Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peppy23

I’m sure his boss can look at his insta and see what he’s up. It’s a bit much to be contacting his work about him

Reactions: 7

Andipop20

I’m sorry, but that kitchen table just doesn’t suit I don’t think? I’m sure they are delighted with how it turned out, but I just don’t think it was a good idea knocking all through. Decor wouldn’t be for me, as someone said, no personality, just Mrs.hinch copy’s.... although there is a warmth to Hinch house. I do like the flooring though.

Mishella

Chatty Member
Peeking out window at what's going on in neighbours house bet he was checking out the work men ..

• Haha

keywest

The kind of behaviour should be reported to the guards the rsa instagram. Not for a millisecond that that look remotely funny but did look dangerous camp racist and just downright fucking wrong. If he was my husband he'd be out in the shed with gaga.

Literally the only time these muppets eat right is when their shovelling kahys food into them.

Mona86

VIP Member
He sent it to me privately on Instagram. I was one of the first to comment on galz who snap. It was a screenshot of my message and why are you following me. Fell like writing back it’s like a car crash can’t help but look

He could of put it on his stories I’m sure I’m blocked now lol
Jesus aggressive much like hello ! You’re so right it’s car crash TV

👏👏 Bore-na 😂😂 she’s a head wreck like how much cleaning does a small semi D in Offaly need?? Just relax and enjoy your small baby 👶🏻
It’s obsessive. The windows, the footpath, the floors - like we all clean the house etc but this is obsessive daily. I wonder is it because it’s all she seems him as. I can’t see him taking the manly control and surprising her with exciting sex or anything like that. (My fanny just shuddered)

• Haha
  • Sick

keywest

The big announcement will definitely be Christmas jumpers and hats etc now tattlers I now we all love Christmas ye are NOT to anywhere near his tatt. 😀

keywest

No Panadol so he improvised with baby calpol.
Forgot to "buy" teabags only two left.
Got a bottle of whiskey of a neighbor after weeks of whinging and begging.
No sugar had to ask a neighbour.
In all fairness instead of renovating the house these fools need to learn how to adult and have the basics in instead of constantly relying on begging neighbours and her poor elderly parents who they use so badly. If I was her siblings I'd be telling them to eff off and have a little bit of respect for her parents but really says everything about her.

lemonlavender

Chatty Member
Jesus absolutely riviting content watching these two fools bitching and moaning at each other every single evening. If their that bad in public they must be really tearing strips of each other in private. Feel sorry for the child. Who is actually buying their shite.
They are like Mary and John in Father Ted , ha ha

• Haha

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
I can’t stand watching him it baffles me how people find him entertaining he literally does the same thing every fecking day, he never ever says anything remotely interesting or intelligent he’s a raving moron

Contigo

Oh my God look at the face on her she would turn milk sour why allow your face on social media if you constantly look like you've swallowed a wasp. Serious pigs if all that food is just for them they should be ashamed of themselves if they accepted that for free businesses are finding it hard enough to survive and given he is in one of the effected counties wouldn't you think more of him if he came on and said he purchased it. Beggy fuvkers.

• Haha

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Jean’es what the actual fuck a grown man speaking like a 4 year old. What kind of relationship is that that you walk alone recording yourself it’s so weird and yer wan Borna seriously she a fun sponge the most boring woman on the planet. I mostly skip his stories because it’s the same repetitive shite every single day.

• Haha

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
He should disclose how much of a discount he has received and if he doesn’t the business should! Complete joke to People who have supported these businesses and paid in full! Also noticed he isn’t used the gifted STOKEE Buggy they got, He would take the eye of out your head and come back for the other one! As for the sell out of hoodies I don’t believe for one second they sold out 🧐 I love how they see all these emails about nonsense but can’t reply to genuine ones. Wonder will Mrs Gorry be helping him with this launch 😂 he didn’t have the balls to comment on what happened in Belfast

keywest

Well if whiskey was coming out my tap I wouldn't give it to him. Never seen a meaner pair. He must have got great mileage out of the burn yesterday another one today. Can you believe he came on instagram saying he took some calpol cos they had no Panadol in the house.. seriously what a fool. Back in the pjamas again christ he's disgusting

Missycoco

VIP Member
They're answering questions. They already mentioned trolls and borna being his manager. No mention of paying for the kitchen though.
Must be a thing lately , strangely enough his best bud LLL was also hinting about a kitchen the other day and a marble worktop no less!! buy your own kitchenS like the rest of us have to!! you greedy grabbing begging Influencers How can these companies afford to dish out kitchens ? Under stairs storage units , I guess Pass the cost on to the next poor ecker that has to pay for one..(I avoid companies that dish out feeebies, as you know bloody well you are paying for them) don’t ya’s get enough free bloody wine and sunglasses etcas it is, all from the same companies ...

• Heart