Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So rude!! Also she’s 6 years old she’s not that clever!! We have adults come in because they have cut their fingers of!! Accidents happen!!!
EFB264F3-7128-4DBE-A480-4930AA755774.jpeg

Why would you risk it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Can you imagine the drama if she had!!

Like the time Roma ‘stopped breathing’

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Kerry makes it sound like moving her fingers or of the way of the saw makes her the next Einstein.

• Haha
The more i read the more shes irritating me! Shes so rude! She thinks she superior to everyone! Shes just a scruffy, obnoxious chav! Ive called her out on how she speaks to everyone before and she had an arsey answer and has now deleted it all! Ill be unfollowing too i think! Tattle has whittled down pretty much everyone for me now. I have no one left to follow 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Around 1:45 in the video Sienna’s hand slips as she is attempting to use the saw 😱

I think it’s great that they are letting the girls try diy, woodwork, etc. too many kids are just sat in front of a screen all day. My own kids used to help me in the garden when they were tiny. However, they had age appropriate tools to use not adult ones which are way too big and unwieldy for little hands and therefore more risk of a split second slip and a nasty cut no matter how supervised they are. They are both idiots who can’t accept what they perceive to be criticism and Kerry just has to have the last word.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What a fruitcake
I missed the blog as she deleted.
What's the delay with siennas room?

When they knocking down walls she had not even cleared the draining board 1st.
Those huge heavy bags rubble in garden make the garden unsafe to play.

I assume kitchen and range/fridge is all on 5 year finance.

I don't think she sought professional advice on this play room idea at all.
She has no concept of how hard it is.
Ie is it a supporting wall.
The cost.

We have oval arch way off kitchen into diner I dislike it.
Just to take part of it down so demolish use supports and plaster is nearly 1k.
Patio doors are 800 not including fit
No fold doors 1500 to 2000.
Why have garden doors off room the size of a cupboard.
Still doesn't explain where dining room extension is?

It's ex council as we seen a few with coal sheds.
Seen people use outside toilets as laundry room that might be better use of space.

Also we going into spring summer.
Why not tidy up garden.
Make sure it's securely fences so dog doesn't escape again.
Nice seating area

So they can eat on table and chairs outside
Even have a bbq as they have no oven.
The girls can go out and play when building work goes on.

Tidy up lounge
Finish off bedrooms
As when kitchens a no go zone i think they going to be miserable and stressed.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How do you mean? I'm not familiar with that term.
I mean, I've heard of the it but couldn't give you examples

Reactions: 1
How do you mean? I'm not familiar with that term.
I mean, I've heard of the it but couldn't give you examples

I guess she trying to get viewers who were negative to doubt what they have seen.

She's not the smartest tool in the box.

Reactions: 2
And trivialize the situation? "people are being mean because we were making robots out of wood in the garden" as opposed to the actual "i was letting my children weild adult saws on their own to make robots out if wood while i filmed"

Reactions: 4
I have a couple of YouTube accounts and think she’s blocked one of them as I can’t see my comments from my other accounts. This is one of them and another really long one is only there when I view from another account.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She should do. Maggie Moore looks like its a fake profile made just for trolling which is exactly what she is doing.
Kerry has provided a link for that video again but not put it up properly on her channel. She knows it looks dangerous. She'll definitely ve worried about getting a call from social services if they saw that video. Siennas fingers were so close to the saw when she started cutting. She shouldn't have been anywhere near a saw or at the very least, her dad should have been stood behind her holding her hand with the saw and the wood.

Reactions: 3
Look at stats why does she even do YouTube? She earns a average £120 a month? Not worth a wank?

• Haha

A saw is definitely sharp enough to cut a child's finger! Seriously why would she think its not?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I would really love to know what she brings in each month!
duck all. For the sake of a 100 quid. I would keep my life private, she clearly isn’t going anywhere with the YouTube. She’s not gained followers, same with Instagram and the (small) following she do have, are unhappy viewers. Can’t take criticism, so far up her own ass. she’s needs to Concentrate on her own mental stability instead of trying to keep up with ie, the carters, or Meldrum, or any other mummy vloggers. Trying to be a big hit.. which clearly isn’t for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.