personal hygiene is on the floor, it’s not funny to be a smelly dirty person. It’s just disgusting.

Reactions: 10
I know this is old news but I just rewatched the video of Steve drunk staggering home. This is so wrong on so many levels and I can’t believe comments are only from people finding it hilarious… He’s paralytic. Not in control of his body or mind and she’s filming & ridiculing him. Let’s flip that and imagine he’s posted the video of her staggering about wasted, vulnerable and out of her mind. I bet less of those people would find it hilarious. This woman repulses me. I hate absolutely everything about her contradicting Instagram profile and I really pity her kids. On a bitchy side note.. not convince her husband is straight. There’s so many issues in that relationship.

Reactions: 19
I know this is old news but I just rewatched the video of Steve drunk staggering home. This is so wrong on so many levels and I can’t believe comments are only from people finding it hilarious… He’s paralytic. Not in control of his body or mind and she’s filming & ridiculing him. Let’s flip that and imagine he’s posted the video of her staggering about wasted, vulnerable and out of her mind. I bet less of those people would find it hilarious. This woman repulses me. I hate absolutely everything about her contradicting Instagram profile and I really pity her kids. On a bitchy side note.. not convince her husband is straight. There’s so many issues in that relationship.
Totally agree. I’m really not sure how anyone can watch that and find it funny. Did he have big red bruises on his face too? I doubt he laughed at that when he watched it back. Predatory behaviour from her big time.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.