Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's back on kitchens today, looking for fridge and double ovens, dishwasher, washing machine because they did't realise they were so expensive :rolleyes:
stop how do you go getting a new kitchen and not know the price of equipment.💤 beg beg beg hope noone bites and gives him stuff

Reactions: 6
€40 is really steep price for hoodies especially given the current climate. I found him funny the first week i watched him but now i find him to be so repetitive. Even down to the giving up lucozade and coffee and starting a diet and then that lasts a day or 2 and he is back on it again. And the screaming in the car is very irritating.

Reactions: 5
Wonder will Borna grace the gram now they know the price of appliances? They usually wheel her out for the hardcore begging. Do they really think people are that gullible that they have entered into a contract to get a new kitchen without checking the prices blatant beg beg beg... Oh and when someone is going to collab or gift anything their very specific about what they want all the research done just didn't think to check prices. Ta right pull the other one ye beggars.

• Haha
American fridge freezer or norm? Double oven, washing machine. Hint hint . Does he not realise we are seeing through this constant hinting. Surely to god no company is going to fall for this? The sooner these companies wake up and smell the roses the better. Give an influencer items free, how often will the actually advertise for them. Look at the under stair storage , is that company mentioned any more . Free wine/food one little post . They would get more attention donating to good causes than greedy beggy influencers. IG is full of them. How can these companies afford it? Pass the cost on to paying customers I guess. 😡

I was just over where he works I didn't go in was just going to pet shop but was just thinking about him sitting in his car watching and talking about people they way he does some days that's really creepy I think yesterday he was was watching some couple and then he was asking what people think public displays of affection and while back talking about some man that was walking around carpark

Reactions: 1
I was just over where he works I didn't go in was just going to pet shop but was just thinking about him sitting in his car watching and talking about people they way he does some days that's really creepy I think yesterday he was was watching some couple and then he was asking what people think public displays of affection and while back talking about some man that was walking around carpark
I saw that yesterday and was a bit surprised that he was appalled at PDA, Jesus he's a young married Man he should be horny as hell :unsure: You actually never see them holding hands or being in any way affectionate.

Reactions: 2
Right I’m done the moany feckers got a staycation
Boils my absolute blood!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Can you actually believe it what does he do on his page to deserve or warrant a staycation. No worded Borna is in a good mood this evening she loves nothing more than an ole freebie. Wasn't he just saying a day or two ago they cancelled the break they had booked as it just didn't feel right with the levels of covid. I know what didn't feel right the hotel not contacting them to do a gifted stay their absolutely allergic to spending their own money. Didn't take him long to get over the doesn't feel right going away phase he wetting himself now at the idea of getting away. Company should be ashamed of themselves he absolutely does not deserve this.

Reactions: 11
Can you actually believe it what does he do on his page to deserve or warrant a staycation. No worded Borna is in a good mood this evening she loves nothing more than an ole freebie. Wasn't he just saying a day or two ago they cancelled the break they had booked as it just didn't feel right with the levels of covid. I know what didn't feel right the hotel not contacting them to do a gifted stay their absolutely allergic to spending their own money. Didn't take him long to get over the doesn't feel right going away phase he wetting himself now at the idea of getting away. Company should be ashamed of themselves he absolutely does not deserve this.
You are absolutely correct. What the actual duck do these companies think the likes of them are going to bring in more business? I certainly wouldn't support them. More in their line to give it to someone deserving. That would make me support them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well that’s the first time I heard her laughing, amazing what an auld freebie can do. So the Beggy hints have paid off. Notice her eyes went on that big word 🤣 What an utter disgrace that hotel is offering the likes of them a free stay. 🤮

Reactions: 4
They're in great form today, just been and picked out all their appliances. It'll be interesting to see if they're gifted. Didn't sound like it though

No m
They're in great form today, just been and picked out all their appliances. It'll be interesting to see if they're gifted. Didn't sound like it though
No mention of the fridge freezer or did I miss it, had to shut them down, could not stick the grinning of the two of them. She is still smiling away.the heads on the two of them. Don’t these influencers not realise how they appear to others, especially the way things are for many right now and no sign of improvement for a very long time. Greed, begging is so ugly , not as if they can’t afford to buy their own. Companies need a bit of cop on as well, people will boycott them for giving freebies to the likes of them. 😡 American fridge freezers have you seen the price they start at?

No m

No mention of the fridge freezer or did I miss it, had to shut them down, could not stick the grinning of the two of them. She is still smiling away.the heads on the two of them. Don’t these influencers not realise how they appear to others, especially the way things are for many right now and no sign of improvement for a very long time. Greed, begging is so ugly , not as if they can’t afford to buy their own. Companies need a bit of cop on as well, people will boycott them for giving freebies to the likes of them. 😡 American fridge freezers have you seen the price they start at?
Oven, washing machine, dishwasher, kettle and toaster they cut off then because she forgot her deodorant so was spraying herself with sanitizer

• Haha
They made a right dogs dinner of promoting the gifted stay couldn't even read out the details wirhout moany borna messing it up and laughing her way through the details. I see keith walsh among many others that were gifted the same stay did a great job promoting the company and actually sounded grateful for getting it these two just come across as ungrateful uneducated beggars.

Bonnie got stuff today and they made a big deal of saying all paid for of course. tagged it as "Bought from @babymoonshop. Idiots morto for the begging

Bonnie got stuff today and they made a big deal of saying all paid for of course. tagged it as "Bought from @babymoonshop. Idiots morto for the begging
About time they paid for something from there- the amount of free stuff they got from them was insane

About time they paid for something from there- the amount of free stuff they got from them was insane
Absolutely disgusting to "take" that amount of high end products from a start up business I'm sure their taste would have revised downwards if they were paying for them. How embarrassing for them they went shopping came on instagram to show what they bought and felt the need to say all paid for just confirms what is said on here they are just mean beggars their stories just stank of a big long beg.

What's he like jumping around the garden headbutting the balloon in shorts and rubber boots his poor neighbours

• Haha
What in the name of god are we witnessing , she must be holding the phone. The antics of the two of them since they had that freebie . 🙉🙈🙉

What's he like jumping around the garden headbutting the balloon in shorts and rubber boots his poor neighbours
It’s actually embarrassing to watch , the antics since they had that freebie . What’s the betting he will be screeching trolls in the car after they have a read on here, we all know the do. I think most influencers are aware of Tattle by now.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.