Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% agree with you on this and I also am not taking away from what stay at home parents do but she's at home with ONE child hardly flat out busy every day. She really does come across lazy and seems to be getting worse and do moany. He came on during the week saying the bin's were out nearly a week could she not just do that much. Their content lately just seem to be them bitching and moaning at each other about who does more (or less) around the house. They don't even cook there the only time they eat healthy is when her poor mam is feeding them. I cannot stand them but look to see the latest carcrash posting I need to cop on and stop looking at these two fools.
Don't we all, I unfollowed but still go in for a nose occasionally

So, last night. The blatant mention of wanting the new iPhone 5, I really got turned off by him doing that. No shame.

Also. If I punched him in the face I wonder would my fist touch da back of his throat? I cringe every time he says it, really hate it.

Reactions: 6
So, last night. The blatant mention of wanting the new iPhone 5, I really got turned off by him doing that. No shame.

Also. If I punched him in the face I wonder would my fist touch da back of his throat? I cringe every time he says it, really hate it.
Him and Borna do this regularly with phrases. He starts pretending things are a phrase or habit of his like ‘ pineapple, hun, touch the back of me throat, absolutely’ etc etc. Then prints them on hoodies to sell and then never says them again and moves onto other phrases... marketing for dummies I would say. The child is 1 next week, Borena would be well out of mat leave and unpaid mat leave. She isn’t out of work due to pandemic so she’s either cleverly and quietly claiming illness benefit or she’s not working for a bit, maybe pregnant maybe that’s the plan, but just remember every dumb hoody sold is allowing her stay home in her OTT kitchen while he screams into the phone by day. She a manager in Dunnes so they would not allow her out this long unless she was on illness benefit. A lot of women do it after mat leave if they have no childcare (sometimes they aren’t actually sick but tell GP they are depressed/back pain- please note some are genuine) .. see how they keep that to themselves it defo makes me think she’s claiming her €203... anyway please don’t support this overgrown couple of teens who can’t even cook dinner 2 nights a week

Reactions: 10
I see Borna sitting at the monstrosity of a kitchen table and you wouldn't be able to open the oven behind her. Just a joke of a table to go into a kitchen that size but, sure if you're getting it for free....
It's that rotten I wouldnt take it for free or if you paid me 😂

Reactions: 2
Jesus absolutely riviting content watching these two fools bitching and moaning at each other every single evening. If their that bad in public they must be really tearing strips of each other in private. Feel sorry for the child. Who is actually buying their shite.

Jesus absolutely riviting content watching these two fools bitching and moaning at each other every single evening. If their that bad in public they must be really tearing strips of each other in private. Feel sorry for the child. Who is actually buying their shite.
They are like Mary and John in Father Ted , ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen some girl Sarah Jane Foster, announce on Facebook that she is the new Midlands correspondant for 2fm. Does that mean this twit is gone. Can I finally start listening to Jen Zamperelli again. Fingers crossed 🤞

Reactions: 5
Just seen some girl Sarah Jane Foster, announce on Facebook that she is the new Midlands correspondant for 2fm. Does that mean this twit is gone. Can I finally start listening to Jen Zamperelli again. Fingers crossed 🤞
It’s gone off his bio anyway 🥳🥳

Reactions: 4
See he has started the #nable again.. it didn't work the 1st time round Kieran..

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think she is aiming to be a blogger , he gets her to do a lot of the promoting lately . See she has had freebies today .. Both got the most annoying voices. such a greedy pair always on the beg .

This was on the cards since day one for Kieran. At first he was quirky, it's been downhill since then. Radio job gone, people are realising that he's not very versatile and articulate. He's not funny and from what I have heard he's not a very nice person in real life either. His wife has nothing to offer, she's not personable, she isn't stylish and she never stops moaning. Don't let the door hit you on the way out KC.

Reactions: 9
I remember a while back he was doing an interview for some presenting gig but he didn’t get it either!! He’d be no good on radio or tv sure no one would know what hes saying 😂😂

Totally delighted if he has been dropped he was so embarrassing the way he was screeching on the radio. Wasn't it gogglebox he interviewed for but didn't get thank God he didn't get it. He's a complete dose but jesus she's 100 times worse she's the most miserable moany witch never happy or grateful for anything.

Totally delighted if he has been dropped he was so embarrassing the way he was screeching on the radio. Wasn't it gogglebox he interviewed for but didn't get thank God he didn't get it. He's a complete dose but jesus she's 100 times worse she's the most miserable moany witch never happy or grateful for anything.
Was it gogglebox?? Thank the lord he didn’t get that I love that show 😂😂

I’m sorry, but those balloons for a 1st birthday? They are fab for a wedding or a grad or an a crisp birthday party that’s not during covid restrictions. I’m actually fed up giving out about the lot of them. 😠

Just waiting for all the free toys and food to arrive , god knows they have dropped enough hints about the birthday . She is as big a beggar as him

Say that he congratulations pippa on her makeup launch!!! He hasn't a clue, talk about two different worlds 😆 😂 obviously Borna needs new makeup!!

Leaving their county to get the child’s cake , must have got it free , I thought there was fines for people who break restrictions, why was he not pulled up on this today , we all have to stay put till the 18 th , I’m fuming , it’s like duck ye to the rest of us
Did he hell he'd be to mean to...
Wouldn't cross the road to one of his shows would be my idea of torture I'd say he'd find it hard to sell out his shows now people are starting to see through him.
More gifted today it's never ending where did they get the watches he dropped enough hints for them.
Seen this clicked into his stories and he’s regurgitating the same shite phrases he always does. I am originally from where he’s from, it’s just how a lot of older men talk, he’s obviously realised people find it funny from a younger man and he’s capitalising on it! He’s an embarrassment! “Dah didn touch dah back ah my throaht”

How this last hasn't been fired for grevious misconduct is beyond me the way he talks about and mocks paying customers is disgusting. They're the ones keeping his greedy beggy ass in paid employment. His content is 100% tit repeated day after day screeching into the phone. Can you believe the fool got out of his car and made a holy show of himself in a carpark. By the way Kieran your "jeans" look pathetic. Absolute fool.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.