Kieran Corrigan #6 Roses are red, violets are blue, Kierans on the beg but whats new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some gowl this fella

For starters he doesn't need braces, that's a fact and that's the law πŸ˜€.

As someone said he has cancelled this show previously and had no gear for it, christ above, such a paracite.

Re the teeth again, sure don't all the celebs look great with their shiny new white teeth that look fake as fok.
This fella is vain, omg, I'm weak watching him make a prized idiot out of himself.

He has 80k plus followers, if he wanted some respect he'd show a food shop and how much it costs and show where the bargains can be had for us all, times are tough and this prized prick just scrounging, they are all at it.

What will all these insta huns do when the Bubble bursts, cos it will, the same way Facebook is so 5 or 6 years ago.

I've second hand embarrassment for the pair.
You sound like Richard Grogan the solicitor. That's his tag line 🀣

Reactions: 1
Oh I know
They can't dress themselves, they cant cook nor pay for anything I really hope someone here goes to the show because I cant fathom what it will entail
Awh god, it would be some waste of money to come out with a massive headacheπŸ˜‚ i couldnt think of anything worse! She wont ever shut up about it eitherπŸ™„

Reactions: 2
I'd love if revenue were onto them

Maybe dropping in the bungalow ref might get him a house, surely Bob the Builder is listening, might help him out.
This guy, I mean, this foking guy...I think I'm worse to be watching the stories...I need to have a word with myself.

75euro for a ticket, for what, ffs.

Can someone please tell me how they have 80k plus followers, have they bought them...
Are they all bots.

They have no shame, they are not one bit interesting, what will the show entail.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.