Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the most unhygienic lazy smelly cow gets ads for wild deodorant and glossy box 😂😂😂 honestly these companies will NEVER get my money as they don’t give a tit who promotes them it just goes to show how fake ppl are

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They won't get my money either. There's no way I'd buy something advertised for by her, she's gross.

Reactions: 5
I know not everyone looks like a perfect insta filtered model 24/7 but good god why would you make it your life’s mission to make yourself look as ugly as possible? (Not talking about piercings, I have both those). I’m sick of seeing up her nose or in her mouth. It’s obviously a self esteem thing - make yourself look horrific, poke fun at yourself before anyone else can etc but bleeping hell get therapy. Don’t do this.

It’s her kids I feel sorry for. I imagine I’ll embarrass my kids by accident one day but to do it on purpose in such a horrible crude way showing your hole and stuff? It’s mean.

Reactions: 17
Ask me anything? OK Laura have you ever managed to wash your face properly??
Sick to death of her up close and over personal inst shits

Reactions: 7
It's like she has to be vulgar as part of her personality now. Her use of words isn't relatable, it's just vile.

Reactions: 6
I am deceased at the fact she thinks she’s in a position to give anyone advice on anything. I feel like I
can smell her through the screen🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Here we go, another long winded pointless post about how she has been abused, harassed and put down by men all her life, not being funny love but I doubt many men have given you a second look! I thought she'd been with Steve for most of her life, so who are all these men that have caused her untold damage, she's probably referring to the boys in school who gave her bra strap a flick as they went passed, or boys who snogged her for a dare! I wish she would just go away, I'm fed up of reading her pointless over exaggerated lame bleeping posts!

Reactions: 18
Here we go, another long winded pointless post about how she has been abused, harassed and put down by men all her life, not being funny love but I doubt many men have given you a second look! I thought she'd been with Steve for most of her life, so who are all these men that have caused her untold damage, she's probably referring to the boys in school who gave her bra strap a flick as they went passed, or boys who snogged her for a dare! I wish she would just go away, I'm fed up of reading her pointless over exaggerated lame bleeping posts!
She seems irrationally angry that there are many women who go through life without experiencing any traumatic or abusive experiences from men.

Reactions: 14
Because one or a few men have treated her badly that doesn't give her the right to slander a whole sex.

A man would never get away with saying about women some of the stuff she says about men as a whole.

Reactions: 11
Because one or a few men have treated her badly that doesn't give her the right to slander a whole sex.

A man would never get away with saying about women some of the stuff she says about men as a whole.
Totally agree.

There’s horrible abusive, toxic men that exist Laura. There’s also horrible, toxic women that exist too. What a news flash that was. Now put your labia away and go and be a parent you absolute disgrace.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
all this talk of her going on about how she's been slagging off men has reminded me of this post.

just seems so pointless and immature. how dare he, her husband, offer to give her a hand. the audacity of him.

I'm sorry, but surely if she had had some genuinely traumatic and harrowing experience with a man, she would've talked about it by now? the way that she's acting makes me feel as thought she's just trying to jump onto the #metoo movement. as someone above said, she's probably mad at the boys who pulled on her bra strap.

same person also mentioned that she's been with Steve for ages, so when is she meant to have had these horrible experiences?

ah, yes. they're imaginary. she's nothing but an attention seeker.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
all this talk of her going on about how she's been slagging off men has reminded me of this post.

just seems so pointless and immature. how dare he, her husband, offer to give her a hand. the audacity of him.

I'm sorry, but surely if she had had some genuinely traumatic and harrowing experience with a man, she would've talked about it by now? the way that she's acting makes me feel as thought she's just trying to jump onto the #metoo movement. as someone above said, she's probably mad at the boys who pulled on her bra strap.

same person also mentioned that she's been with Steve for ages, so when is she meant to have had these horrible experiences?

ah, yes. they're imaginary. she's nothing but an attention seeker.
Imagine being so outraged at a man offering to carry your bags🙄. I genuinely feel so sorry for blokes these days, can’t do right for doing wrong. ‘That man didn’t hold the door for me/how dare that man assume I need the door held for me!’ etc

Reactions: 17
What I don't get is all the comments she gets encouraging her, do people actually find her funny and relatable??? Her writing style is terrible, it reminds me of a year 7 who's just had a lesson in adjectives and is trying to impress the teacher with all the extra words! Cringe!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s not weakness or unfeminist to accept an offer of help from your bleeping husband you idiot. Assuming your marriage is normal, you see each other as equals and he’s just genuinely trying to be helpful. What’s wrong with that?

She’s desperate to make everything into a big dramatic issue. All for attention. All to make herself feel special. I wouldn’t blame him if he left her, I mean who would put up with all this tit.

Reactions: 9
Could you imagine her outrage if her husband put the exact post on saying I can carry my own bleeping bags!!!! She’s a disgrace. I always find ppl with husbands or partners are always the ones to slag them off and think it’s funny. I would think it’s funny if Steve took his balls out of her hand and fucked off and left her sorry arse to it!!!! I swear he’s there because she’s emotionally threatened him I’d put money on it. He always seems awkward when she films him and she always talks at him like ‘isn’t that right Steve’ and he just agrees. Like I’ve said if this was a man continually slagging off his partner and making fun sue would be up in arms about it. She needs to thank her lucky stars tbh that he hasn’t fucked off yet but I can see it will only be a matter of time.
Edit* I don’t know why it won’t let me put sl*g it changes it to hag lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.