Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t want to go back to work. And bonnies 1 soon. Defo prego. We copped last time too. Also the day I copped she was pregnant last time they weren’t to see toy story 4 and ended up calling her Bonnie after it. Not one bit of originality

Free Supermacs!! This company should be ashamed of themselves sending free food to these two and the Corrigans for accepting the “gift” there are so many more deserving than these to! They are definitely not hungry which isn’t the case for a lot of people at the moment! They could have easily donated it to an organization and made it a special night for a family that deserves a treat to get a take away! The greed is disgusting! 😡🤬

Reactions: 4
That’s some show kitchen they got!! Haven’t as much as boiled an egg in it since they got it 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Omg they are begging again ! Her asking him what he wants for Xmas . Could you be any more brazen, no pride what so ever. Is it Power tools I can’t understand what the begging tool said, maybe she should post another one so we can understand what they are after. She is one greedy begging 🐮 What makes the likes of these two and other vile insta beggars think they are any different from a street beggar. Begging is begging! Only difference the beggar on the street had probably not got a roof over their head? hungry . But these greedy vile things constantly getting gifted food The companies that gift them are just as bad!! That greedy Gorry getting send food from Mr Price , while she can afford it. Another vile greedy grabber . They make me want to 🤮

Reactions: 6
Omg they are begging again ! Her asking him what he wants for Xmas . Could you be any more brazen, no pride what so ever. Is it Power tools I can’t understand what the begging tool said, maybe she should post another one so we can understand what they are after. She is one greedy begging 🐮 What makes the likes of these two and other vile insta beggars think they are any different from a street beggar. Begging is begging! Only difference the beggar on the street had probably not got a roof over their head? hungry . But these greedy vile things constantly getting gifted food The companies that gift them are just as bad!! That greedy Gorry getting send food from Mr Price , while she can afford it. Another vile greedy grabber . They make me want to 🤮
Remember some of the caller out pages had a photoshopped picture of Kieran begging outside a shop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember some of the caller out pages had a photoshopped picture of Kieran begging outside a shop 🤣
Wish I had seen that , they should have put misery on it also.. Beggars is what they are , they just get a fancy name like Influencer on the IG. Even folk in real need are way too proud to beg . IG is full of these beggars. Some even have Gofundmepages even though they line in big houses, expensive cars , flaunt their shopping trips etc. I really don’t get how these followers don’t cop on. How these business keep gifting the greedy and not the needy 🥵

Reactions: 2
He's a vile human does he ever get out of that "pjamas" top wears it to bed throws a jumper over it has it on all day sure he'll probably get another night out of it 🤮🤮.

On the beg for a full valet now on top of everything else feel sorry for small businesses that have leeches like these two bleeding them dry.

Wouldn't you worry about anyone that buys his tit. Now we know why the two of them spent weeks calling each other "hun" greediest pair of assholes in the blingy cheap looking reno I've ever seen.

Free Supermacs!! This company should be ashamed of themselves sending free food to these two and the Corrigans for accepting the “gift” there are so many more deserving than these to! They are definitely not hungry which isn’t the case for a lot of people at the moment! They could have easily donated it to an organization and made it a special night for a family that deserves a treat to get a take away! The greed is disgusting! 😡🤬
That's doing the rounds. Saw someone else had the same offer and discount amount

Why would he need a dewalt set, theyre for professionals. If any company gives them to him its disgusting when tradespeople spend a fortune on a them

Reactions: 5
I cannot stand them! As for his home Decor the state of the tiny rug in the middle of the floor, it’s ridiculous looking!

Reactions: 5
She won’t want to go back to work. And bonnies 1 soon. Defo prego. We copped last time too. Also the day I copped she was pregnant last time they weren’t to see toy story 4 and ended up calling her Bonnie after it. Not one bit of originality
I'd say if he could he'd be pregnant himself to get the maternity leave, he doesn't want to work, can plainly see he depises his job.

View attachment 321748
Finally someone called him out!! Interesting to see his response!
Well done, bet you got blocked now . If I want to call any of them out and I do 🤣 I use my other account . Totally agree the most disgusting greedy pair I have ever come across . Her screechy voice doing that video ‘what do you want for Xmas’ greedy begging grabbers

Reactions: 1
Well done, bet you got blocked now . If I want to call any of them out and I do 🤣 I use my other account . Totally agree the most disgusting greedy pair I have ever come across . Her screechy voice doing that video ‘what do you want for Xmas’ greedy begging grabbers
That wasn’t my account! I have messaged him previously before and he didn’t reply he ignored it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.