Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllBelle

Did you hear him say, Orna was writing the invitations for the christening and wrote hope you can join us and he was like no I hope you don't f**king join us. Who are these so called close friends that they are inviting but are talking so maliciously about behind their backs. He was nasty yesterday. He said himself I have to watch what I say on here meaning on the live. Everyone saying they would boycott Lucozade as they wouldn't send him the bottles. He has sourced the lucozade of some other poor suckers now. He is a two faced fake man and Orna is just as bad I think. He said she felt the same about the people at the wedding. They are not the nice people they make out to be. Cunning and money hungry.
Well himself after devlin after all the a$$ kissing they did to each other when he was starting out no longer follow each other

Missycoco

VIP Member
I knew it , dressing table then the make up products begging would commence . Tagging the make up company , notice the sneaky hotel tag and saying they would like to stay there . Pair of beggars 🤮

He will be tagging cleaning companies after , why is the kid still running around with the makeup ?what an utter knobhead he is, maybe someone will send kiddie makeup as well.. Will he record his beggy wife screeching when she sees the state of the grey carpet , you never know if he tags a few flooring places they might give them new.

Last edited:

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
I find their whole family set up very strange, a thirty something year old man who seems to have no interests or hobbies outside of his kitchen/living room, they sleep separately, he loves nothing better than to buy pa-ja-meees in Penney’s and slob on the couch with his wife!
What? They sleep separate? For real?

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Was that dental treatment free ? The junk he consumes surprised he has a tooth in his head, unhealthy eating , no fresh fruit or veg in sight, cakes , king sweets,chocolate , lucozade all pure junk . But if it’s free them two will stuff their greedy faces. As for that spray in his nostrils I was gagging..vile man 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Free dental treatment so it didn’t hurt according to embeciles. Paid dental treatment hurt him. I wonder what his regular fee paying dentist thinks of these posts??

Missycoco

VIP Member
This guy advertising the fact he’s driving while under the influence of drugs…. Even prescription drugs can lead to a driving ban. Idiot
Omg he is driving on prescribed drugs which clearly state warnings about driving or operating machinery . Hope the garda see his antics or someone reports him , he is a danger on the road if it’s affecting him like that, the utter irresponsible fool . Maybe the lady is threatening to name and shame should go to the guards with the evidence he has posted . Looks like he is enjoying the effects of the drug. Druggies misuse this is it classed as a C , street drug. I was prescribed it once , it never affected me that way , I went back to Zapain which helped my pain more. But I guess everyone is different some have more addictive tendencies that others. His fool of a wife must be taking the photos / videos of him