Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ja81y

VIP Member
On stories saying how angry he was yesterday….no mention or thought for the exhausted, stressed frontline staff-complete narcissistic personality-me me me! Keep flogging bean bags and we will all keep reporting you for lack of transparency with no mention of paid partnership!

Reactions: 13

brandambassador

VIP Member
So what €75 x 250-300? That’s about €20k before any other %#AF or codes… he said it doesn’t cost to have a stall however he will be expecting goody bags to be filled. Wow such greed. I genuinely hope this isn’t a sell out because I would hope people have seen though this talentless tool. What’s he going to do like? I’m not a fan of Lisa lust but her thing is fashion make up and stuff so the same old speakers always line up. What’s kieran going to do? Fuck his big thick head onto a bed like he does everyday on stories? Drink lucozade ? Scream?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Report the posts as scam or fraud , all this follow us giveaway shite that is what it is a scam
Reported reported reported 💪💪💪

Such a greedy

He is disgusting. I couldn't even tell you what people gave in our cards. They were there because we wanted them there, not to pay for my wedding.
Shows up their true colours and lack of breeding. Anyone contributing to his shite deserve what they get.

Stopp it did he really say that
Lucozade has gone up in my estimation. Well done. Stamping out this begging. Then Asking small businesses to donate stuff free of charge.

Reactions: 12
I'm actually stunned. STUNNED
What in the name of Christ on a bike are people going to his "show" for? Is there a huge drag community living in Offaly? Is everyone going a cousin twice removed from them. What the actual feck is going on. Sold out..... I wouldn't cross the road to see him.
Little beady eyes of the two of them dancing in their heads since the poster launch 🤑🤑🤑🤑

Moohoomoo

Chatty Member
Nearly dropped the phone earlier-he posted in his stories a close up picture of 3 of the pupils from ashling a class but since has taken it down…..like wtf?!! Nobody has the right to post pictures of someone’s children online-these “bloggers” are a law onto themselves 🤦‍♀️😡
wtf. and for a while he wouldn't post his own but anyone elses is fair game

Lovelula

VIP Member
The drop of paddy and an iced log...its like the ghost of my grandmother back to haunt me....
How would you even explain his appeal to an International audience?
Hes gay but hes married to a woman...but being loud and camp is his appeal...but his wife will be a part of his act...but hes not gay now remember ....but being camp is his selling point!!!

• Haha

Alucia

VIP Member
It was disgraceful, he showed is true colours, money , is his obsession, he came on instagram copying everyone, who opens cards the night of their honeymoon, hes a right bitch giving out about people, what do people see in him , he’s getting more annoying by the day , the time the man gifted him all
Upstairs carpets, he seen Matt Britton and tagged matt , looking for the stairs, thankfully Matt ignored him , and asking that small business fir 250 bits yesterday, what small business can afford that after a global pandemic, greedy creep
Did you hear him say, Orna was writing the invitations for the christening and wrote hope you can join us and he was like no I hope you don't f**king join us. Who are these so called close friends that they are inviting but are talking so maliciously about behind their backs. He was nasty yesterday. He said himself I have to watch what I say on here meaning on the live. Everyone saying they would boycott Lucozade as they wouldn't send him the bottles. He has sourced the lucozade of some other poor suckers now. He is a two faced fake man and Orna is just as bad I think. He said she felt the same about the people at the wedding. They are not the nice people they make out to be. Cunning and money hungry.

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
Just came across a TikTok. Does the village idiot really say ‘I’n’ instead of ‘I’m’

As someone said imagine listening to his forced, non catchphrases for the night. God those followers are idiots. He comes up with a phrase to flog absolute crap then never says it again. Did no one cop the threat to break someone’s nose was retired once he was called out on it .
How do we have so many stupid people in this country? Even one person buying a ticket is too much ..
Listening to him rabbiting on like a mart auctioneer on speed and her in the background with the hangdog face and dead behind the eyes face…

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
why does he have to lie about why? Just checked with my friend and asked her to view his stories to see if she was on them.
She said the staff were pleasant but not mad smiley. Or saying happy Xmas. They were putting people through very professionally but quickly…
And no sweets. Again why lie? As if they’d have everyone digging their paws into the one box? At a vac centre?
She said he was there making a holy show of himself trying to draw attention to himself hoping someone would recognise him. She said he got a couple of odd looks.. but no recognition

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Pourthetearightup

There is going to be a serious accident one of these day’s. I hate to be a negative nelly but orna is engaging eye contact with him whilst holding a cappucino and holding the wheel with the other hand! Am I over reacting? Plus he cannot cope with her going absolutely anywhere out of the house 🤯

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Do they actually pretend to be thick cos I’m sure they’ve been to a boys christening before!! Most people use a gown and then get a nice outfit for after whether it’s a boy or a girl 🙄🙄 where’s the gown Bonnie had?? Probably out in the shed with everything else they don’t appreciate 😡

Moohoomoo

Chatty Member
So in red is what i have scored out the girls picture name and username.

This was all there for me to see and if i wanted could find this girls page.

These are private messages shared publicly with all her details on show, surely theres some breech of gdpr. and hes shown the messages so theres no consent given either for them to be shared?

im reporting for bullying

This is what comes up when reported under bullying. fits the bill to me

Attachments

• Heart

fluffycookie

Unfollowed after being there since day 1. His page is gone to shit. Nothing but free stuff, arguing, bullying, roaring.. naaah. Good luck to him. Done with all that shit.

Reactions: 10

karenn123

Nothing worse than pricks that just HAVE to tell the planet, “look at me I donated” attention seeking shite & this should be the bare minimum from a man who got half his house kitted out for free then happily takes money from a charity helping homelessness.

twat.

nothanks91

VIP Member
I can’t understand, ‘head of online development’ is out in a van and forklift and screaming eating club milks. You’d wonder did they take him on to get him to promote them to his 80k followers becoz I can’t see why else they need someone like him.