Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I started following her over a year ago found his content funny but it has become completely cringe and a begging fest. He grinds on my nerves now every time he says absolutely I want to throw my phone at the wall. Cant understand how his boss in Sports Direct hasn't pulled him up on the way he talks about his job he clearly hates having to work for a living and the amount of times he said he wanted to break the bridge of customers noses is insane. He really feels the world owes him something he really thought he was going to get the RTE gig honestly don't know how he still has a slot on 2fm he so boring now. I don't thing anyone else talks about money as much as him. He questions Orna about what she spends constantly like when she got her hair and nails done complaining about the cost he was just pissed off she didn't get it all done for free or maybe she did...

Reactions: 11
Right so. Where do we even start here???

When I started following her over a year ago found his content funny but it has become completely cringe and a begging fest. He grinds on my nerves now every time he says absolutely I want to throw my phone at the wall. Cant understand how his boss in Sports Direct hasn't pulled him up on the way he talks about his job he clearly hates having to work for a living and the amount of times he said he wanted to break the bridge of customers noses is insane. He really feels the world owes him something he really thought he was going to get the RTE gig honestly don't know how he still has a slot on 2fm he so boring now. I don't thing anyone else talks about money as much as him. He questions Orna about what she spends constantly like when she got her hair and nails done complaining about the cost he was just pissed off she didn't get it all done for free or maybe she did...
Or maybe he secretly wanted to get his hair and nails done instead? But, yes, he is unprofessional, he isn’t funny. His voice is very annoying. He has a lot to say, but not much to add, if you get what I’m saying. Also, Orna is a miserable yoke. What was with the pineapple thing? Orna, your husband dresses up as a woman? That’s a little odd.

Reactions: 6
She definitely lurking here they'll be quoting this page very soon... and of course it will be the trolls nothing about how ignorant he is imitating venerable people. Even this evening the "beanses" the "jeanses" thicko...

Reactions: 3
On the beg for a kitchen for weeks said he was going to stop an aib loan he had when covid hit them realized he would have to pay extra back
Then he saved for a kitchen (sold hats & jumpers ) Out of his shed/store room

wonder will he be gifted/part gifted a kitchen

He his atrocious for not declaring gifts and begging. Beggy Barlow if ever I saw one.
Only good thing is he hasnt sold Bonnie to companys and tends to keep her off Instagram

Reactions: 2
Lads. On a serious note now. He dresses up as a woman doing skits? He danced around his garden in a pineapple 🍍 outfit? Is it all a little odd? What do you think?

Reactions: 2
Isn't everything in Bonnies room gifted. Got a cot from Babymoon that was nearly a thousand euro at the beginning of lockdown and the company was only a start up. Thought it was the greediest thing ever. They have got plenty of freebies for her so far.

Oddest thing ever and really not funny. Noone can love pineapples that much.

Reactions: 5
Lads. On a serious note now. He dresses up as a woman doing skits? He danced around his garden in a pineapple 🍍 outfit? Is it all a little odd? What do you think?
Find it odd myself I have to skip some of his story at times

Cant understand how his boss in Sports Direct hasn't pulled him up on the way he talks about his job he clearly hates having to work for a living and the amount of times he said he wanted to break the bridge of customers noses is insane.
There's very few threads on here I'll comment on but I'll make an exception for this dose.
Never mind the joker you see online he is possibly the rudest person I have ever dealt with in a shop. How Sports direct ever promoted him I don't know. He's either stood at the door or chatting. I made the mistake of asking for help on day to get something from their impossibly high rails and the attitude I got because I interrupted his bragging over his new Finline sofa.
Now if you pull out a phone for a selfie with him he'll be grand.

Reactions: 4
I made the mistake of asking for help on day to get something from their impossibly high rails and the attitude I got because I interrupted his bragging over his new Finline sofa.
Now if you pull out a phone for a selfie with him he'll be grand.
Ah the mistake you made was not bringing in a haul of luzozade and clubmilks for him or anything really for free. I mean did you not ask him for a selfie hes really important you know.

And the cheek of him in a global medical pandemic bringing out face masks for 15 quid plus 5 postage is unreal he shut up about them quick enough.

Reactions: 10
I loved following him for his love island commentary but have unfollowed since because it was so repetitive. It's like groundhog day, sitting in the car just saying phrases. And is he sponsored by lucozade and clubmilk

Ah the mistake you made was not bringing in a haul of luzozade and clubmilks for him or anything really for free. I mean did you not ask him for a selfie hes really important you know.
I know, I should bring the freebies to justify getting help.
Even the kids point him out and ask why he bothers wearing the uniform when he's doesn't do anything.
Keep in mind we have very little shopping options in our town and my 2 play a lot of sport and I would need to be in and out every so often picking up bits.

I followed him for a day, and that was all I could manage of his roaring into the phone. He thinks he's hilarious. I was dumbfounded when I saw he had a wife and child.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is he trying to be Tadhg Fleming now? Yeah, no originality. Nothing to add. A lot to say though 🙄🙄🙄

I followed him for a day, and that was all I could manage of his roaring into the phone. He thinks he's hilarious. I was dumbfounded when I saw he had a wife and child.
I think a lot of people were.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me... I think what he portrays on the screen is nothing what he is like in real life. I think he is a right wagon.he has this persona on the screen saying up n at it n blah blah... I just get the feeling once his camera stops rolling he is an unbearable moody sod.. I used to follow but the begging was too much. He got gifted a buggie/pram from Bella baby and if I'm not wrong he came on a few months back complaining they needed a new buggy cos the handles didn't reach up long enough.. So they were begging for a new one. After getting one worth about 1k for free. If Bella baby actually watched this they would have seen this was bad on their company just like a bad review.. Complaining.. And looking for a new one... I think he would pimp orna out if anyone would buy her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.