Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mambo Number 6...

These two are what's wrong with the world now, money grabbing parasites and beggy Mitchell's.

They are donating to a school but the thing that unnerved me was she said they wouldn't have a cash total that night, like wtaf, I've been involved in various events where money is collected and god damn you have a total to declare on the night.

And the goodie bags, I see lucozade and jellies, you'd expect that after a 10k or half marathon, and even then most wouldn't even drink the lucozade....but sure its grand If it rots your teeth as you will get them all fixed for free Kieran.

I'm sorry, but these pair get on my tits...Bland as fok, how will she work a room and own it, while he will be scratching his hair or shouting legends or up an at it...fok me pink.

Reactions: 20

Alucia

VIP Member
Kieran is nasty, complaining about people who they invited to their wedding and the christenings and mocking how much money was put in the cards and he said the greedy fucks eating all around them and he paying 75 euro a head. You dont invite people for what they give you. Nasty Kieran. He's pissed off with Lucozade, they wont give him 250 bottles for the gift bags, he's on a big horrible rant. Sticking the middle finger up at everyone. They went and opened all their wedding cards to see who put what in the night of the wedding.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

Missycoco

VIP Member
Ohhh my gosh , cringe 😬 so embarrassed 🙈 to even look at them. Her on the stage like she is a super model 🙈🙈🙈 She looked about 50 in that horrendous free dress from the stables €165 oh if anyone would like one it’s called the Orna dress . Laughing at the stables , bet they loose even more customers now . Then Gorry pops up in a white cheaply made mini , I won’t mention her shoes where her toes would be eye level with the guests🤮 😂 Him in the shorts 🤮 . The way he runs along the stage like he was Joe Dolan rip . Them people that paid to see that , it was like a scene from Benidorm , you were just waiting for Madge to appear in her wheelchair with a fag in her mouth . That is the most common cheap looking affair I have ever seen . €79 to watch them . No way would LLL and Crusty been seen there , the menu for a start . Did you notice as it got later the room was almost empty all the oldies had headed to bed , probably with a pkt of Panadol.
it really was the Gorry show, look at the way the hotel keeps tagging her , her welcome note, her room, her huge gutsy free breakfast . Notice no photos if her and Orna , no close ups at all of her . Oh dear

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

imonlyheretoread

I am MORTIFIED for them 🤦🏻‍♀️ Orna on the stage like it’s catwalk to pretty woman 🤣
They honestly think they are Celebrities 🥴 I am CRINGING 😳 a get under the bed and hide type of cringing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
His child is 2 (in 2 days) & still can’t string a few words together, odd.
Ah stop, loads of kids take a while to speak, and if she had an issue it's not for us to diagnose!

• Heart

Alucia

VIP Member
was this on a live?
Yes, he was live. Orna will kill him making a show of them. He said they went back to the peoples wedding, ate all around them and told the couple they forgot the card. He was so nasty. Im sure the couple/family will know who they are. They only gave 50 euro in the card for 4 of them.

• Wow
  • Sick

karenn123

They are the greediest pair of pricks on insta & only care about money.

I’ll be amazed if that selfish twat cancels cos it’s the right thing to do over cash cash cash.

His stories are pure grennans spam with no #ad etc.

Prick.

Reactions: 13

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I’d say midlands hotel Portlaoise,I cannot understand why anyone would want to go watch that fool on stage🙄
I don’t understand the concept of the night!! His shows last time were like a stage show weren’t they?? Like who wants to get all dressed up and go ‘Christmas shopping’ in a hotel function room?? It’s probably all his old Christmas merchandise for double the price!! And then sit down and eat turkey & ham with this gobshite saying it won’t touch me throat into a microphone 🙄🙄 if I’m lucky enough to get a night out this would be my nightmare!!

• Haha

Clarision

I can't bear when people use their children as an excuse for their own behaviour.
There was one party at fault in that scenario and it was them. Why not recognise that and just apologise. This crap of they must not have kids irritates me. The whole world does not need to revolve around those who chose to have kids. I don't say of others "oh I bet they don't have an elderly mother with walking frame" or "oh I bet they don't have my bad back" I just recognise that WE ALL have different challenges and one doesn't make us more entitled than any one else!
Rant over I just hate that nonsense from mothers that think the whole world should accommodate them.

• Heart

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Did he really need to post he donated €500 to the Late Late 🤷‍♀️ as my granny always said self praise is no praise 🙄