Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Bizarrely, I've had similar thoughts that she is going to come out too. Was literally thinking this the last time I looked at this thread. It seems an inevitable part of her transformation...
wouldn't surprise me if they both came out in the end
I defo think he’s gay I’ve said it before but I’m also seeing her being gay now too
Guess her new name when she does

I’m going with Knee Deep In Minge 😂😂
or, or
Fist Deep In Minge 😰😰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
It’s from ages ago she thinks it’s hilarious but as she has no good content she’s wheeled it out again. Could you imagine her husband recording her when she had her breakdown thinking it was funny?? Not only does she embarrass herself on purpose she tries to humiliate her husband and kids! She’s just pathetic and so lucky he’s still around
Every time she posts it, she states that Steve (her husband) hates it being posted, but she does it anyway. The collective feeling is that the truth comes out when you're drunk. Steve says "no, I'm not alright" and "I'm not enjoying life", whilst paralytic drunk on that video. That man is stuck in a toxic marriage. I think he's terrified of what she'd do (to herself, & very possibly the children) if he left her. I think this is why he "enables" her appalling behaviour by helping her with video's, pics etc., it makes his life easier.

That video she posted of herself dribbling was the most revolting thing she's posted to date. It's also had the least amount of likes/comments on her grid, so maybe she should let that sink in and take it down. She is grotesque. Vile.

• Heart

VIP Member
I don’t know what I find more weird, the sheer desperation of this woman who roles around in dog shit for likes, or the absolute fucking cretins who egg on this fucking mental behaviour! I’m literally scratching my head questioning if it’s me who has the problem, because I just find her absolutely revolting!’

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Oh hello! Hi, I’m new to this thread! I’ve found my people! I used to like knee deep in life … now I just find it uncomfortable, grotty and weird. You can literally smell that bird through the phone. Fuck knows how she got that Iconic gig, just grim.

SDM

Wtf is this dribbling ,? How could anyone think that’s entertaining content

Honest to fucking god she is vile
Literally all thats left is for her to have a shit on camera and post it. She's talked us through her skid marked underwear and bed sheets, pissing herself, her husband washing his willy to 'enter her vagina', her kids snot, having bum worms and spraying herself to hide her smelly fanny, she farted for us all the other day and then drooled tonight all over her chin. I will not actually be surprised at her having a crap next. How she thinks all the above is entertaining is beyond me. I really question the people who gush about her if thats what they find amusing and inspirational! 😬😑

• Sick
Reactions: 22

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
She’s been reading tattle judging by her latest post. Laura all that is expected of you as a mother is to respect your children’s right to privacy, stop humiliating them on social media and remember regardless of whether it’s kind or not, right or wrong, other children WILL bully them in school because of YOUR behaviour online because yes you’re right children can be pricks and will seek out vulnerabilities in others.

Reactions: 21

Cheesebeansandtoast

Chatty Member
I used to follow PTWM but I found her too fake and couldn’t stand how she pimped her kids out for ADs. So when I can across KDIL, I found it rather refreshing that her kids were kept away from social media. I had to unfollow her after a while as she was just too much for me. I went to start following KDIL again but she is just too much. Her Instagram stories today were how important it was to have a difference of opinion but as soon as any followers did, she went into some passive aggressive mode. I really can’t understand why these influencers take it so harshly when they choose to show their lives online and then get so offended when people disagree.
Also the nudity is far too much, yes as women and mothers we should be proud of our bodies and it’s our bodies to do what we want with. But she is mother of young boys who will one day be young men at senior schools. Their classmates will ridicule them for their mother’s desperate attempts of trying to be relevant.

• Heart

VIP Member
This is what I don’t get about her (and others) but she’s the queen of it. She’s ‘being real’. Sorry but even when my kids were little and I had 3 under 5, I never ever looked like her. I never stank or smelt of fish. Aye some days my hair just had my fingers ran thru it or I was in trackie bottoms all day but this nonsense that keeping it real means you look like shit or even roll in shit is pathetic. And for her to cry trolls when she is really quite nasty to other women who have their shit together is hypocritical.
If I dont shower and brush my teeth and hair I feel gross! I think most people are the same, I know people get depressed and personal hygiene is not their top priority, but most like to look presentable and tidy and smell nice! Why does she think most women walk around with a stinking fanny, bad breathe and smelling of B.O that is the total opposite of what is normal as far as I'm concerned! She has such a low opinion of women if she thinks how she acts is the norm!

