Kieran Corrigan #6 Roses are red, violets are blue, Kierans on the beg but whats new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg those poor new neighbours wait till they hear the screeching
If I was unfortunate enough to live beside them I’d definitely involve a solicitor to stop that screeching and shouting constantly. It must be a nightmare.. You wouldn’t hear it on a campsite.

Reactions: 4
If I was unfortunate enough to live beside them I’d definitely involve a solicitor to stop that screeching and shouting constantly. It must be a nightmare.. You wouldn’t hear it on a campsite.
There is no need for it the little child is even mimicking it.
Those walls are paper thin they will be in for a rude awakening those poor neighbours.
But maybe they will complain and put a halt to it

Omg what did I just watch.... Kieran bumping and grinding🤮.........my eyes can't unseen that🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I don't think I'd like the open plan liveing
Great to close the door on the kitchen if its untidy.

Reactions: 1
I don't think I'd like the open plan liveing
Great to close the door on the kitchen if its untidy.
I always thought that when they upgraded the kitchen and living area aside from the bland greyness it mustn’t be very cosy?? Like there’s not even a door to close into the hall!! Also I give it about a week until that table and chairs is out in the shed 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Why is the “head of online development” doing a stock take for?
lying bleep about that job title, totally made up job.

Why is his kid always on his stories when he swore she never would, desperate for the likes since the dogs dead.

His insta numbers are dropping big time, lost a few hundred, good enough, prick.
He’s actually begging for an outfit for the kids christening. How low can you go.

Reactions: 5
Do they actually pretend to be thick cos I’m sure they’ve been to a boys christening before!! Most people use a gown and then get a nice outfit for after whether it’s a boy or a girl 🙄🙄 where’s the gown Bonnie had?? Probably out in the shed with everything else they don’t appreciate 😡

Reactions: 11
Jesus he broke his toe today, everyday there’s something wrong , good job he hasnt a physical job. , Orna must have him in the spare room , he came into her in the middle of the night, to complain about toe lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus he broke his toe today, everyday there’s something wrong , good job he hasnt a physical job. , Orna must have him in the spare room , he came into her in the middle of the night, to complain about toe lol 😂
Another excuse for a week or more off work #getalifeyoumoronicfool

Reactions: 3
Would you not be running down the road if your husband was raving about the new Westlife song?? and how he’d love Mark to come and sing to him 🤣🤣 I’m sure he’d love Mark to do more than that to him 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.