Kieran Corrigan #6 Roses are red, violets are blue, Kierans on the beg but whats new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He rots me with his nice as pie act when talking about the show and goodie bags 🙄🙄 same when he’s doing a launch every second sentence is ye pack of legends!! They’re clever out too selling the second show before the first one goes ahead so people will have bought tickets not knowing what to expect 😡 I hope kinnity gets dumped with snow & they have to cancel 🤞🤞

Reactions: 10
I don’t get why anyone would want to go to any of the so called influencers show whether it be the Corrigans or Pippa and the rest 🤦🏼‍♀️ They’re all money mad pushing pushing constantly. The sooner the arse falls out of the inst hun world the better!

Reactions: 10
These two are what's wrong with the world now, money grabbing parasites and beggy Mitchell's.

They are donating to a school but the thing that unnerved me was she said they wouldn't have a cash total that night, like wtaf, I've been involved in various events where money is collected and god damn you have a total to declare on the night.

And the goodie bags, I see lucozade and jellies, you'd expect that after a 10k or half marathon, and even then most wouldn't even drink the lucozade....but sure its grand If it rots your teeth as you will get them all fixed for free Kieran.

I'm sorry, but these pair get on my tits...Bland as fok, how will she work a room and own it, while he will be scratching his hair or shouting legends or up an at it...fok me pink.

Reactions: 20
Jesus she never shut up on that live!! Money Money Money…. They are obsessed!
Look at the state of him in these pictures 🤢
Thought she spent all day in hair and beauty saloons .. great advertisement for them places 🤣 She gets all excited about money and freebies. The voice goes into a high pitched squeak.
The state of that fake jacket, it’s vile

Pound , Dollar shops comb and face mask in the goody bag , sweets, lucozade and fake tan in that fab bag 🤣😂 wow 😳 aren’t the idiots going to be so freeeking happy. ‘Up and at it you pore idiots, forking out €75 . Watched something of that live , she really had a spray tan and hair done ???

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Best things was that folk commented her hair was fab, scarlet.
I'd say they need a get # from specsavers in the bags for tomorrow too for people

I actually cannot believe people pay for this

Tbh, I'll switch off from them in a few days once their moment in the spotlight is over (another ad for ye lads)....

I often look around where I live and imagine if Mary and Joe next door acted like these pair, sure you wouldn't talk to them would ya.

A foking show, an insta hun show, lol

Special guests too...

Imagine being at work today and someone asking if you had plans for the weekend and u told them u were off to this Shite...and staying over.

A beast from the east now would soften their cough

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Best things was that folk commented her hair was fab, scarlet.
I'd say they need a get # from specsavers in the bags for tomorrow too for people

I actually cannot believe people pay for this

Tbh, I'll switch off from them in a few days once their moment in the spotlight is over (another ad for ye lads)....

I often look around where I live and imagine if Mary and Joe next door acted like these pair, sure you wouldn't talk to them would ya.

A foking show, an insta hun show, lol

Special guests too...

Imagine being at work today and someone asking if you had plans for the weekend and u told them u were off to this Shite...and staying over.

A beast from the east now would soften their cough
Her hair looked crooked in the photo from the hairdressers.

Expensive night for folk going, ticket and accommodation or fuel, shopping first with the vendors all looking to take your money, buy drinks, then buying tickets for prizes, more expensive drinks after in the hotel bar. I couldn't justify spending it even if I liked what he is about. I cannot stand the sell, sell, sell. Too many different products and places, just pure greed and fakeness.

Reactions: 2
I'm astounded tbh

2 shows, 75 euro per head

What is going on

Hope all is disclosed to revenue

Tbh, they are dopey, hate to use that term

They think they are stars, fok me

World is certainly gone mad
i remember when Clare blading did her shows, she was honest, by the time she paid revenue, it wasn’t paying her to do them, they probably think instagram isnt a real job , but definitely anything earned , it has to be declared, once he advertises them ,

He begged and begged and now he gets , just wait for hers now . I have never seen a town dish out so much freebies to the Offaly huns . If I lived there I don’t think I would be shopping local for sure ... greedie beggie 🤮 Hope locals boycott the place

All the eejets forking out for tickets, hotel, overpriced drinks and now find the can’t use credit cards to buy the cheap 💩 from China products . Why ! I would sooner going on day out to an outlet village and but decent products

Attachments

Reactions: 9
They knew for ages the shows were happening they had plenty time to get outfits organised sick to death of all these instascammers on the beg.

Reactions: 8
Can you believe how confident he was about getting a freebie outfit , leaving it until the day before . twit had an outfit on stand by , it will be returned now she will make sure of that. Anyway no matter what you put them two in they will never look classy . Star guests.. other equally self important huns Gorry she loves a bit of attention and she is not far away. Can’t see LLL associating with him..Could he afford her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Or Liz Renay 🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can you believe how confident he was about getting a freebie outfit , leaving it until the day before . twit had an outfit on stand by , it will be returned now she will make sure of that. Anyway no matter what you put them two in they will never look classy . Star guests.. other equally self important huns Gorry she loves a bit of attention and she is not far away. Can’t see LLL associating with him..Could he afford her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Or Liz Renay 🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣
Liz hates him, she called him out for begging a couple of years ago. KC unfollowed her.

Reactions: 5
These two are what's wrong with the world now, money grabbing parasites and beggy Mitchell's.

They are donating to a school but the thing that unnerved me was she said they wouldn't have a cash total that night, like wtaf, I've been involved in various events where money is collected and god damn you have a total to declare on the night.

And the goodie bags, I see lucozade and jellies, you'd expect that after a 10k or half marathon, and even then most wouldn't even drink the lucozade....but sure its grand If it rots your teeth as you will get them all fixed for free Kieran.

I'm sorry, but these pair get on my tits...Bland as fok, how will she work a room and own it, while he will be scratching his hair or shouting legends or up an at it...fok me pink.
The wife is a cute yoke, worse than him

Or Liz Renay 🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣
he doesn’t speak to liz reaney he blocked her ages ago , be his new buddy Alan or David cuddy

Reactions: 3
he doesn’t speak to liz reaney he blocked her ages ago , be his new buddy Alan or David cuddy
That Cuddy lad, so demeaning of women and drives and records on his phone. His sexual innuendos all the time are too crude.

Oh y
The wife is a cute yoke, worse than him
Oh yes, it’s her emailing and begging from companies , she always has the laptop on her knee . Him on his phone so between them they got it all sewn up. Worst pair of beggars ever and they feel no shame whatsoever. All the hair products sent to them over 12 months ago, did we ever see them use them. It was a local company who pissed their regulars off. Beauty products , for them two the both look so unkempt , sitting there looking something from munching King sweets, Tato Crisps and drinking lucozade or free wine.
They Look like something from the tv program ‘The Royal Family’

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.