Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meme12

A23A6F2E-87BA-4BD6-B67D-CA62FCF7CAE3.jpeg

This comment on her ‘why I deleted the vlog’ video - I actually laughed out loud. I’m pretty sure they don’t let under 4/5 year olds smash bricks with hammers with no safety wear 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Jerseymiss

Chatty Member
Sorry Kerry.

Your house is a shit hole. Your dirty, lazy and obviously unable to cope with three children.

Are you children neglected? No
But are they well kept and tidy? No
Your priorities are wrong.

You are more concerned with keeping up with meldrums.. God only knows why you would want too?!

Get your house in order, get your girls a decent hair cut and a table to eat at.

Then maybe we wouldn't have anything to talk about.

• Heart

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Can we all also say a prayer for the poor sod who asked where she shops for kids clothes because the girls are always well dressed. Talk about low standards, those poor girls are usually a state.

Unless was one of you lot being sarcastic 😂

• Haha

Guacamole

Chatty Member
Why are you constantly so rude and on the defensive?

Why are you even with Wazza? What do you see in him?

Why is your house constantly a shit hole? You're not "renovating" work isn't happening currently!

Do you regret buying this house?

Why can't you buy the girls clothes that fit?

What is your IQ?!
What is your next credit limit?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Does Wozza own any other tops? Everytime I see him he's wearing that bloody brown/beige saggy top. I get having a favourite but he never has it off 😂
He wears the floral T-shirt or the rust jumper. Oh and the diahorea colour top that’s been stretched and pulled badly around the neck.

• Haha

R99

I honestly don’t think they’ve got 2 brain cells between them .... just as-well sienna is a child genius, do you think she’ll point out then gas pipes for them 😂

• Haha

R99

Why is she FOREVER bagging on about how she’s super mum breastfeeding, when there’s a perfect prep machine with water in it (clearly in use) in the background. Nothing wrong with that what’s so ever .... unless you take great joy in gloating how superior you are for breast feeding. I say this as a mother that is currently breast feeding at 11 months and will happily share it is because I’m to lazy to make muck about with formula.

• Haha

Justreading

VIP Member
The more i read the more shes irritating me! Shes so rude! She thinks she superior to everyone! Shes just a scruffy, obnoxious chav! Ive called her out on how she speaks to everyone before and she had an arsey answer and has now deleted it all! Ill be unfollowing too i think! Tattle has whittled down pretty much everyone for me now. I have no one left to follow 😂😂

• Heart
Brummy mummy can sod off as well 🤣 she doesn't give two shiny shites about kezza, she's only interacting with her because she has to for "work purposes"

Let's just let that sink in though...
She got "hate" because Sienna wore the same dress 2 summers in a row and it's a bit short....

Yes kezza, you bloody well did, that dress was an in appropriate length for a young girl to wear with tights and looked tight under her arms too.
Brummy can say she'd be livid all she likes, but at the end of the day, her kids are never in clothes that don't fit them 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Onthefence

I do not think dropping the saw or hammer or Stanley knife on a small child’s bare foot would have resulted in a graze or bruise, it would’ve been a serious injury. Moreover if you take a child to A&E for an injury caused by adult tools, they would 100% refer to social services for investigation

• Heart
I agree @Queenie ! I actually think Aria is a lovely little girl, and quite sweet. She appears to like helping in the vlogs, plays well etc. She's just a normal kid, not feral.

When people use the term feral for kids, I think of them smearing poo on the walls, running around naked and filthy doing some sort of Mowgli walk! Wish all these Insta mum's would stop using the term for a curious toddler..
Sorry, rant over 🤣

• Heart

Ella4

Chatty Member
Two sofa? Why ??? Get rid of one and have a small table for homework and the girls eating , their priorities are all wrong , the kitchen was fine , do one room at a time . Living room, girls rooms , then kitchen , and the obsession with having high end goods baffles me , what’s wrong with a b&q kitchen with normal appliances and smaller fridge , she seems to think it’s some huge house and looks at Instagram and just wants that . I don’t think she’s a bar person , but I wouldn’t want my girls living in a demolition site , leave the flamin chimney and start on the important things ffs 🙈

Hopping12

The fridge video was... inspiring :ROFLMAO:

Need an American fridge freezer with 3 kids but it looked pretty bare... perhaps they are on a liquid diet 🤷‍♀️

Lactose intolerant but cheese as snacks

I’m fed up of her justifying every item of food she buys for the girls.... just give them some cocoa pops and be done with it

All of that stuff could of been put on 2 shelves max in the fridge... why save that tiny bit of mash

Wonder how long before the fridge is bogging :sick: