Kieran Corrigan #6 Roses are red, violets are blue, Kierans on the beg but whats new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the talk about his outfit …. He looks like a feckin waiter He couldn’t pic something up him self - needed help to dress like that 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I am MORTIFIED for them 🤦🏻‍♀️ Orna on the stage like it’s catwalk to pretty woman 🤣
They honestly think they are Celebrities 🥴 I am CRINGING 😳 a get under the bed and hide type of cringing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder who Lizzie is referring to 🤔 looks like she has been keeping an eye on the Shannigans also... now for once or twice I agree with her ... a few non springy chIckes Hens and cocks there 🤣🤣 Room looks empty they must have retired god bless them. Could not stick the screeching more like

Should name and shame them... These two and other huns famous for begging , How do we think they got all the freebies for the show. Beg beg beg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
This shite makes my blood curdle.
Insta huns grabbing off everyone and anyone...it all seems like one big foking clique doesn't it.

The menu is shocking tbh but what you would expect, you would expect at least 2 choice of starter.

I cannot wait for this bubble to burst.

Someone reckons he will clear 30k with 2 shows.
That's more than most people earn nett in a year, I hope revenue are onto him.

Club milks for brekkie, food of champions, rot ur teeth when they can be fixed for free.
Down payment for their forever bungalow... Suits them, nothing upstairs!!!

Sorry but he looks like he is about to wipe his 🍑 don’t they make a handsome couple though
He'd love it🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Watch the hotels stories.
County arms birr.
Seems Orna is also quite fond of herself but kieran acts like he’s Bon jovi going through fans at a concert

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like an absolute car crash of a night.. I thought there at least be a pic of them both together... keeping up with the corrigans more like corrigan trying to keep up with everyone else.

hes a sad man who can only get attention screaming.

Reactions: 4
Even of it was the first event after been in locked down for 10 years I wouldn't attend.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.