Kieran Corrigan #6 Roses are red, violets are blue, Kierans on the beg but whats new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Wanker, taking up 2 spaces, learn how to drive, prick”.

Sounds like me but it wasn’t 😄

Prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly she’s the biggest prick of the two of them, not one bit sorry about taking up 2 spaces 🙄 saying the other person probably didn’t have kids!! Most hotels have a drop off area at the door, they could have easily unloaded there and then parked up! Especially when they had help with them 😡 god she made me so mad with her cunty response!!

Reactions: 8
Honestly she’s the biggest prick of the two of them, not one bit sorry about taking up 2 spaces 🙄 saying the other person probably didn’t have kids!! Most hotels have a drop off area at the door, they could have easily unloaded there and then parked up! Especially when they had help with them 😡 god she made me so mad with her cunty response!!
They make a big deal out of everything. I can't understand why Jimmy has to drive Kieran down to work when Orna needs the car. Just put the kids into the car and drop the dope off, come home again. We all do it from time to time.

Reactions: 3
I can't bear when people use their children as an excuse for their own behaviour.
There was one party at fault in that scenario and it was them. Why not recognise that and just apologise. This crap of they must not have kids irritates me. The whole world does not need to revolve around those who chose to have kids. I don't say of others "oh I bet they don't have an elderly mother with walking frame" or "oh I bet they don't have my bad back" I just recognise that WE ALL have different challenges and one doesn't make us more entitled than any one else!
Rant over I just hate that nonsense from mothers that think the whole world should accommodate them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How exactly do they know the other person didnt have kids. Its not that hard to take kids out of a car if you and everyone else around parks properly in the middle of the lines. To take buggy and suitcases out they come from the boot which opens up not out, pair of selfish dopes.

Reactions: 5
Note how the narcissistic prick still throws her under the bus for the parking spot today.

Like he hasn’t got eyes and should’ve said park that property you dose.

Reactions: 1
How come they didn't show much of the hotel if it was gifted? Would you not be raging if you gifted them a stay for 4 people and they didn't promote it. I mean as a viewer I still know nothing about the hotel and the facilities.

Reactions: 5
How come they didn't show much of the hotel if it was gifted? Would you not be raging if you gifted them a stay for 4 people and they didn't promote it. I mean as a viewer I still know nothing about the hotel and the facilities.
Maybe he had to pay for his drinks and got pissed off as he might have thought they were free so said, feck them. I’ve tagged them enough. Pair of scrounges! Hopefully the hotel tole them not to take up two spaces for their guests

Also imagine he was screaming in the hotel like the way he goes on in his car and in the house. I wonder was he ever diagnosed with anything becoz it’s can’t be just for the gram. Is he that bad! Idiot

I wonder cos it’s not a PR trip but I think they got a voucher for that hotel so they probably think they don’t have to show anything! They didn’t even show the rooms properly did they??

I wonder cos it’s not a PR trip but I think they got a voucher for that hotel so they probably think they don’t have to show anything! They didn’t even show the rooms properly did they??
They didn't show the rooms at all, just his lazy head on a bed. We'll the hotel will have made nothing out of him, they wasted their money there!
He did manage to do an AD for domino's, his work place and his own tit jumpers while in the hotel.
I was looking forward to seeing the hotel, I love when an account does a good show of the bedrooms.

Today is just the start of further restrictions I’d say, I’d imagine they will cut back the closing times more and might even reduce capacity at events.

Reactions: 6
First time he’s actually copped on to what’s happening with covid cases on the rise and health system under great pressure-typical as he’s worried how it will affect his show 💰 🙄🙄

Today is just the start of further restrictions I’d say, I’d imagine they will cut back the closing times more and might even reduce capacity at events.
A lot of money will need to be refunded😜😜💪💪

First time he’s actually copped on to what’s happening with covid cases on the rise and health system under great pressure-typical as he’s worried how it will affect his show 💰 🙄🙄
No concern for people’s health and hospitals just stupid shows. Priorities 🙄

Reactions: 2
Did I miss a live where maybe he spoke about the Hotel???
I see the Hotel had actual models the same weekend for photo shots of the hotel, so maybe that pissed him off. Cause he thinks he is Irelands next top model 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.