Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think everyone's waiting on a full on Schofield come out, just depends on how long he wants to keep up the pretense.

Reactions: 5
I thought they were moving in with “cat-heee (Cathy) & Jimmy”... but they seems to be back in the house now!

Reactions: 1
I thought they were moving in with “cat-heee (Cathy) & Jimmy”... but they seems to be back in the house now!
Weeks of telling us about the big move into keh-ees (Cathy's) lasted a day or two back to the semi D now and not even a mention of the inlaws. They use her parents so much it's awful, at their stage in life these two should be looking after them not constantly on the beg even from her own parents. Still don't know how her siblings allow it.

Reactions: 3
Weeks of telling us about the big move into keh-ees (Cathy's) lasted a day or two back to the semi D now and not even a mention of the inlaws. They use her parents so much it's awful, at their stage in life these two should be looking after them not constantly on the beg even from her own parents. Still don't know how her siblings allow it.
Maybe they were thrown out for being arses???:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Well if whiskey was coming out my tap I wouldn't give it to him. Never seen a meaner pair. He must have got great mileage out of the burn yesterday another one today. Can you believe he came on instagram saying he took some calpol cos they had no Panadol in the house.. seriously what a fool. Back in the pjamas again christ he's disgusting

Reactions: 7
I'm new here so not sure if it has been mentioned before. But does anyone else reckon he's gay? I was surprised to see he's married to a woman 🤔
1000% the chap is camper than the George on a Randy Friday night... he’s going to do a Schofield one day

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No Panadol so he improvised with baby calpol.
Forgot to "buy" teabags only two left.
Got a bottle of whiskey of a neighbor after weeks of whinging and begging.
No sugar had to ask a neighbour.
In all fairness instead of renovating the house these fools need to learn how to adult and have the basics in instead of constantly relying on begging neighbours and her poor elderly parents who they use so badly. If I was her siblings I'd be telling them to eff off and have a little bit of respect for her parents but really says everything about her.

Reactions: 7
There are 2 things I cannot stand in a person.....meanness and stupidity and bless his wee heart but this chap has both in abundance. Once in my adult life I’ve been caught without sugar in the house when a visitor called (remember those lads?) and i was so embarrassed it’s never happened since. And i don’t care it’s not a case of ‘oh I’ve forgotten to pick up teabags” or “I’ve lost my bottle of whiskey” It’s a case of “I’m just too mean to buy it and sure someone will gift it to me”. I work with addicts and believe me when I say I’ve heard every fib/excuse/blame known to man and I can smell a liar quicker than I will cow dung and this guy has had my stink radar alert at red from day one. As for Borna she strikes me as the playground bully. I know he’s annoying but she treats him appallingly

Reactions: 9
Well he finally got the free bottle whisky after begging for weeks. Now he is after skirting board . Do they ever stop begging? What is wrong with these people who fall for this?

Reactions: 2
No Panadol so he improvised with baby calpol.
Forgot to "buy" teabags only two left.
Got a bottle of whiskey of a neighbor after weeks of whinging and begging.
No sugar had to ask a neighbour.
In all fairness instead of renovating the house these fools need to learn how to adult and have the basics in instead of constantly relying on begging neighbours and her poor elderly parents who they use so badly. If I was her siblings I'd be telling them to eff off and have a little bit of respect for her parents but really says everything about her.
Probably had everything packed away after clearing down the presses. You have to give them a plus they don't show the child on IG

Reactions: 1
Imagine being in the semi next to him, the screeching and roaring. I thought I had it bad with the dog next door whinging in the mornings.

Reactions: 4
OMG that would be a severe form of mental torture!! Was there a programme years ago called neighbours from hell or am I dreaming that? Anyway he would totally feature on that

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.