Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know where or if they went cos I muted his profile when they Said they got a gift of one 🙄🙄
I unfollowed but saw that they were given a gift card from failte Ireland or something like that to use in a hotel of their choosing ....

Reactions: 1
Whats the craic with the constant #nable hashtag the last few days is he trying to get this trending so he has something to put on the next load of shite. Feckin plonker he looks like something from bear grylls he's such a hairy disgusting human.

Reactions: 2
Whats the craic with the constant #nable hashtag the last few days is he trying to get this trending so he has something to put on the next load of shite. Feckin plonker he looks like something from bear grylls he's such a hairy disgusting human.
Think it short for not able, new catch phrase 🤔

How much free stuff did he get for his new kitchen
We haven't seen any ad for anything. No way they could afford all that on one salary. I hope they gave the old kitchen to someone in need and it wasn't dumped. Old appliances were good, sure the dishwasher was only a few months old.

Couldn't be arsed looked at the muppets doing a live but seriously who are all the seriously sad people messaging him to bring back the hoodies not if you gave me a thousand euro would I be seen dead in one. But sure it plays into the beggars barrow more dollars for them.

Think it short for not able, new catch phrase 🤔

We haven't seen any ad for anything. No way they could afford all that on one salary. I hope they gave the old kitchen to someone in need and it wasn't dumped. Old appliances were good, sure the dishwasher was only a few months old.
Pretty sure he was selling the kitchen, he told people message him if they were interested.

Still begging for a bottle of whisky again last night, at it for over a week now. Brand new kitchen, apparently 💩 Xmas jumpers selling out online and can’t buy a bottle of whisky . Greedy mean 🤮 begging .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Passing the church this morning roaring up at God telling him to pray for us all and he’ll drop a fiver in next time he’s passing 😡 so disrespectful and as for the fiver 🙄 There’s a better chance I’ll get the pope to hear my confession than him giving the church a fiver 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Well was it free or greatly reduced ? The kitchen? Would he be taking time out of his day to go around that kitchen showroom promoting them if there was not something in it for him? Anyone think the constant begging posts paid off? Well if I lived there I would not touch that firm if they have gifted that greedy pair! With all the money taking in from 💩 sweatshirts etc they can afford to pay. I notice it’s the worktops that’s he seems to feature more and the handles , were they thrown in free . Why has he not got #Ad or gift on his post yet advertises the firm??

Passing the church this morning roaring up at God telling him to pray for us all and he’ll drop a fiver in next time he’s passing 😡 so disrespectful and as for the fiver 🙄 There’s a better chance I’ll get the pope to hear my confession than him giving the church a fiver 🙄🙄
Disgraceful eegit ,

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Paid partnership now with Frank and honest coffee now .why when half them time hes in Costa or insomnia

Aaaand there's the kitchen showroom stories. So clearly he's be given a reduced price or freebies. He's a disgrace. Absolutely no shame whatever. Pure pure greed.

Reactions: 3
I hadn’t looked at his story for weeks but I saw today they have all the floors up and going on about the dust and dirt etc would they not have moved out to his or her parents for awhile I couldn’t imagine that set up with a small baby who would possibly be starting to crawl now all that dust won’t be good for her lungs

He should disclose how much of a discount he has received and if he doesn’t the business should! Complete joke to People who have supported these businesses and paid in full! Also noticed he isn’t used the gifted STOKEE Buggy they got, He would take the eye of out your head and come back for the other one! As for the sell out of hoodies I don’t believe for one second they sold out 🧐 I love how they see all these emails about nonsense but can’t reply to genuine ones. Wonder will Mrs Gorry be helping him with this launch 😂 he didn’t have the balls to comment on what happened in Belfast

Reactions: 7
I'm new here so not sure if it has been mentioned before. But does anyone else reckon he's gay? I was surprised to see he's married to a woman 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.