Kieran Corrigan #6 Roses are red, violets are blue, Kierans on the beg but whats new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Grennans gifted James Kavanagh with a bed for his cat, that must be Kieran behind that the social media manager

Looks like Grennans gifted James Kavanagh with a bed for his cat, that must be Kieran behind that the social media manager
Kieran never mentions his own cat, looks like gaga is left to fend for herself and dependant on kind neighbours to look after her. If she was around he would show her.

Kieran never mentions his own cat, looks like gaga is left to fend for herself and dependant on kind neighbours to look after her. If she was around he would show her.
I'm almost certain he gave the cat to someone.

Reactions: 2
I'm almost certain he gave the cat to someone.
He gave her away to Ornas sister but she wouldn't stay with her and came back to Kieran. He keeps saying on lives he will show her but never does. If she was around he would show her, he says she's fine and he feeds her etc.

Reactions: 1
I think he said on his recent live the cat was with a family member and ‘living her best life’ 🙄🙄

I think he said on his recent live the cat was with a family member and ‘living her best life’ 🙄🙄
Hopefully she has decent shelter, he was funny, when he was getting his shed all bull about putting cat flap in it, that never happened. She was out in the cold in a rabbit hutch with no door to keep warm.

Numbers are high because it suits the narrative. Kids are not at risk they are saying they are because it’s their turn to be jabbed. I know I’m de railing but look up what is in that damn 💉 before you give it to your kids. How is anyone still buying into this
This is a thread on the village idiot.. there are plenty of covid or vaccine forms for you out there in this big scary world

Reactions: 7
The latest stories are actually making me sick. He is absolutely the worst he doesn't do a days work ever and a day at home when shes sick she has to hear the moaning of all hes done..

well clearly Kieran its stuff u never do you narristic prick!
Those kids wont be able to have the sniffles but hel have something worse!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
This is what pisses me off about antigen tests… like there is no way in hell that was done properly. I tested negative on 2 of these before I watched a video on how to do them properly… boom 3rd test was positive. Not starting a covid debate, I thing they are a great tool in the fight against covid if used properly, just don’t think that village idiot has a clue in the correct way to use them.

Reactions: 5
This is what pisses me off about antigen tests… like there is no way in hell that was done properly. I tested negative on 2 of these before I watched a video on how to do them properly… boom 3rd test was positive. Not starting a covid debate, I thing they are a great tool in the fight against covid if used properly, just don’t think that village idiot has a clue in the correct way to use them.
Same here

No # ad again today flogging greenans, report report, report!! Also looking for free mince pies🤦‍♀️🙄 0 shame

Reactions: 3
Can the company he promotes be gunned for using beggars that are not transparent? It could Be a tax evasion ploy
Not sure but they would deserve everything they get. They seem happy enough to employ him and are probably reaping rewards from the sheep so if they get in trouble they would have no-one to blame but themselves.
Reporting to instagram is pointless, all he will het is a shadow ban.

I've reported him to ASAI constantly flogging stuff no #ad or #sp. He's shameless in his greed

Reactions: 3
Reported and Instagram came back just now so say it won’t remove it and it doesn’t violate rules??!!!🤬
All the begging he did for bonnies birthday and got balloons lol 😂, hes another one like the Big C for injuries, if its not his head , its his arse

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.