Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone want to take bets he be gifted a skip since hes looking for recommendations for skips

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's such a shame he's unable to use google like the rest of us to find information or unwilling in his case each and every time he mentions something it's not content it's strategic in the hope of a freebie. Can't you just see moany borna egging him on its all about getting as much as they can for as little as they can.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
RAGING he got babygros from Ali Dee 😡 I’ve muted him but his story came up on her page and hearing that melt in the background put me off trying to get any!! I bought some a few months ago and I didn’t think the quality was great tbh I’d prefer Bonds myself

Reactions: 2
Anyone else kinda of hopeing that she would have let the cabinet fall or is that a bit mean

Oh don't forget they are going live at 9pm

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you know who he reminds me of? Ever have a kids birthday party for your child and there’s on obnoxious fella who is allergic to coke/milk/water/7up and can’t have the cake because of the eggs/nuts/cocoa and nobody wants to play with him and you can’t wait for his mother to pick him up because he bleeping exhausts you and makes it all about himself... that’s what he reminds me of. I had to mute.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you know who he reminds me of? Ever have a kids birthday party for your child and there’s on obnoxious fella who is allergic to coke/milk/water/7up and can’t have the cake because of the eggs/nuts/cocoa and nobody wants to play with him and you can’t wait for his mother to pick him up because he bleeping exhausts you and makes it all about himself... that’s what he reminds me of. I had to mute.
Unbearable.. I unfollowed and check in when I think I’m missing out on something, I don’t be long snapping back out of it back to reality and realise all I’m missing is a pain in the hole when I watch him

Reactions: 3
Gone a bit quite hasn't he in his car talking about customers must have got a telling off

Reactions: 1
He must be reading here hes back in his car shouting away 🤣🤣🤣 tagging shaws cause he bought a hat there must be on the beg. Hasn't he got enough this week

He's getting free stuff from Paulskilkenny now FFS. She sounds like a demon tonight, she mustn't have got anything. Is it me or do people have that many takeaways normally and then go out for a 3 course meal on a regular basis? I couldn't cope with chipper food that often and then go out to eat. They're pissing me off this week for some reason!

Reactions: 5
Chipper for me once a week.
Getting very pissed off he gets gifted so much.....for doing what shouting in to his phone .and saw the vintage Irish kat is talking about his hoodies now again

Wonder is Borena preggers again. There was no talk of her returning to work and that child is 9 months old. Notice no wine lately and she was driving home last night. He wasn’t - just wondering that’s all. Knowing them they’d decide to have another baby at the height of his insta ‘fame’ to utilise numbers

Wonder is Borena preggers again. There was no talk of her returning to work and that child is 9 months old. Notice no wine lately and she was driving home last night. He wasn’t - just wondering that’s all. Knowing them they’d decide to have another baby at the height of his insta ‘fame’ to utilise numbers
Would make sense for freebies

They have always said they wanted a rake of kids close in age too

He probably wants her to pop out a few more sprogs before he does a Philip Schofield on her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I asked a couple of times when was she heading back to work, got ignored obvs

Ok I've never watched him before, just heard a lot about him, so I had a look tonight. He's very camp isn't he, kind of cartoonish, trying to hard to be funny vibe about him.

Giving out about customers again. How is he a manager 😳 what in the name of God was that TikToc thing on top of car

Giving out about customers again. How is he a manager 😳 what in the name of God was that TikToc thing on top of car
I have no idea had to mute I can't deal with the screeching voice.unfolllowd but pop on to see what he going on about..imagine parking beside him and seeing him up on roof who was recording him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.