• Heart

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
Baffles me how she preaches about bullying and mental health but she publicly takes the piss out of all these skinny women. Imagine for a second they took the piss out of her for being frumpy and riddled with cellulite (no offence I’m both) 🤣 the hypocrisy of her is just something else

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
So there are only two options here:

a). She put minced garlic (a known irritant) on her arsehole for the gram

or

b). She pretended to put minced garlic on her arsehole for the gram

neither is very good, is it?

avabella

VIP Member
Is it socially acceptable to say someone is displaying signs of a breakdown because they get some new tattoos and change their hairstyle? Why are those the criteria chosen for suffering a breakdown?

Kittylipz

So she goes on holiday for her kids and still has the vulgarity to search the net looking for a half naked video to do in the snow. What happend to spending time with your traumatised kids.....it couldn't even last for the duration of the trip for them ffs. Im sure this is really going to help them when they reflect as adults....mum took us on a holiday to lapland and was arsing about half naked the first opportunity she got for attention. Get some dignity, get some clothes on and spend time proper with your kids before they get the backlash from all this!

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
If she’s on loads of medication for mental health problems, it’s probably a good idea to step away from Instagram? She appears to be hugely disinhibited. In whose interest is it to show these grotty 99% naked photos? It’s not empowering her and it sure as hell isn’t empowering normal bodied women in general. Very few of us are a size 8 after having kids but so what? There aren’t two options; model-esque or absolutely repulsive, which is the narrative she is pushing. I actually feel mildly violated by looking at that recent arse-in-air photo. She’s a wrong ‘un - and most unforgivably, entirely unfunny (unlike Celeste who she attempts to rip off).

• Heart
Reactions: 20

barryjones

VIP Member
Are the only ‘funny’ (I use that term loosely) things she can think of - dog shit, dildos and talking about her vagina?

Is she a 12 year old boy?

She’s almost 40 and these completely fabricated stories about shit and sex are meant to be funny? It’s pathetic and someone needs to step in.

I’m in my 30’s and own sex toys and a dog and have never managed to end up covered in dog shit or show a builder my sex toys. Funny that eh.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
If your vagina, a self cleaning organ, is smelling like yesterdays fish, and you’re not on your period and leaving a tampon in for FAR too long then you need swabbing for conditions such as bacterial vaginosis.

shifttea

Bizarrely, I've had similar thoughts that she is going to come out too. Was literally thinking this the last time I looked at this thread. It seems an inevitable part of her transformation...
wouldn't surprise me if they both came out in the end

• Haha
she’s part of this whole culture of ‘look at my body, but don’t look at it, but look how proud of it I am, but don’t you dare judge it, even though I’m walloping it out in front of you…but look at it, look at my labia lips, aren’t they great?….but you’re not allowed an opinion on them, except how fantastic it is that I’m so proud of them that I’m confident enough to show you them….

how about you stop making a tit out of yourself and your family. Tidy up your house to make it a nice environment for your kids and husband, rather than wallowing in ‘slobbish ness for laughs and apparent relatability, spend some time with them and maybe create genuinely funny content, instead of encouraging people to laugh ‘with you’ (not at you) by basically pushing peoples gross limit buttons.

your kids will look back on their youth and basically remember you talking to a phone and being a complete tit (and gross)
Celeste barber manages it in a funny way, without flopping her hairy snatch out….I’m sure she could.

She only flexes these repulsive things because she is not one bit confident with her looks.
Her freak shows are one big facade to cover up how uncomfortable she is in her own skin and pretending over the top to be fine with how she is and looks.
yes! 100%. She could gain a huge following if she tackled that and her quest to change herself into what SHE wanted, in a humorous Down to earth way, without making her husband look like a total dick and showing us up her nose.
We all want something changed…..and that’s where people connect with you as EVERYONE has at one point (or still does) want to change something.

Last edited:
  • Heart