Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ja81y

VIP Member
haven't seen it i think since it was mentioned here ..

also he might be respectful this week but lets not forget hes also been verbally attacking women before on his lives
Nearly dropped the phone earlier-he posted in his stories a close up picture of 3 of the pupils from ashling a class but since has taken it down…..like wtf?!! Nobody has the right to post pictures of someone’s children online-these “bloggers” are a law onto themselves 🤦‍♀️😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10

ja81y

VIP Member
“Go buy tickets to me show, so we can get the dream bungalow, yeezzz legends!”
Next thread suggestion….

• Heart

#obsssessed

VIP Member
He rots me with his nice as pie act when talking about the show and goodie bags 🙄🙄 same when he’s doing a launch every second sentence is ye pack of legends!! They’re clever out too selling the second show before the first one goes ahead so people will have bought tickets not knowing what to expect 😡 I hope kinnity gets dumped with snow & they have to cancel 🤞🤞

STDmail

Chatty Member
I don’t get why anyone would want to go to any of the so called influencers show whether it be the Corrigans or Pippa and the rest 🤦🏼‍♀️ They’re all money mad pushing pushing constantly. The sooner the arse falls out of the inst hun world the better!

karenn123

Grennans sound like a bunch of fucktards to be honest … they let this dim witted closet clown take months off at the start of the year to run around his garden, he lies that he does some online bullshittery but can’t use a computer, is part time yet still manages to show up late.

The only thing he’s showing up is that grennans are clearly fuckin muppets hiring Ireland’s biggest village idiot.

karenn123

Tell me again why a “head of online development” is packing boxes in a warehouse?

Bullshitting prick.

• Haha

ja81y

VIP Member
Oooohhhh he has a troll “dee” telling him few home truths-to stop being a clown and go get a real job and to stop begging😅😅😅😅 fair play to you dee!!

• Haha

ja81y

VIP Member
His gig might get cancelled with the rapid increase in numbers. He would be fuming!
I had a feeling that was a strong possibility weeks ago, if 💩 was to hit the fan re covid it would be in height of winter so planning a show was risky and LLL is in December-would laugh if both shows had to be postponed-they’d be ripping!

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
The 2 of them binge eat 5-7 days a week! Even forgetting about the fact that her parents send down dinner & dessert a few times a week, an hour later kieran could be in the car & they get a take away then! Plus loads of shit food & treats by night. We all have a treat night or weekend - we are entitled to eat! But this crowd seem to spend €€€ in dunnes each week begging for vouchers, they do not cook dinner in that house more than 2 times a week for certain, it’s money on groceries, more on takeaways etc. is that what they look forward to in life? Just food? Not sex or a sun holiday or a night away without kids ? I reckon they’re both eating their feelings

Reactions: 9

Moohoomoo

Chatty Member
Someone sent in his last post of stupid questions how they are trying to get out of an abusive relationship. he replied with 2 hearts. why not add the contact details to womens aid or the domestic response unit... hearts thats all he sent god knows what that person is going through.. and here he is now advising people on relationships....

your gay kieran maybe tell your wife so your not living a life like Schofield for the next 20 years.
Just go for it eh easier said than done

butterflybilly

VIP Member
I would struggle with the menu.
One word for that "CHEAP" as someone who worked in hotels all my life, its the cheapest of menus, the only substance is the main course... dessert will be anything just lying around in the fridge.... hes not paying any more than €20 per head for that!

karenn123

Shite attempt to do a sly ad for the wine in the car, no suck luck, reported as spam priiiiiiiick.

• Haha

nothanks91

VIP Member
Omg were they for real taking up two spaces?? Didn’t he only say a few weeks ago that he had an argument with someone in the golden island in athlone becoz they were parking in a mother and baby and had no child and now he thinks they need to park in two spaces. I wouldn’t mind only the car park in the riverside isn’t big if your parking outside and not in the multi car park. Cheek of them

• Angry