Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Err I unfollow ages ago after she rammed her tongue up Parttimeworkingmummy’ arse but still have the occasional look when I’m really bored and need to feel good about my own life. I can’t look at her face it makes me genuinely feel sick. How does that gormless weirdo of a husband even look at her let alone sleep with her. I think she probably stinks of scampi fries and tit. She’s self obsessed like they all are on IG. But duck me shame she’s not as obsessed about toothbrushes and flannels. There’s sewer rats cleaner than she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s all convoluted bullshit. “You couldn’t write my life”, well Laura you manage to daily. You wouldn’t order a dildo for anyone and the dog wouldn’t run off with it, you’re either completely making it up or you’ve staged it all.

She needs psychological help inventing all these scenarios every day for attention.
All these scenarios that are apparently hilarious in her world but she’s making herself look more & more of a idiot daily. Her idea of funny is just sad as fck.

I don’t know how much longer her husband can stomach living with her !! He needs some self respect.

Reactions: 7
Err I unfollow ages ago after she rammed her tongue up Parttimeworkingmummy’ arse but still have the occasional look when I’m really bored and need to feel good about my own life. I can’t look at her face it makes me genuinely feel sick. How does that gormless weirdo of a husband even look at her let alone sleep with her. I think she probably stinks of scampi fries and tit. She’s self obsessed like they all are on IG. But duck me shame she’s not as obsessed about toothbrushes and flannels. There’s sewer rats cleaner than she is.
Her face makes me feel physically ill too. She’s absolutely revolting in every aspect of herself - from her manky teeth and grubby skin, to her disgustingly uncouth language and the way she presents herself.
There’s nothing relatable about her. I know a lot of women and a lot of mothers and not one of them behaves or presents themselves the way she does.
She’s an embarrassment to womankind.
In fact, she’s just an embarrassment to the human race entirely.

Reactions: 13
She’s that desperate for attention she places a plastic dick in her dogs mouth and whips out the camera acting all shocked 🤦‍♀️ It’s not funny Laura and it’s definitely not clever 🙄

Reactions: 13
Theres no way she brought that dildo "as a joke". She either brought it to use or solely for attention seeking.

Reactions: 11
So many comments on that dildo video “this is why we love you!!”. You love a woman who completely fabricated this situation and filmed it? Jesus Christ get a life. Have people never seen actual comedy?

Also the tatts/piercings/hair are her just desperately grasping at a personality again. Cos she’s got nothing.

Reactions: 15
Just come on here to say her psychologist needs to be struck off, what the hell is going through her mind, one picture of her naked is bad enough but three? ffs get some clothes on your rancid body you freak!

Reactions: 10
Theres no way she brought that dildo "as a joke". She either brought it to use or solely for attention seeking.
Clearly bought to set up this ‘hilarious’ situation.
#tragic #attentionseeking #content

Reactions: 6
I finally made myself watch the dildo video. she's got turtles? what? I doubt they'll be getting properly cared for.
also, the naked post is absurd. shes embarrassing. one day her boys will be adults and they'll have to live with the knowledge that their mum found it appropriate to share those images.
like someone said, her psychologist needs struck off. this woman is very unwell, and they're either feeding into her delusions or actively encouraging them.

Reactions: 11
She's disappeared off my Instagram. I've never commented on her pics or sent a message to her. Seems like I've been blocked 🤔

Reactions: 3
She's disappeared off my Instagram. I've never commented on her pics or sent a message to her. Seems like I've been blocked 🤔
Me too, I wonder if she has a shadow ban so you need to put in the full Insta name. Does anyone know what that is? With hyphens etc?

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely still there but quite often you need to put the whole moniker in.
knee_deep_in_life

She's still there in all her glory 🙄 I was hoping she got a permanent life ban for her dildo escapades

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.