Kieran Corrigan #6 Roses are red, violets are blue, Kierans on the beg but whats new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little party never killed nobody seems in poor taste when they are collecting money for Aisling R.I.P
It’s disgusting trading on that poor girls memory and using her name as his profile. God it’s horrendous. Her memory shouldn’t be associated with some giddy stupid party. I hope her family have been contacted. The girl is hardly a months dead.

Reactions: 4
It’s disgusting trading on that poor girls memory and using her name as his profile. God it’s horrendous. Her memory shouldn’t be associated with some giddy stupid party. I hope her family have been contacted. The girl is hardly a months dead.
Sweet Jesus, he really is as thick as tit!

Reactions: 2
Omg , using that poor unfortunate girls name to try am make them look good. Horrid, disrespectful. They really are a pair of dumb ass fools. Thing is no money out of his share only what his guests fork out 🤬

• Angry
99.9% women at the show!! And I’d say it wouldn’t be yer man the Sweet King Kings scene at all 😂😂

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣 Gorry stealing Beggy Oinaghs thunder , and her big titty reveal . Omg can’t they see what she is doing , not one pic of Oinagh so far and she had all them treatments, hair do free dress and there is Gorr almost flashing the €8,000 titties . Sorry I would be pointing her right out ...How much though does she totally herself .
Did she lose something down the side of that chair?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OK, I don't follow him, jist see him popping up on other threads.
1. Who is he and what does he actually do.
2. Do people actually talk like him.
I've never heard a normal person speak or go on like that.

Long time lurker of this page never comment but omg what an absolute twit who would go to this crap seriously, have to say he looks more suited with that Eoghan wannabe very happy looking 🤣and as for all the places that Orna went they must be raging as she is no advertisement

Reactions: 2
I hope a tattler went and we get the real dirt tomoro we’ll never hear the cringe fest it was without a tattler there to witness it

What is the story with no socks and pants ending at his ankles? Is that trend still around??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.