Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How tit was his show of what shaws has .... would nearly put me off buying there when they collab with him 🤣

Reactions: 4
Jesus, poncing around Shaws showing curtains, now that's got to be a new low. Bloody hell, early 30's and reduced to content from granny central. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I went on for a nose but just couldn’t handle it- is he really wearing a T-shirt with “I’ll break the bridge of your nose” on it?? Who in their right mind would print that on a T-shirt???

Reactions: 8
Did he just find the most god awful stuff and show it off he did the shop no justice at all 😮

Reactions: 1
He is probably one of those that didn't get a chinese takeaway because of corona starting in China 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
He is probably one of those that didn't get a chinese takeaway because of corona starting in China 🙄🙄
He did say that at the beginning 🙄🙄 he’s harmless though sure all he gets from the Chinese is chips rice and curry sauce!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not even Rachel Gorry could do them hoodies enough justice to pay €40 for one.... notions I swear 😂

Reactions: 9
Well isn't he a very smart boy getting Rachel Gorry to show of his hoodies to 179k followers even she couldn't get me to even consider buying one he's a total nobody. Would be interesting to know how many enter that comp if I won I wouldn't send on my address to claim them.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Well isn't he a very smart boy getting Rachel Gorry to show of his hoodies to 179k followers even she couldn't get me to even consider buying one he's a total nobody. Would be interesting to know how many enter that comp if I won I wouldn't send on my address to claim them.
I'm absolutely pissed off that he's sending his tat to people with lots of followers to up his viewers. Rachel is so kind of course she'll plug it. He is absolutely disgusting using her. People say he's a gobshite, but herself is the brain's of the operation and they've been struggling the last few weeks to get noticed again. Horrible to go this route.

Reactions: 6
I'm absolutely pissed off that he's sending his tat to people with lots of followers to up his viewers. Rachel is so kind of course she'll plug it. He is absolutely disgusting using her. People say he's a gobshite, but herself is the brain's of the operation and they've been struggling the last few weeks to get noticed again. Horrible to go this route.
It is a shame. They’re flogging overpriced shite for what? What does he do? Gross, but something’s got to pay for all those take outs.

It is a shame. They’re flogging overpriced shite for what? What does he do? Gross, but something’s got to pay for all those take outs.
He's also sent it to Lottie Ryan, who has been pushing it tonight. He comes across as a gobshite but they're at home coming up with ideas to get themselves back into getting free tit.

I'd say himself and Borna are wetting themselves with all the new followers. He's definitely going to be insufferable over the coming days trying to impressed the newbies.

Reactions: 2
I'd say himself and Borna are wetting themselves with all the new followers. He's definitely going to be insufferable over the coming days trying to impressed the newbies.
hes insufferable every day. the new followers wont be long dropping off 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.