Kieran Corrigan #6 Roses are red, violets are blue, Kierans on the beg but whats new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus for the amount of cleaning they do you think they wud clean the child's seats

Reactions: 2
Should all that selling be not marked as paid ad seen as he is paid by grennans to sell shite

Reactions: 3
fairly selling last night .... 😴 content is💩
He is sneaky and his page is a big cash cow, its not for his fans its all about making as much money as he can off the sheep. The give back is not all his money, as why do you have to tag Julie's manager, so sneaky. Content is crap the last few months, he won't be getting a cent from me anyway, all he's done is stop me watching as I can't watch blatant peddling of sh1t.

He is sneaky and his page is a big cash cow, its not for his fans its all about making as much money as he can off the sheep. The give back is not all his money, as why do you have to tag Julie's manager, so sneaky. Content is crap the last few months, he won't be getting a cent from me anyway, all he's done is stop me watching as I can't watch blatant peddling of sh1t.
Definitely that’s shines so true, its an effort for him to chat, me either , can bare how greedy he is

Reactions: 1
Complete bunch of misleading pricks ( the village idiot & this Michelle Pox clown ) any of their sheep see this picture for a giveaway & they would assume it’s the truck in the picture as a prize.

Is it duck, she got a flung a few cleaning products to giveaway, shove them up your hoop luv for being linked with the prick of all greedy pricks.

Attachments

Report the posts as scam or fraud , all this follow us giveaway shite that is what it is a scam

Reactions: 4
Kieran is nasty, complaining about people who they invited to their wedding and the christenings and mocking how much money was put in the cards and he said the greedy fucks eating all around them and he paying 75 euro a head. You dont invite people for what they give you. Nasty Kieran. He's pissed off with Lucozade, they wont give him 250 bottles for the gift bags, he's on a big horrible rant. Sticking the middle finger up at everyone. They went and opened all their wedding cards to see who put what in the night of the wedding.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Kieran is nasty, complaining about people who they invited to their wedding and the christenings and mocking how much money was put in the card and he said the greedy fucks eating all around them and he paying 75 euro a head. You dont invite people for what they give you. Nasty Kieran. He's pissed off with Lucozade, they wont give him 250 bottles for the gift bags, he's on a big horrible rant. Sticking the middle finger up at everyone.
This insta ones so accustomed to the freebies they throw their toys out of the cot when they dont get them
Imagion being one of his guest.

Reactions: 1
Such a greedy
Kieran is nasty, complaining about people who they invited to their wedding and the christenings and mocking how much money was put in the cards and he said the greedy fucks eating all around them and he paying 75 euro a head. You dont invite people for what they give you. Nasty Kieran. He's pissed off with Lucozade, they wont give him 250 bottles for the gift bags, he's on a big horrible rant. Sticking the middle finger up at everyone. They went and opened all their wedding cards to see who put what in the night of the wedding.
He is disgusting. I couldn't even tell you what people gave in our cards. They were there because we wanted them there, not to pay for my wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
was this on a live?

was this on a live?
Yes, he was live. Orna will kill him making a show of them. He said they went back to the peoples wedding, ate all around them and told the couple they forgot the card. He was so nasty. Im sure the couple/family will know who they are. They only gave 50 euro in the card for 4 of them.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Stopp it did he really say that

Report the posts as scam or fraud , all this follow us giveaway shite that is what it is a scam
Reported reported reported 💪💪💪

Such a greedy

He is disgusting. I couldn't even tell you what people gave in our cards. They were there because we wanted them there, not to pay for my wedding.
Shows up their true colours and lack of breeding. Anyone contributing to his shite deserve what they get.

Stopp it did he really say that
Lucozade has gone up in my estimation. Well done. Stamping out this begging. Then Asking small businesses to donate stuff free of charge.

Reactions: 12
Yes, he was live. Orna will kill him making a show of them. He said they went back to the peoples wedding, ate all around them and told the couple they forgot the card. He was so nasty. Im sure the couple/family will know who they are. They only gave 50 euro in the card for 4 of them.
wow omg what an ass

Wow I didn’t see the live but if that’s how he thinks about weddings and gifts I hope his stupid followers see what a tight arse bleep he is!! I wouldn’t buy a bucket of water from him if I was on fire 🔥

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.