Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Resista

(From inside the car)
Well everyone! Big stretch Up & at it, it's (insert day of week). I have (bottle of lucozade/pastry/coffee, delete as appropriate) it won't touch the back of me throat.
(From inside of car
)
Well everyone just here on me 15 I have bottle of lucozade/pastry/coffee/club milk, delete as appropriate) if customers won't put on the mask I'll break the bridge of their nose
(From outside the house)
Well everyone I'm just (putting gifted items in the shed/ drinking domaine de jeanne/ walking the dog { oh lookme sisters Miriam, cathriona & mother nature} delete as appropriate).
Repeat 7 times a week. Unpopular opinion here but with this level of entertainment I can forgive the charity head shave that never happened & charging 16 euro a face mask during a pandemic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Newgirl38

I think its in such bad taste showing off all his new stuff. Normally I'm not a begrudger but my hubby has been on half pay since March (he's in airline industry) and I'm not even as bad off as some other people. Him flaunting all his new stuff...(which lets be honest was paid for by his moron "fans " buying his tat) is really insensitive. Cannot stand the man.

Reactions: 13

Damntruthful

I followed him for a day, and that was all I could manage of his roaring into the phone. He thinks he's hilarious. I was dumbfounded when I saw he had a wife and child.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

keywest

Can you actually believe it what does he do on his page to deserve or warrant a staycation. No worded Borna is in a good mood this evening she loves nothing more than an ole freebie. Wasn't he just saying a day or two ago they cancelled the break they had booked as it just didn't feel right with the levels of covid. I know what didn't feel right the hotel not contacting them to do a gifted stay their absolutely allergic to spending their own money. Didn't take him long to get over the doesn't feel right going away phase he wetting himself now at the idea of getting away. Company should be ashamed of themselves he absolutely does not deserve this.

Reactions: 11

Contigo

When I started following her over a year ago found his content funny but it has become completely cringe and a begging fest. He grinds on my nerves now every time he says absolutely I want to throw my phone at the wall. Cant understand how his boss in Sports Direct hasn't pulled him up on the way he talks about his job he clearly hates having to work for a living and the amount of times he said he wanted to break the bridge of customers noses is insane. He really feels the world owes him something he really thought he was going to get the RTE gig honestly don't know how he still has a slot on 2fm he so boring now. I don't thing anyone else talks about money as much as him. He questions Orna about what she spends constantly like when she got her hair and nails done complaining about the cost he was just pissed off she didn't get it all done for free or maybe she did...

keywest

Nope not a chance but I do like them
Sure in fairness he has all the qualities a real man is missing a camp ignorant racist roaring begging lazy slobby unkempt asshole. Course I understand there's loads to like. Jesus Offaly has its fair share of painful influencers.

• Haha

Mona86

VIP Member
Do you know who he reminds me of? Ever have a kids birthday party for your child and there’s on obnoxious fella who is allergic to coke/milk/water/7up and can’t have the cake because of the eggs/nuts/cocoa and nobody wants to play with him and you can’t wait for his mother to pick him up because he fucking exhausts you and makes it all about himself... that’s what he reminds me of. I had to mute.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Mona86

VIP Member
So, last night. The blatant mention of wanting the new iPhone 5, I really got turned off by him doing that. No shame.

Also. If I punched him in the face I wonder would my fist touch da back of his throat? I cringe every time he says it, really hate it.
Him and Borna do this regularly with phrases. He starts pretending things are a phrase or habit of his like ‘ pineapple, hun, touch the back of me throat, absolutely’ etc etc. Then prints them on hoodies to sell and then never says them again and moves onto other phrases... marketing for dummies I would say. The child is 1 next week, Borena would be well out of mat leave and unpaid mat leave. She isn’t out of work due to pandemic so she’s either cleverly and quietly claiming illness benefit or she’s not working for a bit, maybe pregnant maybe that’s the plan, but just remember every dumb hoody sold is allowing her stay home in her OTT kitchen while he screams into the phone by day. She a manager in Dunnes so they would not allow her out this long unless she was on illness benefit. A lot of women do it after mat leave if they have no childcare (sometimes they aren’t actually sick but tell GP they are depressed/back pain- please note some are genuine) .. see how they keep that to themselves it defo makes me think she’s claiming her €203... anyway please don’t support this overgrown couple of teens who can’t even cook dinner 2 nights a week

sickofthem

The minute he hit 10k and the few freebies came that’s when you just saw the greed in their eyes especially her moaning in her boring voice “oh Kieran did I tell ya we really need new carpet for the stairs” him “come on Borna till we sit on the carpet show everyone the state of it” and it’s the same for everything they just beg beg beg. I think people like him who have very little going for their page by the way of content are much easier to watch when they are being natural you can always see with him and her the wheels of manipulation turning what hint can they drop what company can they tag to get the next freebie
He has about 5 things to say in total-
1. That won’t touch de back of me troat
2. The whole lot and everything
3. I’m off tomorrow /I’m working 7-5 tomorrow
4 I slept like a bear
5 I’ll break the bridge of your nose

he has zero talent, zero interesting things to say/no special skills. What exactly do his followers get? It’s INSANE that anyone wants him to advertise their goods. I guess they don’t, it’s just his own crap he flogs.
And to think he applied for a job n RTÉ. What does he think he’s qualified to do?

also does anyone think Corona is funny? And why is it ok for the nose threat to be constantly repeated??? Its just so cringe

How do his family not disown him?

• Heart

Contigo

I made the mistake of asking for help on day to get something from their impossibly high rails and the attitude I got because I interrupted his bragging over his new Finline sofa.
Now if you pull out a phone for a selfie with him he'll be grand.
Ah the mistake you made was not bringing in a haul of luzozade and clubmilks for him or anything really for free. I mean did you not ask him for a selfie hes really important you know.

And the cheek of him in a global medical pandemic bringing out face masks for 15 quid plus 5 postage is unreal he shut up about them quick enough.

keywest

Well isn't he a very smart boy getting Rachel Gorry to show of his hoodies to 179k followers even she couldn't get me to even consider buying one he's a total nobody. Would be interesting to know how many enter that comp if I won I wouldn't send on my address to claim them.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
There are 2 things I cannot stand in a person.....meanness and stupidity and bless his wee heart but this chap has both in abundance. Once in my adult life I’ve been caught without sugar in the house when a visitor called (remember those lads?) and i was so embarrassed it’s never happened since. And i don’t care it’s not a case of ‘oh I’ve forgotten to pick up teabags” or “I’ve lost my bottle of whiskey” It’s a case of “I’m just too mean to buy it and sure someone will gift it to me”. I work with addicts and believe me when I say I’ve heard every fib/excuse/blame known to man and I can smell a liar quicker than I will cow dung and this guy has had my stink radar alert at red from day one. As for Borna she strikes me as the playground bully. I know he’s annoying but she treats him appallingly

Repealtheinfluencer

He's so far into the closet he's lost in Narnia... Anyone remember when so sue me reshared his video or added him on Instagram?? The big song and dance over it, near on tears with his fangirling... If I asked my husband who so sue me is he'd prob think it was a neighbour down the road

• Haha

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Passing the church this morning roaring up at God telling him to pray for us all and he’ll drop a fiver in next time he’s passing 😡 so disrespectful and as for the fiver 🙄 There’s a better chance I’ll get the pope to hear my confession than him giving the church a fiver 🙄🙄

• Wow