Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This was on the cards since day one for Kieran. At first he was quirky, it's been downhill since then. Radio job gone, people are realising that he's not very versatile and articulate. He's not funny and from what I have heard he's not a very nice person in real life either. His wife has nothing to offer, she's not personable, she isn't stylish and she never stops moaning. Don't let the door hit you on the way out KC.

Reactions: 9

GenBlg

I never buy anything I see inflencers promoting.
I actually wish someone would put together a list of businesses that do these collabs/gifting to these floggers and install folk so that I can boycott each and every one of them. My family have been affected financially this year but would always pay for anything I need or want. Disgusting to see people begging for freebies and then getting them.

Reactions: 9

Resista

What kind of Christmas card could he put out "give me free shit or I'll break the bridge of your nose merry Christmas"

• Haha
Reactions: 8

havinalol

Remember that page on Instagram Galz something or other I can’t remember the name but it was a call out page they were posting about Kieran begging all the time and photoshopping him into really funny photos he was begging for an attic stairs one time and they posted a photo of him hanging out of an attic, he found the page and went ballistic, at the time there was a lady trying to get an online bullying law past and Kieran went on attacking the page for post about the law the page said the mother asked them to share but he went mental made the whole thing all about himself you would swear he was being relentless trolled rather than called out for his own shitty behaviour, he went very quiet than too for a while stopped the begging but as soon as the call out pages go he starts the begging again.
I think it's time these bloggers/influencers are called out for their begging (subtle or not). People look down their noses at people begging on the street, what's the difference between that and begging on instagram?? 🤷‍♀️

Mona86

VIP Member
He is missing a few things for a podcast.

diction.
Professionalism.
Manners.
An understandable speed of talking.
Brains
Balls

havinalol

One million percent. He needs to do something to up his game and this prick would try anything with his sidekick egging him on.

Anyone listening to news talk this evening about influencers and all they get for free. Didn't hear it all but I might listen back.
It's actually disgusting at times! Easons are doing influencer posts at the moment and its disgraceful the amount they're sending out. Why not donate to charities like SVdeP or schools in under privileged areas. A lot of families are going to find returning to school tough this year

• Heart

Missycoco

VIP Member
What’s he doing videoing an elderly guy doing some walking around the car park, getting a bit of exercise you vile disgusting human, show some respect . I hope this mans family member see it and possibly land one on them bridge’ of your nose as you seen to favour such actions .. horrid obnoxious vilest of the vile. At least the elderly gentlemen is not a beggar like yourself . You make many of us want to 🤮

• Haha

Noseybatch

VIP Member
He always reminds me of Graham Norton's character on fr.ted 🤣 ya know dancing and hyper in the caravan

• Haha

keywest

Completely don't mean to be insensitive to anyone with similar taste but sweet Jesus they went tacky overdrive on this. The first thing you see is the mirrored furniture inside the door then the tacky bling lights tacky table. The kitchen is nice and the flooring. This moronic duo just cannot carry off classy they are tacky with no style literally the corona skit sums them up.
Please don't be stupid enough to think tight hole corrigan and borna took out a loan or remortgaged the good sheep that buys his shite paid for all this and more. If she was going to go back to work they'd be on about it. She's probably enjoying the good life on the back of flogging shite and begging for freebies. CANNOT STAND THEM.

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Never ever ever have I seen a grown man carry on the way he does, did you see him trying to say someone else was parked at the end of the car park having sex or having a wank I couldn’t tell what he was trying to say because he was so odd he’s a man in his 30’s ffs, he carry’s on like an old woman. That fussy way of going on. He’s not a bad looking lad but by Jesus he wouldn’t turn a tap on with that carry on, if he’s not gay there is something else seriously wrong with him

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Totally agree. That poor girl Louise got eaten alive cuz of her disliking KC. Can people just not disagree with her without abusing her! The page is gone to shit. Barely any posts in it anymore. I think everyone is over it.
I think the reason this forum and anon pages on Instagram are gone so popular is because unless your licking arse your a bully or a troll zzz they have no clue that having a different opinion of someone it doesn’t mean your a bully, Galz was great when you could have a discussion without being pounced on. As for KC throwing his toys out of the pram for being shown up for what he is fuck him I’m delighted 😁

Irishjools

If I was putting a new kitchen in and had taken that week off work to be around and then we went into Level 5 I would turning a blind eye to the tiles getting done too. And I know that's against restrictions. If the tiler is working alone and there's noone else in the house, windows open, I dont see the risk. If they can put my children into classrooms with 20+ other children for hours at a time then I wouldnt bat my eyelids at a tiler coming into an empty house to do a bit of work. Not a KC fan here at all btw. I think he's an eejit 😂

#obsssessed

VIP Member
He's unreal now he's saying his tom ford glasses are gone in a hoddie anyone hear what she said in background when he was showing dinner she said I think or sure they probably say its a plate os slop
I heard her too she’s so salty about everything like you’d swear she was Gordon Ramsey!! They eat like students unless it’s free or from her Mammy 😂😂

• Haha

Mybiscoff

I went on for a nose but just couldn’t handle it- is he really wearing a T-shirt with “I’ll break the bridge of your nose” on it?? Who in their right mind would print that on a T-shirt???