Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the jumping on a cat? I can't watch him any more but I feel like they should rehome poor Gaga. They won't let her in because they think gaga will gouge Bonnie's eyes, such bullshit from them. How come Graces cat never gouged Haydens dyes out.
I would be a lot more worried about Polly with the evil eyes

Reactions: 2
What was the jumping on a cat? I can't watch him any more but I feel like they should rehome poor Gaga. They won't let her in because they think gaga will gouge Bonnie's eyes, such bullshit from them. How come Graces cat never gouged Haydens dyes out.
I think this referred to him jumping on the car in his corona video during the week.

Car I mea to say

I think this referred to him jumping on the car in his corona video during the week.
Yes that what I meant silly auto correct

Reactions: 1
He doesn’t wear his own jumpers, face masks, t-shirts, hats??? Like if he doesn’t wear them himself is that not a bit strange? 🤷‍♀️

hahaha i cant wait for that door to shut out behind him and keys left inside 🤣🤣🤣
Hope he left money for the tax man , seeing his merch is classed as income , Will háve a huge tax bill , another influencer who sold shows, did a story about her tax bill , she didn’t realise it would be classed as income , so he may lock the door lol

Is there a thread for Lisa's Lust List?
Loads 🤣 just type her name in, I believe it’s about thread five now .. Bet KC very disappointed he never had a PR drop of her newly launched scents, been her bestie and all that. Mind you did he send he an auld hoodie ?? 🤣🤣

Anyone think he got freebies on the kitchen and flooring ?? Oh and the door!! He advertises them a lot no #gift #AD etc bearing in mind it’s required by law

Reactions: 3
I doubt they were gifted but they prob got a good discount. The floor and door are both lovely tbf

Floor is nice but surely there's nearer places that do it then Kells in Meath where he got it...so he got a good deal off them for sure.. didn't he come on one day about the whole electric bill about would they do a collaboration with him🙄 I know he was joking but still
Now he's on the scrounge for a freebie letterbox and sure they're getting outside painted too.....that's some credit union loan they got🙄😏

Reactions: 4
Floor is nice but surely there's nearer places that do it then Kells in Meath where he got it...so he got a good deal off them for sure.. didn't he come on one day about the whole electric bill about would they do a collaboration with him🙄 I know he was joking but still
Now he's on the scrounge for a freebie letterbox and sure they're getting outside painted too.....that's some credit union loan they got🙄😏
He sourced everything else on his own do the same with a postbox you absolute beggy moronic fool.

I think its in such bad taste showing off all his new stuff. Normally I'm not a begrudger but my hubby has been on half pay since March (he's in airline industry) and I'm not even as bad off as some other people. Him flaunting all his new stuff...(which lets be honest was paid for by his moron "fans " buying his tat) is really insensitive. Cannot stand the man.

Reactions: 13
I think its in such bad taste showing off all his new stuff. Normally I'm not a begrudger but my hubby has been on half pay since March (he's in airline industry) and I'm not even as bad off as some other people. Him flaunting all his new stuff...(which lets be honest was paid for by his moron "fans " buying his tat) is really insensitive. Cannot stand the man.
Agree, himself and super style sabby are both doing it. Highly inappropriate and insensitive especially during these challenging times

Whats worse than kc screaming into the phone? Kc screaming into the phone with that bloody filter on 🤪

Hes a f***in disgrace showing off at a time like this. A disgrace. Hes sickening.
And the grey grey grey and mirrored furniture is so tacky. Its so Essex. Major fail imo.

• Heart
Hes a f***in disgrace showing off at a time like this. A disgrace. Hes sickening.
And the grey grey grey and mirrored furniture is so tacky. Its so Essex. Major fail imo.

omg im so glad it wasnt just me thinking that. its literally the most boring house now with mirrors yo reflect how boring it is everywhere. theres 0 of their personality or character in that house.
tho they are boring so maybe theyv got exactly ahat they wanted

• Heart
Did he get that stuff gifted , he didn’t declare anything gifted , it’s getting clever now

Reactions: 3
Their decor isn't to my taste to be honest , I'd say they remortgaged to decorate . Id have to save and do one cupboard at a time 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.