Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve stopped following her as she has gone from mildly amusing to a complete car crash. Also, absolutely no tears despite the wailing and crying.

Reactions: 9
I can’t watch her. I find her behavior odd to say the least and certainly not funny. But either she is totally conniving and dishonest and this is all a play for more attention OR she is really an unwell women in need of genuine help from professionals. Her behavior is extreme.
Her social media platform needs to be suspended. I’m all for using your name and platform to speak about important issues but being hysterical isn’t beneficial to anyone. No one is learning anything.
I don’t understand why her husband or parents have not stepped in?! Maybe they have who knows.

She could do with a total break to focus on her own health

Reactions: 13
I’m so confused, what trauma did she have last year that she’s referring to?

Reactions: 3
As awful as this is to say, I just didn’t think that whole thing came across as sincere at all. I hope I’m wrong cause if not that’s disgusting x

Reactions: 12
Not buying it at all. When you are that distressed the last thing you'd be able to do is steadily hold a camera at arms distance steadily filming your own meltdown.

Don't even get me started on the squeezing out of the tears.

Sorry but if you're filming yourself crying I'm not taking you seriously

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just watched it again. I've produced more tears squeezing a turd out than that fake as duck performance.

bleeping hilarious 😂
Literally not a single tear rolling down her cheeks during all that wailing 😅🤣 ffs. Definitely all for show 🙄 cringe so badly for her.

Why is there no tears in that latest post of her ‘crying’.
Shes such a cringefest it’s unreal. I feel embarassed for her.
She really needs to get a grip and take her manky teeth, fake crying and repulsive, uncouth self off social media for good.

Also, the combination of her finger tattoos and how she’s had nails/manicure done make her look even more grubby than usual. 🤮

Reactions: 7
I'm just comparing her crying on camera episode to when I was having a mental episode . I remember just pushing the buggy around Aldi and sobbing to myself ,not knowing why and it wasn't for any attention as I would of died if anyone came up to me . So I'm just finding it hard to relate too as in that moment of distress Jesus the last thing I wanted to do or even crossed my mind was to film myself. Maybe I'm being unfair here but I just can't understand that behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry but while she was ‘crying’ no tears came out? No runny nose - nothing 🤷🏼‍♀️ Fake as duck

Reactions: 7
Has she ever said what traumatic thing happened to make her so frightened of doctors/blood tests?

Reactions: 4
She says she is doing well , not constantly has these breakdowns , alongside this identity crisis. I think it is obvious , she is getting worse.

Reactions: 2
What an attention seeking see you next Tuesday. I was having a bit of a wobble last week. And walking to school to pick up my daughter whilst listening to music, a song made me tear up. I pass very few people on the walk as it's along quiet streets. However, as I noticed a lady walking up the street towards me, I quickly wiped the tear away and casually strolled past her. Never ever in my life would I even consider picking up a camera to record myself in tears, to share on the Internet. The attention seeking is strong with this fucker

Has she ever said what traumatic thing happened to make her so frightened of doctors/blood tests?
Nurse couldn't get a vein, so made another appointment

Reactions: 11
I have a pretty serious medical condition and I've spent most of my life in and out of hospitals. I have had collapsed veins, a needle break inside of my hand, a portacath for almost ten years, countless pokes, prods, and stabs. when I was younger I once got so stressed out during a cannula insertion that I had a seizure. later turned out they were trying to use an adult sized cannula when I was about 6.
I don't mean to dismiss Laura and her fear, but honestly she needs to grow the duck up. the absolute complete and utter audacity she has to come onto social media and "cry" over this. people have been through so much worse. people are currently going through so much worse. she's so incredibly self absorbed and tone deaf.
I've had full on breakdowns in the past, and the last thing I wanted to do was to record myself. she's so full of tit that it actually makes me angry.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.